Kanami

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gonna post this here since I don't have skype atm:

I'm not gonna be on a whole lot over the next few days. Today, Saturday and Sunday especially. I mean, I'll be around, I can read posts on my phone, but it's hard to type up a full post with minimal typos without actually sitting down at a keyboard. So, if you're all waiting on me, Joey/Evan or Treant can CC for Rina or Therese.

• 2 weeks later...

HEY GUYS

Totally don't have internet right now, because the fuppin' storm killed the power |D

Posting this from the mall's internet, and I'll respond as soon as Hydro Quebec gets their act together, and turns everything back onnnnn.

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me what has happened in Chapter 5 so far? Those 29 pages intimidate me. Also, I'd appreciate if someone told me where you guys are, so I can get a grasp of what I should do now.

Also, I don't use Skype, so there's no other way unfortunately.

I'm sure SB can give you a run down, though it'd be in your best interest to try and read through them sometime.

And, you're going to miss out on a lot of discussion if you don't have Skype. Just an FYI. (It's free to download and use, if you have any misconceptions about it).

I'm sure SB can give you a run down, though it'd be in your best interest to try and read through them sometime.

And, you're going to miss out on a lot of discussion if you don't have Skype. Just an FYI. (It's free to download and use, if you have any misconceptions about it).

I can read the last 3/4 pages, but I can't read all the 28 pages. And even if I do, as soon as I finish it, there'll be many other pages ahead of me.

Eh, at the speed this thing is going, it's not going to generate that many pages sir.

Also, if Skype is out of the question, please consider Mibbit (Darkmyst.org, join channel #AbysmalSouls) or googlechat.

I'll have a rundown of all important things happening in chapter 5 momentarily.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a question: Is Carrion the Crimsom Witch in the newspappers or is it someone else impersonating her? Also, about the magic festival, did it end already?

Now another queston I lied about asking just one, are my posts readable? I mean grammar-wise.

Carrion is the Crimson Witch, the one in the news is an imposter. And, yes.

And your posts are fine, if not a little long winded.

It'd still be great if you could get Skype so that we'd have an easy way of contacting you

Edited by seph1212

I'm considering downloading Skype. If that's so important, then I'll download it later.

By that, do you mean my posts are long? Or do you mean they are kind of... I forgot the expression to right now, but I got it.

Just warning that I'm going to be absent until Wednesday, since I'll be traveling. Sorry for not warning sooner, it's because I wasn't sure about which day I was going to travel.

It's not like something will be changed, because my post count in the RP is really low. But it's always nice to warn... I guess? Anyway, expect more posts when I come back. =P

Apparently this is a chat/spam section where I can rant, yes?

Since there doesn't seem to be an alternative to reading the last thirty-million pages[reason why I hate joining mid-roleplay] I've started reading chapter 5 [current chapter with all you people sitting in tents and stuff to get away from the rain] and....

I've just got this urge to smack Adrian/Carrion [lol name] and Gideon/Amera. Get a room, stick in, and get it over with already!!!

^Don't take that personally, it's an interesting read and all, just not what I'm used to.

On a different note, characters seem interesting, and I'm glad to see that hardly anyone [if anyone?] is playing the solemn "Don't talk to meh. Imma emu" mysterious punk.

I've just got this urge to smack Adrian/Carrion [lol name] and Gideon/Amera. Get a room, stick in, and get it over with already!!!

^Don't take that personally, it's an interesting read and all, just not what I'm used to.

First couple already did that, SOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Also, in the event you do end up joining, please get Skype so that you can join out chat group. It makes it a lot easier to chat with each other (And I don't mean mic chat, we use it for type chatting. It's just easier because we're all there.)

Edited by seph1212

Ewww roleplay shecks... tongue.gif

As for Skype, I've already got it. So it shouldn't be a problem... though "in the event you(I) do end up joining" seems like it'll be a good few years away. Doing other stuff while reading, and it's taken me two hours to read two pages. Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Then simply ask Slaveblade for a recap of events to get you up to speed, if you do want to join in.

And of course no one goes into detail with that, this is a PG13 site :P

Edited by seph1212

Slaveblade = Slavekitty?

I'll try to catch him online sometime later today then. Real life demands I get off my computer and interact with it.

Though it'd be great if he could post it here [or somewhere else that's accessible if he see's this]

Would probably save new people time reading, and save Slavekitty the effort of repeating himself.

I could slap together now, but I'd rather get a wee bit more info before trying [and failing] to make a character that's suitable for this Rp.

On the topic of character creation, it'd be great if someone could post a "current" character roster so that I don't double someone's personality/background. Or possibly even steal ideas from an inactive character. Found this, but I'm not sure how up-to-date it is.

SlaveKitty: Carrion, Faye, Grant, Arcen, Aiduen, Ignatius, Gwen, Pralken.

seph1212's characters: Adrian, Amera, Andy, Horatio

Cam: Ormis, Teis, Worsay (Deceased Biography of dude), Rina, Therese

Nagafen: Obelia, Langley, Carrie, Noel

Octavian: Lucretia, Anastasia (Deceased), Adano, Julius

Dokutayuu: Aurelio, Ken

JBCWK: Elune, Danyon, Adnois, Cyrus

Sakura: Lucinda, Seilynda, Giselle

Anti Social Knight: Gideon, Melanie

GoD: Cordelia

..... That's a crap-load of characters though blink.gif