Splices for my hack

iavasechui

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah also on a semi-related note... I seriously need help with maps... it took me forever to get my tiny prologue map done and I would be incredibly grateful if someone would be willing to map for my hack... obviously you would be credited for your work if you chose to help.

Claire.png

I'm sure there is a ton of things wrong with this but she was the product of insomina and I'm going to bed now and I'll try to fix her in the morning.

Claire is made from L'arachel, Proto!Eirika, Proto!Neimi, and Lucius. Her colors are from Lucius (hair and skin), Wil (clothes), and I think the yellow on her bangle is from Oswin's trim.

Yeah its a problem on the protoNeimi I'm trying to fix it now that I'm fully awake ^_^; made her really late at night sooo yeah trying to fix now.

(if anyone could make custom dancer animation for her for my hack I would love them forever XD)

• 1 month later...

Neck to mouth all came from Eliwood's mom... sill not sure if Elenora just has a long neck or if the amount of skin showing affects it...

Edit: can't fix it at the moment or I'd try shortening said neck.. Thing I'm most worried about is the hair I frankenstiened from Limstella and Sonia.

Edited by iavasechui

How many pixels? And I really can't do it at the moment, I'm on the wrong computer (and that one doesn't have internet) and I'm babysitting a sleeping baby who will wake up if I leave the room and I just got her back to sleep.