(FE7) HHM draft tournament

Junkhead

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping for Raven, but I'll work around that.

Serra... and Oswin.

Also I don't see the problem with allowing Marcus to be used freely the whole game. It's not like he's of much use by the time others can stand on their own two feet.

Kent's weak though. What he lacks in str he makes up for in other stats, while Marcus kind of sucks all round later on in the game. I don't personaly see a problem with the whole Marcus being of free use the whole game thing. He will get outdone by even the most mediocre of units by the time they can take care of themselves.

Not saying I don't see your point, but I just don't think it's that big of a deal.

I believe it's the General's turn to draft.

What he lacks in str he makes up for in other stats, while Marcus kind of sucks all round later on in the game.

Other stats like what? Spd? Marcus's 13 spd at --/9 is sufficient to double every unpromoted enemy type until the end of the game.

He will get outdone by even the most mediocre of units by the time they can take care of themselves.

It's impossible for most units to outdo Marcus because:

1. They don't have 8 move or a mounted movement type

2. They don't have good weapon ranks

3. They don't have access to 3 melee weapon types

So the only units remaining in the game that can really outdo Marcus are your cavaliers and fliers. Even among the grounded mounted units, Marcus has superior offense to Lowen and Kent for basically the entire game and is far more durable than Isadora will ever be.

Edited by dondon151

Other stats like what? Spd? Marcus's 13 spd at --/9 is sufficient to double every unpromoted enemy type until the end of the game.

It's impossible for most units to outdo Marcus because:

1. They don't have 8 move or a mounted movement type

2. They don't have good weapon ranks

3. They don't have access to 3 melee weapon types

So the only units remaining in the game that can really outdo Marcus are your cavaliers and fliers. Even among the grounded mounted units, Marcus has superior offense to Lowen and Kent for basically the entire game and is far more durable than Isadora will ever be.

Truth be told, I don't really care... I know you're right but I don't care enough to try to argue why we should use Marcus the whole game. I don't care if we use Marcus for the whole game or just a few chapters, it's Soul's call. I'm just saying I think he should be free the whole game. And it looks like he is.

You're welcome.

Still waiting for Horie here. :(

By the way, Chocoke. If he's here, and you're not, do you want me to draft for you?

Edited by Soul