FE 6.5

Dr.Sholes

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost complete list

Prince->King(Zephiel only)

Knight->General->Duke(needs custom battle sprite)

Mage->Sage->Archsage(necromancer battle sprite)

Social Knight->Paladin->Great Knight

Shaman->Druid->Dark Druid

Cleric->Bishop->Holy Bishop

Priest->Bishop->Holy Bishop

(Clerics and Priests will be able to use light magic)

Thief->Thief Fighter(rogue battle sprite)->Whisper

(Legault will be the only assassin in this game)

Myrmidon->Swordsmaster-> Blade Lord

Merc.->Hero->Vanguard(Hector's Great Lord battle sprite)

Peg. Knight->Falcon Knight-> Light Sky Lord

Wyvern Knight->Wyvern Lord-> Dark Sky Lord

Fighter->Warrior-> Undecided

Archer->Sniper->Marksman(needs custom battle sprite)

(Jan will be the only Berzerker)

Troubadour->Valkyrie-> Mage Knight(needs custom battle sprite will be able to use a sword, magic(light and anima), and staves)

[spoiler=Chapter Overviews]

Ch1:Zephiel, Murdock, and Brunya are attacked going back to the manse by the black fang.

Ch2: They begin heading to the capital of Bern and are attacked again recruiting two more unitssmile.gif

Ch3: Murdock realizes that any further travel towards the capital is unsafe so they follow retreating fangs back to one of their basses in the mountains and attack it.

Ch4: They infiltrate the base and fight Douglas their he escapes and regroups with the retreating fangs.

Ch5:(this is when it gets awesome!) Now playing as Legault, Jan, Slade, Douglas, and Loki you escape the mountains. Lord Pereth is outside his castle and sees the fangs retreating from Zephiel hoping only to aid the prince he attacks with a fairly large army.

Ch6: Desmond realizes that the Black Fang hasn't yet killed Zephiel and attacks them. Playing as Zephiel again you have to help them(crazy plot twist is involved that won't be explained here)

If you read these tell me if you liked them or notgee_wiz_emoticon.gif

YAY, massive awesomeness!NewYearsEmoticon.gif

Maybe the warrior promotes to Champion?

Maybe a modded Nomad Trooper with Axes instead of swords?

Other name i thought of was Woodsman, but that didn't quite carry the necessary oomph.

I like the champion idea so that's gonna need a custom battler

BTW have you been eating your weaties or something!? How did you jump to 14 pips in like 1 day?

EDIT: wtf how did I jump to 13 pips in one day!?blink.gifblink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

Edited by Dr.Sholes

I'd like to add to the double promotions discussion. One thing I am pretty sure of is the stat caps of classes can only be extended to 30 excluding HP. What I think you should do is have 1st tier have 10 in their stats, then 2nd tier gets more creative and is around 20, and 3rd tier has their stats around 30.

31 is the "official" cap for all non HP/Luck/Con stats.

Well, the Warrior could promote into a Reaver(Like in FE:RD) which may need a custom battle sprite, however, you may be able to steal Hawkeye's animation and use that as a "Reaver" class.

Well, the Warrior could promote into a Reaver(Like in FE:RD) which may need a custom battle sprite, however, you may be able to steal Hawkeye's animation and use that as a "Reaver" class.

So they SHED armour and head size as they level up? No, that won't work at all. Vanguard = Promoted Hector is about as smooth as they'll get. And, like...if you mount the Marksmen you can use Rangers. Necromancer animations work for Archsages, maybe. But it'll be hard, and Hawkeye will never be a Reaver.

AND... Before I release the demo patch a new WIP sprite

Older%20Ephidel.png

If you're wondering where he got that awesome armor in the gate it's because he beat up and robbed Valtertongue.gif

While attempting to make the demo I learned that you need to finish graphics and insert all of them before you can do anything else so if anyone wants to help with graphics we could get this done fairly quickly. Currently I need enemies, mostly Bern soldiers.

• 2 weeks later...

I made a sig for anyone who's helped in any way on this, so if you want to use it you can.

FE6.5%20Banner.PNG

Viada, and Tyler(the blond one) made by me

Keith(the blue haired one) made by Rubizor

Zephiel made by ThatGuyDownTheStreet

Desmond and Murdock made by Intelligent Systems

While attempting to make the demo I learned that you need to finish graphics and insert all of them before you can do anything else so if anyone wants to help with graphics we could get this done fairly quickly. Currently I need enemies, mostly Bern soldiers.

No you don't. Tons of games, while in progress, have temporary graphics inserted. Chrono Cross was full of pencil sketches.

If you wait on that, you're never going to finish your project, and it will be dead. Start on what you can, do what's fun, finish what you can't later on or leave it dead. It's worth it.

It's been a while since I did this sooooooo...

Chars%202.PNG

• These are not finalized and a few will probably be changed
  • We need enemies...
  • It's being dumb and got shrunk so I'll post a downloadable full size version for critiquing
  • EDITS:
  • You don't need to download the larger version...huzzah!
  • I'm not telling you who the last boss is, so don't ask!tongue.gif

post-3264-012753100 1304538928_thumb.png

Edited by Dr.Sholes