FE 6.5

Dr.Sholes

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a note, your characters should have colors that are all concise, I see some with FE8 colors, some with FE7 colors, and some with FE6 colors.

Staff wielders will not be able to use magic as planned but...

[spoiler=this actually is a spoiler]Some staffs will be used for fighting(Ephidel will have a personal staff called Hel that casts pretty powerful dark magic gee_wiz_emoticon.gif )

... (what was the point of spoiling that if you revealed it next post? ._.)

Also, um, I honestly didn't look at much other than the promotions thing, so I missed the story. So seeing that you're playing as Zephiel was quite a pleasant surprise! I'm also rather enjoying the mugs, too- a few could use some work, like Jan is a bit awkward, the blue-haired guy's hair looks a bit girly, and Ephidel's hair front is really easily identifiable, but some of the mugs are pretty awesome. Older Oswin is fantastically cool even if the biggest change is his armor, and I like both Guinevere and the dud below her whose name I can't recall. Anyways, keep it up! :D:

I un-spoiled it because he had already said what I was gonna dotongue.gif(does anyone not read spoilers?)

Their are several blue haired people, so which one do you mean?

Well, it was kind of the same thing with your Ephidel mug -__-. You go, "Hey don't look at this mug unless you want a spoiler", then you make that SAME MUG as YOUR AVATAR.

Title Screen is almost done!

Title%201.png

What I have left to do is change the background to Bern castle, remove Armads, and turn Durandal into Exaccus. If anyone wants to help me with Exaccus please PM mebiggrin.gif

Gweniverefixed-1.png

Here you go, also I did the frames for Brunya.

Brunya-3.png

I know they're not formatted perfectly correctly but they're all there if you want to insert her in.