[FE10] Radiant Dawn Transfers Draft

Xander

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW RFoF who are you, miccy? :lol:

You never heard the joke about me dying my hair silver and imagining men with green hair in cut off shirts.

I do actually, but I don't want to get this wrong and have him be mad, so could we wait until tomorrow to finish?

I understand. However, I'll be getting my last pick right after, so using the list, is it reasonable that I can get Gareth?

That he used to go by he instead of she before I was a member, or something like that.

Don't always trust someones profile.

Edited by Xander

I don't really care either way. If I look down while showering I see no little willy greeting me so I guess I'mm a girl. If I've been mistaken about my gender the past 21 years I wouldn't actually mind that much, as long as my partner is okay with it.

BTW I take Lyre/Kyza for my last pick.

(will Fox be skipped now since she has 9 picks already?)

Let's see. all laguz are gone, so I won't get stuck with any of them. I really don't care if I do get another unit, so just decide for me if you would. As long as it's not Lehran, just because I won't be fulfilling even one part of his requirements.

If you absolutely need to see a pick, then it'd be Stefan or Volke. But I think my team is good enough already.

Edited by Claude_C_Kenny

You dumped Lyre in my lap. 2 cats and Vika/Kyza. Laguz hell for me. XD I LOVE IT.

The free 6-move unit in 3-3 may it do more then walk and burn supplies?

If I use Elincia as recruiter in 4-5 will I take only the 2 turn penalty if I use her to attack stuff or will she then revert to he full penalty (which is 5 of the top of my head)

Can I start now and give my transfer list?

EDIT: I'm just adding the transfers I will be using for this run. I'll start tomorrow morning (Europe)

Sothe: 37-20-7-20-20-24-20-15

Brom: HP, Str, Skl, Spd, Def (Swords S)

Lethe: Str

Devdan: Str, Skl, Spd (Lances S)

Shinon: Str, Skl, Spd, Res (Bows S)

Mist: HP, Str, Mag, Skl, Spd, Lck, Def, Res (Staffs and Swords B)

Ena: Res

Ike: Str, Skl, Spd, Res (Swords S)

(Titania and Giffca aren't drafted but do have stransfers)

Titania: Spd (Axes S)

Giffca: Str

Mist and Ttania aswell as Ike and Lethe will get a 5% Bond bonus from their A-supports.

Edited by Silith

Edit: Nevermind, Claude gets Stefan since he wants him. I'll take Pelleas, Oliver, and Bastian, and that means everyone gets Lehran.

Can I start now and give my transfer list?

Impressive that you finished that fast, go ahead and start.

Edited by Xander

Bah i won't bother getting him. Also, is it allowed to send transfers to undrafted units? For example, giving nepehenee transfers to make 2-1 a little easier.

If you don't count free units, I have an awesome team of females + Laguz.

Bah i won't bother getting him. Also, is it allowed to send transfers to undrafted units? For example, giving nepehenee transfers to make 2-1 a little easier.

This is one of those things you're supposed to just do without asking.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Sure it is.

This is one of those things you're supposed to just do without asking.

If everyone is going to do it anyway why hide it?

@Xander: awesome.

It's probably a good idea to do that, I can already think of how to save a few turns on a couple of chapters now gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

lol i see your point Fox :lol:

The free 6-move unit in 3-3 may it do more then walk and burn supplies?

If I use Elincia as recruiter in 4-5 will I take only the 2 turn penalty if I use her to attack stuff or will she then revert to he full penalty (which is 5 of the top of my head)

In 3-3 the unit can burn supplies can be attacked on enemy phase free of penalty. Does that sound ok to everyone?

Also, characters can be used as recruiters free of penalty.

Edited by Xander

The first post said that if you used a recruiter to attack and shizzle you would gain a 2 turn penalty. But Elincia has a set 5 turn penalty in 4-5 but you can also use her to recruit Volke.

The first post said that if you used a recruiter to attack and shizzle you would gain a 2 turn penalty. But Elincia has a set 5 turn penalty in 4-5 but you can also use her to recruit Volke.

Elincia is forced for 4-5 isn't she? You can't use the recruiter to do anything but recruit without penalty. I guess she'd only be a 2 turn penalty if you used her for recruiting and attacking, since otherwise it would be a double standard.

Edited by Xander