The Girlfriend bought Pokemon White for me

Raven

Then there's this:

Hm...something tells me that's fake.

Periodically check to make sure that your woman's no psycho.

I don't know if I should say "Aw" or "Good advice."

Then again, a real-life psycho-girlfriend would probably not be too cute...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm...something tells me that's fake.

Possibly, she got it out of the way too quickly.

I don't know if I should say "Aw" or "Good advice."

Then again, a real-life psycho-girlfriend would probably not be too cute...

I'm guessing this has something to do with psychotic female anime characters you've found cute >_>.

I wonder if that's a knife handle on the counter over there :)

Indeed.

If your girlfriend sees you playing Pokemon, she knows you're not spending time cheating on her.

Or break up with you in some cases.

Edited by Sirius

She's cool with me and my gaming. She was really stuck with what to get me for my birthday, so I suggested Pokemon White since I wanted it but don't have either the time or money to play or get it right now, and she really wanted to get me something. I'm cool with waiting for it. Late presents are quite nice, I think.

Now if you're constantly trading Pokemon with or battling against another girl....

If there was anything that could end this relationship, it's her jealousy of other girls I am friends with and talk with. It really pisses me off, and she knows it.

"It's just a guy that chose a girl trainer, honey!"

"OMG YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME WITH A MAN!?"

Then tears were shed from feelings of humiliation.

:awesome:

9243b5d7b3f9368f26a766d62ac8cb46.jpg

There really are times when it's nice to be wrong. Those poor smartass saps who always want to be right.

Edited by Sirius

You must be a very considerate lover :wub:

Indeed, I do try. I'm not perfect by any means, but I do my best.

Tell me, what is your experience with relationships?

Indeed, I do try. I'm not perfect by any means, but I do my best.

Tell me, what is your experience with relationships?

OK I'll tell you.

EDIT-Flying Spaghetti Monster's post actually appeared below mine at time of posting...have never seen that before.

Edited by SeverIan

If there was anything that could end this relationship, it's her jealousy of other girls I am friends with and talk with. It really pisses me off, and she knows it.

Friend's girlfriend is jealous of nearly all of his own friends.

Poor guy can barely have a social life without her. If me and her are in the same room, she freaks out and says stupid crap.

Ooh that sucks.

She would see pictures of me with my female coursemates on Facebook, and she used to be very unhappy with it. I am not the type to tolerate that sort of shit, so now she knows her place in that matter after some words were exchanged. I can't change the way she thinks, but she now at least knows that her jealousy is something that pisses me off, and she doesn't make a fuss over such things now. She knows I won't change the way I am towards my friends and I won't change my own social life for her sake.

rena.jpg

That's not the same cleaver as in the other pics...how disappointing. I liked the first cleaver a lot better.

She would see pictures of me with my female coursemates on Facebook, and she used to be very unhappy with it. I am not the type to tolerate that sort of shit, so now she knows her place in that matter after some words were exchanged. I can't change the way she thinks, but she now at least knows that her jealousy is something that pisses me off, and she doesn't make a fuss over such things now. She knows I won't change the way I am towards my friends and I won't change my own social life for her sake.

*Swoons* He's so manly!

Edited by SeverIan