Rate a brawler

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to rate two brawlers.

Cymbeline and Desdemona are possibly the best team I've ever faced in my brawling career. Me and Raven were playing them today and they whooped us 70% of the time. It's a good thing the they weren't in the team tournament, cause we'd get whooped. And they're fun to play against.

9/10 (as a team)

70%? We weren't that bad, surely. I'd call it 50%. But I do agree they play a great doubles match.

I'm just gonna go ahead and give myself a 6.5. ._. If someone wants to actually give me a real rating, I'll play you, but I'm pretty damn rusty. XD

• 1 month later...

Was kinda hesitant about bumping this, mostly since I don't think he cares much for my opinion, but,

Raven has gotten better. It's not totally tangible, but I'm generally able to punish him less, plus I think he spot dodges better. Specifically with Ike, I think he's been watching some Rykoshet or something, since he's actually been attempting Aether spikes on me, which is cool, though you could be more adventurous in trying to screw recovery through other means (get off the stage more). While I'm not sure if I should offer much negative criticism, I will say that even when at some horizontal distance from the stage, Ike can save himself a lot of heartbreak by using Aether to recover instead (provided you have your second jump, Aether can nab a safer recovery from just about any point where Ike actually has a chance at getting back to the stage).

Also, use every one of Ike's air moves a fuck of a lot more.

honestly theres no way to do this fairly because even the slightest button lag can screw someone over

and mac ive won tourneys with ke and his recovery sucks big balls

Edited by Doom103

honestly theres no way to do this fairly because even the slightest button lag can screw someone over

The first line is what I agree with, don't care for the second

It is screwable, I know that. However, Aether is less screwable than Quickdraw, where the other guy edgehogging is a free death. Somebody can actually die trying to hedgehog Aether.

Play me, and I'll give ya some feedback.

Can't play on the weekdays, except for Friday. I'm not allowed to thanks to school. My parents want me to focus on schoolwork. I'm still allowed on the internet though. Friday, I'm planning to face CGV for that Round Robin Tournament. If I still have time after that fight, judging I can get to it, I'll try you. If not, Saturday and Sunday are possibilities.

Can't play on the weekdays, except for Friday. I'm not allowed to thanks to school. My parents want me to focus on schoolwork. I'm still allowed on the internet though. Friday, I'm planning to face CGV for that Round Robin Tournament. If I still have time after that fight, judging I can get to it, I'll try you. If not, Saturday and Sunday are possibilities.

Aight. Your parents don't let you play on weekdays? :(

Edited by Knife

6/10, to be honest. Need to learn to Airdodge, Recover better, and play an Air game.

I know i suck at dodging and recovering. and the air game, I'm practicing that.