Friday

StinDuh

My school does announcements for mass media and they showed some of this music video two fridays ago, before spring break for us, more than likely to make fun of it XD Everyone was just making fun of it the rest of the day.

I don't listen to that music, but even then I could tell that was one of the worst songs out of that genre ever

lol

I was searching for this parody my brother was talking about but then I found another parody instead and looked down at the comments and found this

"rebecca black didnt take the bus because

she would have had a heart attack with all the seat options"

xD

Gotta love the death metal version. It has this nice ring to it.

Also, fuck, this song's stuck in my head now. Almost makes me suicidal.

Edited by Tino

Yeah, I agree Namie, fuck that whore. She should just go and end her life. Her family should follow. I hope her mother gets raped by her father after he loses his job because of the time he takes out after his brother dies of cancer, after which she ends her own life in front of her daughter by shooting herself in the head.

Because she's bad at singing. And stuff. She deserves it, man. Right?

Let's review what this song has brought on the table...

Cons:

-When she says Friday it is the snottiest voice I have ever heard

-The song seemed to have no real substance to it

-The lyrics were too repetitive

-The message it tried to get across was stating the obvious

-It was played once, in between classes on Friday in my school last week

-The song is so negatively received that the girl may sink into depression

-When I hear the word Friday I think of the song, and it makes me hate the best day of the week a little more

Pros:

-It killed three minutes and forty-five seconds

-It made me laugh

• 2 months later...

Amazing song, downloaded and on my favorites list now. I especially like it when she says "Friday."

Awesommmme. I sing this song every friday.

+>9000 respect points for RFOF!

This song transcends musical boundaries.

Good to know somebody else knows how amazing this song is. A couple of friends and I were doing arm dolphins to this song as we drove down the road. It was intense.

Edited by Nyan

Tagging on--I fucking hate the hell-version of this video. Watched it around 5Am in the mountains with some friends, then all of us proceeded to see hanging bodies in the trees, and things moving in the corners of our eyes.

If Glee does a cover of a song, it obviously means that the song is awesome. I mean, Glee is the go-to show for good song remakes...

I hate that show actually

If Glee does a cover of a song, it obviously means that the song is awesome. I mean, Glee is the go-to show for good song remakes...

I hate that show actually

Glee fucking sucks and is way overrated. And that cover sounded bad, IMHO. They even pronounced Fri-ee-day wrong.

Glee fucking sucks and is way overrated. And that cover sounded bad, IMHO. They even pronounced Fri-ee-day wrong.

You're just jealous that you couldn't do such an awesome cover of such a godly song.

Man, I should watch Glee.

You're just jealous that you couldn't do such an awesome cover of such a godly song.

Man, I should watch Glee.

Oh totally, how did you know?

Not really, but the one huge thing that bugs me about it is the off-keyness of it.

And Friday is a godly song, I never said it wasn't :P

Rebecca Black deserves respect, not hate.

*shrugs* It's entertainment......

This song made fridays worse for me for a while ;-; But now I can just say "It's just a song fridays are still good" =D