Best/Worst in the Series: Round 84

NinjaMonkey

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best: Ninian (She and nils are exactly the same! And ninian aka Nils can kill two fire dragons and weaken one sufficiently to enable canas to OHKO it!)

Worst: Um... I'd have o say Zephiel, oh how I long for you to die, Jaffar, why oh why!

I don't really think we should count Julius after he's possessed by Dragon Satan as a bad brother. Julia says he was a wonderful person before he got that damn book.

Best is definitely Oscar. Dude's the bro among brothers, and his brothers are a handful.

Worst? Probably Klein for having no compunction against killing his sister and all her friends. Way to be a dick, dude.

I'm pretty sure Tethys tells Eirika and Innes that Ewan's her brother at the end of Chapter 10, if you've ever played through Eirika's route.

Well, that would work if I ever choose Eirika. I play it on the VBA, and I got a save where both routes were finished. So Ephraim route was always my choice.

Well, that would work if I ever choose Eirika. I play it on the VBA, and I got a save where both routes were finished. So Ephraim route was always my choice.

You should play it at least once.

Best: Forde.

Worst: FE7 Karel.

I nominate Best/Worst Sister, since it's clear that the intent of this one has changed. Hopefully Ninjamonkey will not make any bizarre accusations this time....

Edited by Kay