Shouri wo tsukameto todoroki sakebu!!

Bakunetsu God finga!!!

//Gundam nerd

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quiet all of you!

It's 2PM! It's my RP so my time is the real time!

Adjust your clocks accordingly kthxbai.

I doubt anything will happen now, (partially my fault since I went off to eat lunch while activity was still going)

But hey, we got through another semi active day.

Not sure what to do with Susan and Grant though, Susan's alot more quiet then I'd like her to be, so I might force Greg on her at some stage. :/

wat.jpg

@Seph

*Counters with Darkness Finger*

I have an old geezer that destroys gundams without a MS, I win~

*counters with Love Love Tenkyoken*

Both: Futari no kono te ga makka ni moeru!!

Domon: Shiawase tsukameto!!

Rain: Todoroki sakebu!!

Both: Bakunetsu!!

Both: Godo Fingaaahh!!

Domon: Seki!

Rain: Ha!

Both: Love love!

Both: Tenkyoken!

:3

And now I shall stop Gundam nerding all over the place.

Edited by seph1212

You can win that one, if you're desperate enough to you use any move with the words "Love Love" in it, not only can I not win, but I feel I have to let you win since it'd be mean, (even for me) to not let you win after doing that attack :/

In all honesty, I haven't watched much of G Gundam, I'm not that big a gundam fan anyway and what I do know comes from SRW which is a lot better then FE btw. Plus, I loathe the earlier Gundam series characters, Amuro, Camille, Uso not so much Judo, and Loran, Domon and Heero were fine. Actually I think it's just Garrod and Shin(Seed) I liked :/ Don't get me started on Kira, and Setsuna was.... meh.

@Cam

Fly Lice?~

Edited by Kanami

Garrod is win, CCA Amuro is epic, but Shin is just ewwww ewww ewwwwwwwww! He's so whiny and emo about everything @__@

And, SRW is, like, LEAGUES better than FE. Mazinger, Mazinkaiser, Getter Robo, Dancouger, Grendizer... I'll take them over Ike, Eliwood, or Leaf any day xD

Oh yeah, and CHAR! Char is the most epic bad guy ever!

Edited by seph1212

Fly Lice?~

Fly Lice is a Chinese accent (which I happen to sport myself on rare occasions).

Rabu Rabu on the other hand is a Japanese accent, which is more epic sounding.

Furai raisu?

@Seph

*Mentally notes that they're all Super-types, :/ Hmm

Shin: He wants to kill stuff, and hates Kira and Athrun, that's more then enough reason for me to like him. Since I spent the first season wishing someone would just kill them.(Actually I wish nearly all characters from Seed get wiped out)

Char has his moments I suppose, Though I like Cima, and Haman more :/

@Seph

*Mentally notes that they're all Super-types, :/ Hmm

Shin: He wants to kill stuff, and hates Kira and Athrun, that's more then enough reason for me to like him. Since I spent the first season wishing someone would just kill them.(Actually I wish nearly all characters from Seed get wiped out)

Char has his moments I suppose, Though I like Cima, and Haman more :/

Oh, I still like normal types, like Xabungle, Macross, and pretty much 90% of Gundam. I just prefer super robos :3

And, I guess that's a reason to like Shin xD Personally, I've seen both Gundam SEED and SEED Destiny, so, I can't like Shin. I'll take Athrun and Kira over him. At least Flay died, right? :D

Cima, meh. Haman, definitely. Quebeleys and new type powers are rockin'. Or the Quin Mantha.

@Z I'm pretty sure that only Carrion and dead people can see Faye... Hey, wait, I'm dead :D

Edited by seph1212

Faye's been around the whole time, so unless there's been a drastic change (eg Death) I don't see how anyone could suddenly start seeing her. So unless you can come up with some super good reasoning (through PM) only Adrian and Carrion can see Faye at this stage.

As for activity expecting, nothing, absolutely nothing, I just finished work, and it's 4:30AM <_< I'll be going to sleep soon, and will knock myself out for at least 6~8 hours.

Cam, go... Like, lay against a tree and sleep, or something xD

*enjoys party*

Woo ~( ' 3')~

Hope SB comes back soon, then.

Woo ~( ' 3')~

~( ' 3')~

BEST EMOTE EVER

EDIT: Also, I gotta leave soon guys. SLAVE POST PLEASE

EDIT: EDIT: Nevermind, no time

Edited by roymbrog