Abysmal Souls

Kanami

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What impeccable timing, checked one last time before heading off and I see a response.

Well Sir Obvious, that would be the list I found wouldn't it? (Just slightly editted the opening line to indicate who you were)

The reason I wasn't sure if that was current is because there's a few characters not on there..... Or rather weren't on there wink.gif [see you've updated it now ty] Just need to catch up on the details now, but I'm out of time. Hope to see you at a latter time.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

It's done for, sorry to say. Very little interest, story was going nowhere (derp) and well... Yeah. Massive failure on my end. Sorry! You're welcome to check out my new RP which was designed by me and friends from the ground up as opposed to inheriting it!

It's done for, sorry to say. Very little interest, story was going nowhere (derp) and well... Yeah. Massive failure on my end. Sorry! You're welcome to check out my new RP which was designed by me and friends from the ground up as opposed to inheriting it!

Well, I understand. It's kind of hard to keep someone's RPG going because we don't have the same idea of where we should be going storywise. It's great to know you made another RP and it's great to know it's going to be easier for you to manipulate than AS.

I've been reading Impact, but I'm too lazy and it's probably going to take me a week or so of reading. As soon as I finish reading it, I'll post a sign-up. =P I promise I won't disappear