Unicycle Mafia - Pretty Unpleasant Guys win

General Spoon

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because I forgot reasoning, I'll put this here.

Ether essentially got JB killed when no one else wanted to vote for him and there was no inclination to do so. "not wanting to conform" is not a good enough excuse. I'm willing to believe xeld because of that.

now its up to the antagonistic individuals to realise the position they're in: vote against the pretty unpleasant guys or you guys is doomed.

and yes, town does still have a chance, I think. Assuming the unpleasant ones kill one of us townies and Ether is actually an unpleasant guy, its 2 all excluding antagonistic individuals votes. So make the right move whoever you are and keep yourself hidden. ;)

How can I keep myself hidden if you point your finger at me like that, Kevin?

Now then, there is no point in hiding it. I am the final remaining member of the Antagonistic Individuals. The Pretty Unpleasant Guys already know who I am, so this is where I have to make a stand, I suppose.

Townies, there are 3 of you, 1 of me, and 2 of the Unpleasants. Simply put, if you lynch me, then they will win this game. Most likely this cycle.

If you want to have a chance of winning this game, I suggest you work with me, and no screw ups, K? I am your lifeline, remember that.

First of all, today's lynch will be ##Vote: Kaoz

Dear Kaoz,

You are Jenosa Arma.

You are a female bounty hunter who was once tasked with eliminating the alien life form known as the Scurge.

During a cycle you may reply to your role PM with “Cycle X – Conceal self near <user>” You will find a place to hide near <user>, and if anybody tries to perform an action on <user> this cycle you will blast them with your Combustion Beam, setting him on fire and preventing him from completing his action against <user>. Anybody who targets <user> will be told that their action failed because somebody set them on fire. This will not deter killers however, who will finish the job.

You are allied with the Pretty Unpleasant Guys. You win if the Pretty Unpleasant Guys eliminate all other factions.

Doctor, you know who you are, I want you to ensure I survive the night section of this cycle. If I do not, then you will not learn who the final member of the Unpleasant Guys is aside from Kaoz. And I'm sure you do not want that to happen.

As for the Vigilante, I want to know the specifics of your claimed 'Action dependance' Yes town, I have all of your claimed roles, and so do the Unpleasant guys. If you want to show Obviam he won't win with insane ploys like Stealth Lynches, then you would best listen to me.

How can I keep myself hidden if you point your finger at me like that, Kevin?

You did a pretty poor job at that anyway, as you decided to vote for JB instead of Xeld, assuming you are the antagonistic individual. You are very lucky eclipse didn't vote for you because she didn't have time to discuss it.

Now then, there is no point in hiding it. I am the final remaining member of the Antagonistic Individuals. The Pretty Unpleasant Guys already know who I am, so this is where I have to make a stand, I suppose.

Townies, there are 3 of you, 1 of me, and 2 of the Unpleasants. Simply put, if you lynch me, then they will win this game. Most likely this cycle.

If you want to have a chance of winning this game, I suggest you work with me, and no screw ups, K? I am your lifeline, remember that.

you're telling me you're antagonistic? Not buying, sorry. Because there IS a point in hiding it.

Let's assume kaoz IS pretty unpleasant. After we lynch him there's 3 townies, an unpleasant and an antagonistic. Now then, the unpleasant will probably lynch me or eclipse, and then we have you're murder (assuming you're antagonistic). Now, either another one of us dies, in which case it's 1-1-1 which is a draw (all 3 factions will kill each other off)(assuming that's how it'll work), or the last unpleasant dies. In which case its 2 townies versus you which is a win for town.

aka, there is no advantage in the antagonistic individual revealing him/herself as it leads to a loss/draw for you. Now we can come to 2 conclusions:

1) you're lying about being antagonistic

2) you're lying about kaoz being pretty unpleasant

3) you really didn't think that through at all.

so which is more likely? Well, if kaoz is townie and you keep killing townies you'll lose because it's 2 unpleasant vs 1 antagonistic. And if you kill an unpleasant with you 'night' murder then it'll be the same scenario created above.

Therefore, you either jumped the gun or you're lying about being antagonistic. I'm gonna guess lying about being antagonistic.

First of all, today's lynch will be ##Vote: Kaoz

Not if I can help it, it won't.

All other townies/the antagonistic member please listen: vote Ether as if you're life depended on it.

FYI: I was even willing to change my vote to kaoz had you suggested it. But coming out and saying you're the antagonistic individual forces a draw for you, which is not beneficial.

Doctor, you know who you are, I want you to ensure I survive the night section of this cycle. If I do not, then you will not learn who the final member of the Unpleasant Guys is aside from Kaoz. And I'm sure you do not want that to happen.

As for the Vigilante, I want to know the specifics of your claimed 'Action dependance' Yes town, I have all of your claimed roles, and so do the Unpleasant guys. If you want to show Obviam he won't win with insane ploys like Stealth Lynches, then you would best listen to me.

Then who am I then?

You are a numbers role. You claimed that there are 13 townies in this game, which is correct.

As for why I would out myself, it is simple. Above anything else, at this point, I don't want the Unpleasant Individuals to win with a tactic like that. They know who I am, and I have no teammates, so at this point, a win for me is not something I can do. Also, it was not hidden, at all. Obviam knew who I was, he told his teammates who I was, and he posted who I was as the grounds for his modkill, in this thread.

The part you aren't understanding is that you yourself said it. The last antagonistic needs to blend in with the town to stop the Unpleasants from winning. Since they know who I am already, I cannot blend in as one of you guys. Go ahead and lynch me if you'd like, but if you do, Good Game to Obviam, it seems you won after all.

Due to some insane luck, I managed to get away during lunch. I can't stay for much longer, because I need to get back to work!

The cycle before he died, I had a certain someone inspect you, Ether. This is what I got:

Dear Ether,

You are Phoenix Wright.

An ace defense attorney, you have gotten an innocent verdict for many clients in seemingly hopeless situations.

<snip>

During a cycle you may reply to your role PM with “Cycle X – Defend <user>” This action has higher priority than the lynch. If <user> was to be lynched this cycle you will raise an objection, and be able to get the judge to declare a recess, preventing the lynch of your client. After successfully defending a client, you cannot use this action again. You can defend yourself.

You are allied with the Pretty Unpleasant Guys. You win if the Pretty Unpleasant Guys eliminate all other factions.

Unfortunately, I let my emotions get the better of me, because Obviam's PM was already out, and I wanted him lynched. Town, I apologize for that. This has not been a good few days for me. I don't want us to lose because Obviam got his way ONE MORE TIME. So go fuck yourself with a rake, Obviam, and ##Vote: Ether

After stewing around for sometime, people figure that its a pretty good idea to kill that 13thshadow guy. And so they do.

Also today somebody brought Radiant Dragon to court, prosecuted him for crimes he may have committed, and got him the death penalty. Radiant Dragon was:

The police have released another report today:

And another thing. The same smartass from yesterday notices that Haze has returned.

Obviam stands accused of crimes. He is accussed of committing murder, raping women, burning crops, and kicking puppies and eating babies. The evidence against him is great, and he can only pray that the advancing mob grants him a swift death.

OBJECTION!!!

Everybody halts as a blue-suited lawyer with spiky hair hurls an objection. His argument is that Obviam could not possibly have commited the crimes he was accussed of becase there is evidence that suggests that he could have been elsewhere during the alleged crimes. He then goes into a scenario of what he believes actually happened. In light of this the judge cannot determine a verdict at this time, and declares a recess.

More court related madness ensues as the prosecutor from yesterday brings Survivor to court on trumped up charges and gets him the death penalty. He was:

Haze was found dead inside of a garbage can. He has an attorney's badge jabbed into his brain. He was:

The police released another report today. The report reads:

It is now Cycle 4.

After much pent up resentment at how much more fabulous Strawman the SawmanShaman is than you ugly fucks, you kill him out of rage. He was:

Also of interest is that Frivolidad was found dead behind a bookstore. She had an attorney's badge jabbed into her brain. She was:

SlayerX is found dead in an alley. He had been chased and cornered by assailants. He was:

Cycle 5 begins now.

After Obviam is reduced to a smoking crater, the only valid vote left is for...JBCWK. He is not granted a swift death. It is painful and drawn out. He was:

An explosion goes off, and pieces of Anouleth rain from the sky. He was:

While Anouleth was busy exploding, Balcerzak was busy being killed by a woman with some sort of energy weapon. He was:

Also killed today was Gaius Frakkin' Baltar, who was chased and cornered in an alley by assailents. He was:

Things are finally quiet now. Cycle 6 begins now.

So let's see what we can make of this.

Radiant Dragon was Antagonistic. This means that Death penalty is the kill flavour of one of the Unpleasants.

Life and haze were killed by two seperate flavour. Obviously, they were killed by the Unpleasants and antagonistic respectively.

Life was Death penalty. This checks out, meaning he was killed by the Unpleasants, while Haze was killed by the antagonistics, with an Attorney's badge jabbed into his brain.

Bizz was killed by Antagonistics, due to attorney badge in the brain. Cornered by assailants is a new one, but I can say without a doubt that this is the Vigilante. Obviam was bitching about how his kill was hooked this cycle.

Finally, Anouleth was killed by Antagonistics(explosions was Tables' flavour, as you can see by his role PM), while Balcerzak was killed by the Unpleasants, and Tables by the Vigilante.

Antagonistic roles: An attorney.

Unpleasant roles: A prosecutor, and someone with an energy weapon.

Vigilante: Cornered by assailants.

Simply put, Phoenix Wright is a defense attorney, not a prosecutor. And Phoenix wright is my role, as has been confirmed several times over. Therefore, the kill flavour means I have to be a member of the antagonistic individuals.

As for the Unpleasants, we have a prosecutor and an energy weapon. The combustion beam described in Kaoz' role fits that well enough, which leaves a prosecutor. This prosecutor is Miles Edgeworth, I know this because my Antagonistic Individuals team PM informed me that Miles was one of the Unpleasants, and that he knew Phoenix Wright was an Antagonistic.

As for the Vigilante, Reinfleche, field this one for me. Did you kill SlayerX in Cycle 4 and Gaius Frakkin` Baltar in Cycle 5? If you did, then there is no reason to doubt my allegiance, as you are the only variable.

##Vote: Ether

Sorry, Ether, but I figure Eclipse is more trustworthy than either mafia faction.

Reinfleche, format your vote correctly.

Edited by Kay

1233928590_citizen%20kane%20clapping.gif

Well Obviam, it looks like you won, afterall. Then again, with a town like this as your opposition, I guess there wasn't much doubt. Tell me, how long did you know Tables was my partner? Or was it a last minute discovery, a lucky guess even? Even though I lost this one, I have to commend you. You did a fine job.

You'll see why I say this when your loss is confirmed, Terrified Locals...

I. Told. You. So.

I could do it, but I really don't like breaking the rules.

*Puts down "Go Mafia!" flag, raises "Go Town!" flag*

If I have to root for one side, it's not going to be the one that had to break the rules to win. It's just a game, people. Come on.