Rate a brawler

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heavy on the smashes. The way you approach tends to leave you really close to the other guy, which means he can probably punish you, shieldgrabbing in particular. It's easy to compensate online with game and watch because he has guhreat range, but

I guess the most substantial thing I could say would be no to land in front of people if you can help it.

• 2 months later...
Captain Falcon: Great brawler, especially as Dedede. Needs to perfect the up smash better though.

Thanks a lot, but are you sure you really mean the Up smash and not the Up tilt? I can see my Up smash not being anything special, but knowing myself I'd say my Up tilt is having more problems, partly because I'm used to play with the tap jump.

For the 2 people I've played somewhat regularly.

Captain Falcon: Ah, your Dedede is rape. Your Wolf is good as well.

ChaosNinji: Really good G&W. Perhaps you should spot dodge more? I don't really remember our matches all too well. D:

Captain Falcon: Great brawler, especially as Dedede. Needs to perfect the up smash better though.

When I played his DDD all he did was spam the chaingrab and then KirbDededeicide. Still, it was only one match so I haven't seen how he plays against lightweight characters.

When I played his DDD all he did was spam the chaingrab and then KirbDededeicide. Still, it was only one match so I haven't seen how he plays against lightweight characters.

Granted, I don't do as well. I especially hate Pikachu with a passion considering he can rape Dedede's recovery pretty bad if you use the Dedede Jump, something I don't always remember vs. him in particular. I still tend to throw around alot, but it will be more around the more damaging front or back throws or, if I feel like it, up throw into an aerial. Lighter characters are easier to up tilt into the stratosphere, though.

Should my damage be high when my opponent is low, I will try to swallowcide. It's a given with him, though I tend to be predictable as I get near the ledge most of the time.