Unicycle Mafia - Pretty Unpleasant Guys win

General Spoon

Next point. Thanks to dumbass Xeld, we now have a bunch of lynch targets which are basically confirmed. Keep your votes on Xeld for now. If he flips townie, we lynch everyone else. By then, at least one of Haze/I will have died and PROVEN that we're innocent. Probably Haze simply because I've asked the Doc to sit on my ass as long as possible.

Except if he flips townie we end up precariously perched on balance with the mafia.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except if he flips townie we end up precariously perched on balance with the mafia.

There's 2 townies dead and 1 mafia. Trust me, our odds look great right now.

...wow I just realised what a crazy mathematical error occured in my head. 3 + 2 = 9, what?

Nevermind then.

##Vote: Obviam

Edit: bolded lol

Edited by Kevin

I'm not seeing why he'd out the Antagonistic Individuals if he was mafia, though. He could just kill them later. The mafia would be better off working together at first. Of course, then he could be "bussing" them with less fear, because they technically wouldn't be his teammates.

To use Obviam's own logic against him: "To make himself look good".

However, some good came of it

[spoiler=Kaoz](11:35:01 AM) chaosmaster1991: are you there?

(11:35:08 AM) hextator: yes

(11:35:10 AM) hextator: who is this

(11:35:16 AM) chaosmaster1991: this is Kaoz

(11:35:22 AM) hextator: uh who is Kaoz

(11:35:31 AM) chaosmaster1991: I want to talk to you about your post in the SF mafia

(11:35:36 AM) hextator: oh?

(11:35:39 AM) hextator: so you're in the game, then?

(11:35:51 AM) chaosmaster1991: uh yeah

(11:36:04 AM) hextator: lulul

(11:36:05 AM) hextator: go on~

(11:36:09 AM) chaosmaster1991: I apparently did a good job at hiding.

(11:36:28 AM) hextator: I guess? you're a new face as far as I can tell

(11:36:30 AM) chaosmaster1991: ah that's true

(11:36:38 AM) chaosmaster1991: Can you confirm without a doubt that you are mafia?

(11:36:44 AM) hextator: well sure

(11:36:44 AM) hextator: you saw my role PM in the thread

(11:36:54 AM) hextator: what else did you have in mind?

(11:37:30 AM) chaosmaster1991: maybe you could tell me who you targeted? I happen to know the roles of some players, so that'd be good enough

(11:38:01 AM) hextator: obviously we targeted radiant dragon

(11:38:16 AM) chaosmaster1991: I meant with your role

(11:38:24 AM) hextator: oh right

(11:39:08 AM) hextator: I inspected eclipse and jb

(11:39:34 AM) chaosmaster1991: I see... what was your result for eclipse?

(11:39:42 AM) hextator: same thing she posted

(11:39:45 AM) hextator: kinda defeated the purpose

(11:40:00 AM) chaosmaster1991: well, that's true I guess

(11:40:50 AM) hextator: obviously you want to tell me something

(11:40:55 AM) hextator: I am pretty sure I already know what it is

(11:41:15 AM) chaosmaster1991: I happen to be a member of the Antagonistic Individuals

(11:41:22 AM) hextator: of course

(11:41:41 AM) hextator: but just to confirm, can you tell me who one of your team mates is?

(11:42:06 AM) hextator: we can't afford any more crossfire

(11:42:11 AM) chaosmaster1991: asking a bit much are we?

(11:42:22 AM) hextator: I understand, yeah I don't want to tell you my team mates either

(11:42:37 AM) hextator: because of later in the game...was worth a try though haha

(11:42:52 AM) chaosmaster1991: I want to suggest that we team up to kill all the townies first

(11:42:56 AM) hextator: obviously

(11:43:01 AM) hextator: so anyway, kill life tonight, and we'll kill haze

(11:43:04 AM) hextator: don't fuck this up

(11:43:16 AM) hextator: also, I'm going to inspect you just to be sure

(11:43:24 AM) hextator: >:3

(11:43:25 AM) chaosmaster1991: that's fine

(11:43:42 AM) hextator: PM me if anything comes up

(11:43:48 AM) chaosmaster1991: I'll hear from you at the end of the cycle

Oh my, how can a single person be so stupid? I mean, this would be convincing and everything, if it wasn't for the fact that I didn't talk to anyone the entire game (with the exception of Haze to give him my role).

I hope you enjoy being dead.

##Vote: Obivam

Obviam stands accused of crimes. He is accussed of committing murder, raping women, burning crops, and kicking puppies and eating babies. The evidence against him is great, and he can only pray that the advancing mob grants him a swift death.

OBJECTION!!!

Everybody halts as a blue-suited lawyer with spiky hair hurls an objection. His argument is that Obviam could not possibly have commited the crimes he was accussed of becase there is evidence that suggests that he could have been elsewhere during the alleged crimes. He then goes into a scenario of what he believes actually happened. In light of this the judge cannot determine a verdict at this time, and declares a recess.

More court related madness ensues as the prosecutor from yesterday brings Survivor to court on trumped up charges and gets him the death penalty. He was:

Dear Survivor,

You are Princess Vespa.

You are the Princess of Druidia, a planet that was once targeted by the Spaceballs for its air supply, and were kidnapped by them because of it.

You have been friends with Princess Leia, who you know is <snip>, from a young age. As such, you know she is allied with the Terrified Locals. If Princess Leia dies, your vote towards lynches will count as two.

You are allied with the Terrified Locals. You win if the Terrified Locals eliminate all other factions.

Haze was found dead inside of a garbage can. He has an attorney's badge jabbed into his brain. He was:

Dear Haze,

You are Princess Leia.

The Princess of Alderaan, you were an important member of the Rebel Alliance before they overthrew the Empire.

You have been friends with Princess Vespa, who you know is <snip>, from a young age. As such, you know she is allied with the Terrified Locals. If Princess Vespa dies, your vote towards lynches will count as two.

You are allied with the Terrified Locals. You win if the Terrified Locals eliminate all other factions.

The police released another report today. The report reads:

I'd LOVE to put my signature video in here, but I'm running late. All I can do is wish everyone a good day filled with flowers, sunshine, and dark chocolate. Toodles~!

It is now Cycle 4.

WHAT THE HECK!?

Obviam thats the biggest piece of shit I've ever seen. I have only pm'd two people this entire game(not including Spoon),one of those was Eclipse and the other was Life. Life didn't respond. So really I've only been talking to Eclipse this whole game. Whatever that crap was that Obviam posted that I said is fake.

How the heck did Obviam get protected and our two leaders get killed? This is so dumb.

What are you guys thinking!?

Hmm. Well, that didn't work very well, did it. We should've done this day 1. :/

##Vote SSS

@SSS: You claimed persuader. Whether or not you claimed to Obviam is irrelevant because persuader's a mafia role.

... Then again, this isn't new for Spoon. But still.

Edited by Reinfleche

Hmm. Well, that didn't work very well, did it. We should've done this day 1. :/

##Vote SSS

@SSS: You claimed persuader. Whether or not you claimed to Obviam is irrelevant because persuader's a mafia role.

... Then again, this isn't new for Spoon. But still.

OH YEAH. AND I CAN CONFIRM THIS.

I got persuaded on cycle 2. The flavor seemed mafia-ish, stating that he knew a secret of mine and I would die if it ever got out, so in exchange I was forced to vote for Life.

Which, of course, doesn't work with the role I have.

But I don't like Obviam. Why the fuck did he not die?

ughhh.

##Unvote: Obviam

##Vote: SSS

Wait. Wait. Waaaiiiiiittttt.

Why. Why would anyone call you off. That would not happen if you were town. They would allow the lynch because it goes with the plan that was clearly made and announced by Life. That is not right. unvote sss.

... I am not going to vote you yet, but I am considering it.

--

... Oh, well that kind of changes things if the flavor matches. :/ revote I guess

this is so fucked up

Edited by Reinfleche

Are you guys seriously listening to the guy who thought our leaders were mafia AND TURNED OUT WRONG!? Not to mention Obviam has basically NEVER been right about who he suspects as mafia in the games I have played with him.

Also why is he forging claims!? Why are you trusting someone lying straight to you! I don't care if Persuader is a fucking mafia role most of the time, it isn't this game, obviously! And he didn't even attempt to type like I type, I am usually way too lazy to use "'s". I swear we are wasting our time trying to lynch me every cycle instead of finding real mafia.

OH YEAH. AND I CAN CONFIRM THIS.

I got persuaded on cycle 2. The flavor seemed mafia-ish, stating that he knew a secret of mine and I would die if it ever got out, so in exchange I was forced to vote for Life.

Which, of course, doesn't work with the role I have.

But I don't like Obviam. Why the fuck did he not die?

ughhh.

##Unvote: Obviam

##Vote: SSS

LIFE TOLD ME TO PERSUADE YOU. He said to use my ability on you and him or he would have me lynched cycle 2. Do I have proof, no, because I didn't know how to use the irc and accidentally deleted our conversation.

My role is to Persuade yes. And I used it on Levity, yes. But I haven't used it after that and I'm not mafia and I still can't believe you are listening to Obviam.

Are you guys seriously listening to the guy who thought our leaders were mafia AND TURNED OUT WRONG!? Not to mention Obviam has basically NEVER been right about who he suspects as mafia in the games I have played with him.

Also why is he forging claims!? Why are you trusting someone lying straight to you! I don't care if Persuader is a fucking mafia role most of the time, it isn't this game, obviously! And he didn't even attempt to type like I type, I am usually way too lazy to use "'s". I swear we are wasting our time trying to lynch me every cycle instead of finding real mafia.

Highly conflicting.

Because our actually-turned-out-to-be town leader Haze tipped me off to vote you last cycle. I'm not voting you because Obviam's doing it, I'm doing it because it's the best plan we have.

I meant "apostrophe s", the apostrophe just blended in with the quotations.

EDIT: ##VOTE: Obviam Your post is a load of bull, so is basically everything youve said.

Edited by Strawman the SawmanShaman