Which Queen song is better?

24 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Bohemian Rhapsody
    • Under Pressure

Mk II? I am no Gespy rip off of the original, my good man D:

I've always used this username ; ~ ;

And do not suggest that Queen on their own are in any way better than the combined vocals of Queen, and Bowie. Rock Opera that Rhapsody may be, it doesn't stand close to the epic of Under Pressure.

F U C K Q U E E N

U

C

K

Q

U

E

E

N

:D

Get out.

Under Pressure was the product of the album Hot Space, which is by far their worst album sadly, and is a rather unimpressing song structurally, though Bohemian Rhapsody on the other hand loses out to Under Pressure for vocals and bassline....but I'm gonna go with Bohemian Rhapsody, if only for its production history.

Though both songs lose out to a lot of their other songs. I actually consider those two among Queen's lesser songs, even if they are still fucking great.

Bohemian Rhapsody is overrated.

Maybe, but it doesn't excuse Under Pressure's sheer blandness. At it's core, it's easily one of Queen's most boring songs. The song wouldn't even be remembered at all had Bowie not sung the chorus.

Hell, the entire album that Under Pressure is from is in discontinuity hell. Personally, I think the song should remain there with the rest of those ignored titles from Hot Space.

Maybe, but it doesn't excuse Under Pressure's sheer blandness. At it's core, it's easily one of Queen's most boring songs. The song wouldn't even be remembered at all had Bowie not sung the chorus.

Hell, the entire album that Under Pressure is from is in discontinuity hell. Personally, I think the song should remain there with the rest of those ignored titles from Hot Space.

Considering Bohemian Rhapsody's history, calling it overrated should be penalized. The song deserves every credit it gets. And though I don't feel this extreme about Under Pressure, I must say I agree with Gio here, especially after analyzing the full score of the song. It doesn't have the memorable simplicity of songs like We Will Rock You or Another One Bites the Dust, nor the intruiging impressive structure of Bicycle Race or Innuendo. It's bland really. The only thing about Under Pressure I like noting is Freddie's falsetto and John's basslines. They are the song's saving graces for me.

I've never heard the other one but I'm voting for it just to undermine Bohemian Rhapsody.

Troooooooooll~

Agreed, actually. Another One Bites the Dust is definitely better than Under Pressure any day of the week, and certainly more of an earworm than Bohemian Rhapsody.

Bohemian Rhapsody is overrated.

Bohemian Rhapsody is amazing. Under Pressure is too. But Bohemian Rhapsody is more amazing.

... Either way, they are definitely better than... a great deal. It's Queen. Awesomeness is to be expected.

Troooooooooll~

olol your funny

And Night, I don't hate the song. I'm just indifferent to it at best.

Edited by Integrity