[FE10] Radiant Dawn Transfers Draft

Xander

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't know you could beat 1-1 without edward and Nolan. WoW.

Yep, just block with nolan, as there are plenty of times where you can do this. However doing this in less than 9 turns requires luck.

Also be happy you got Aran for 1-4. Doing it with Meg is a lot harder.

Yes, however, i was just whining becuase i want the seraph robe :< .

BTW, guys, i might be restarting my run as i might try to get ike to 20/20 in PoR.

Chapter 1-7

Turns: 7

Total: 87

Bexped Fiona a full level and reset till she got a spd and 2 non magic or luck stats. Bexped Fiona afterwards to 99/100.

Bexped Meg to 96/100.

Brought the Secret Book and fed it to Fiona. She needs the Hit.

Forged an Iron Lance for Fiona with +1 Mt and hit.

Paragon on Micaiah.

Cancel on Meg.

Sothe bumrushes to the east to recruit Vika. (which he can't do till turn 3 without shoves.)

Meg goes up the ramp and tanks everything. She can't double yet but the Brave Sword helps in that regard.

Fiona and Micaiah tag along with Meg to finish off stuff.

Meg goes on a rampage sometimes switching in her Wind Edge. This allows Micaiah to use her movement almost always fully.

At turn 5 Vika catches up and stats pecking away. Sothe is falling behind too much so he´s opening prisons for extra BEXP.

Meg Attacks Boss for a whopping 6 damage and Micaiah Thani Bombs him to death. This sadly means I need that 7th turn to seize.

This map is quite the exp goldmine.

Micaiah level 12

Meg Level 14

Fiona level 13

Chapter 1-8

Turns: 5(5)

Total: 97

Sold the arms scroll.

Brought the olvi Grass for Vika.

Brought the Wyrm slayer for Meg.

Forged a Iron Knife for Sothe.

Meg Rushes Down with her forged Iron Sword to fight the bandits.

Vika flies into the swamp to intercept the wyvern knight (OM NOM NOM GRASS!).

Tormod runs into a corner. Muarim pick him up even further in a corner and uises the remaining turns to walk into the swamp.

Sothe and Micaiah clear the top and Sothe moves to the boss area and sweeps it.

The Wyvern appearing at the bottom gets oneshotted by Meg's Wyvern Slayer.

Micaiah level 14.

Meg level 15 (I think)

Sothe Level 7 (I think)

Can't check levels till 1-E.

Nailah (Penalty) clears left side.

Chapter 1-9

Turns: 8

Total: 105

Micaiah can't handle anything alone so I can't go any faster then the ultrasafe 8 turn.

Micaiah level 15

Chapter 1-F

Turns: 11

Total: 116

I split the group into 3.

Group BK kills the thiefs and then waits for the reinforcements to suicide on him.

Group Sothe goes for the speedwings and kicks some butt along the way.

Group Meg rampages over the map towards the finish. Meg kills loads of stuff and Fiona and Micaiah try to get last hits. Thani is ofc nice vs the armors. Vika is smoking grass like crazy but in the end she doesn't get a level-up or strike-up.

Meg level 20/1

Fiona level 19

Micaiah level 18/1

Sothe level 8

Just editing in I have Ilyana transfer the Seraph robe, blue gem, Tormod's sneakers and a coin. Would transfer the speedwings too since Mist wants them but I can't thanks to the fact I can't deploy Ilyana in 1-F.

Chapter 2-P

Turns: 8

Total: 124

Elincia has a Mend staff and cannot die. Rest hides in corner and recruits Haar. Yay.

Chapter 2-1

Turns: 6(3)

Total: 133

Pretty much did Dondon's thing with the 8 turn but I had a few changes. On turn 2 I just have Brom attack the knight with the javelin with his steel axe. Thanks to transfers and enemy turns he's dead at the end of turn 3. Since the boss can be killed in 2 turns and it takes 1 extra turn to walk to him it's an easy 6-turn.

Because I didn't shove Nephenee I can outrun the mage so she and Heather can sit in a corner without worries. This does mean I didn't get the concotion.

Brom level 3.

Chapter 2-2

Turns: 6

Total: 139

Lucia gave her Wind Edge and Silver sword to Brom (he has S-sword transfer so he's almost A-rank here). Mordecai gives some Grass to Lethe. Nephenee gives her Vulnerary to Lethe.

Using the wind edge to clear stuff Brom procs A-rank in Swords. Had to reset once to get the General in front of the boss to only have 16 speed but when he did he died fast. Made sure Lucia didn't see too much combat since she can't deal jackshit damage with just that iron sword.

Brom level 5.

Chapter 2-3

Turns: 6

Total: 145

Danved fights like 10 men? I think he took out 30 at least.

Brought the Killer Edge, Killer Axe and Hammer and placed them in the convoy.

Brought the Killer Lance and Horseslayer.

Gave the Horseslayer, Short Spear and the Brave Lance to Danved.

Gave Astrid's Concotion to Danved.

Transfer Danved is one of the best transfers. +2 str means he won't get weighted down by the steel greatlance anymore and +2 speed means he doubles anything besides the boss.

Danved rocked ahead while Geoffrey followed in the safety of the yellow blob. Had to restart once so that Danved crit one of the two Crossbow d00ds so his movement wouldn't be hindered. The boss managed to crit him but it didn't matter. Took one turn longer then normal because he has no pony.

Danved prevailed.

Danved level 11.

Chapter 2-F

Total: 152

Made sure Brom had enough weapons including the Hammer. Bexped Brom twice resetting so he gained speed (It helps he has HP capped already)

I knew I could get the drop by turn 4 and have Elincia Stunproc Ludveck dead. Didn't want the penalty so I resetted 3 times to restart so Brom got a natural Speed. 22 speed Brom doubles Ludveck and with the hammer that's goodnight.

Lethe kept herself busy on the left side at the stairs burning away more grass. Marcia picked up the laguz stones. Rather not have them till 3-11 then having them wasted in 3-1.

Brom level 10.

Edited by Silith

My transfers

Ike -- Str, Skl (i think), Spd, Res

Boyd -- Hp, Str, Skl, Spd

Rolf -- STR, Spd, Skl

Tauroneo -- HP, Str

Haar -- STR, Skl, Spd, Def

Tormod -- Mag, Spd

Tanith -- Str, Spd, Skl

Lucia -- Str, Spd

Geoffrey -- Spd

Ilyana -- Mag, Skl, Spd

Sothe -- 38 hp, 20 str, 20 skl, 20 spd, 21 lck, 17 def, 15 res

Tormod and Sothe bond

Lucia and Ilyana bond

Tauroneo and Rolf bond

Ike and soren bond (kind of overdue)

Different BEXP worked. Lucia capped Speed because i had 2 speedwings and no one need it them, and luci was within capping range with speed wings. I also gave a talisman to sothe. Ilyana didn't cap res this time. Not like it matters anyway. Rolf capped skill this time.

1-P 7 turns + 3 = 10

I get lucky with edward crits. Micaiah got a level up here. Not much else.

1-1 9 turns + 3 = 12

Nolan and miccy take off. I make miccy get some CEXP since she had 3 def from the last level up, and it allowed here to be able to take 1 hit from the units.

1-2 8 turns + 3 = 11

Nolan and miccy goe east and block. Miccy gets more kills here. When sothe arrive he goes down and kills the ledge figther. Then goes back up and goes for the energy drop while clearing a path for Laura. Miccy and nolan go down and get treasure chests. Miccy has 9 speed :)

Edited by Ulki

I'm thinking I'll put a deadline on this, either July 31st or August 31st, so a winner can actually be declared, as I've noticed in drafts there's always that one person who never finishes. What do you guys think about this?

Exactly what is that supposed to mean? I'll have you know I'm a very patient person.

inb4unitswith+2everywhere

I'm thinking I'll put a deadline on this, either July 31st or August 31st, so a winner can actually be declared, as I've noticed in drafts there's always that one person who never finishes. What do you guys think about this?

Fine by me.

Anywho...

1-3 11 turns + 2

This time i took the rhs and was slower because micaiah had no one to guard her >_> Bah whatever she had a speed level up so i was happy enough to let it be.

1-4 9 turns

Energy and draco shield to Aran along with an iron forge of max mt and crit and cancel. Sothe gets beast killer and wrath. Miccy gets discipline. I got seraph robe, Aran crited the tiger harrasing him, which costed me a turn because the reinforcement went add and attacked aran.

1-5 6 turns

I take the raised floor, and block with miccy and Aran. I'm glad volug is free here.

1-6-1 4 turns

Sothe with iron forges Max Mt goes west, then north. Tauro shoved sothe, and then went north. Aran took care of a few people with miccy.

1-6-2 2 turns

Sothe gets the max mt/crit knife from the convoy. Aran shove him while tauro moves up. Sothe goes to the bushes, where he kills everything including the boss after activating adept and criticals as well. Fool-proof :awesome: Miccy hid from the ballista by going left.

1-7 7 turns

Hi there Tormod. Just follow along i'll talk with you later. Aran shoves miccy on the second turn. Sothe went along clearing a path for miccy. Tormod was recruited on the last turn to get some exp.

For 1-8, i gave tormod a spirit dust. Gave aran a skill book. I also gave aran bexp but he's not ready to master seal yet. he has 19 str/capped skl, def, but 11 speed >_>. Oh he also has 34 hp, after i gave him the seraph robe... Bah. Miccy has 20 hp, 12 speed, 14 mag, and 13 skl. :awesome: she might be able to use the resolve tactic for 1-9. Sothe capped hp, str, and res. :awesome:

Edited by Ulki

Damn. Ulki is a big threat in this draft.

let's see a 13 turn advantage. I knew my part 1 would suck but let's see how much it will change.

1-8 should be about the same as me. maybe a turn faster. Dunno if Tormod can erase the nailah penalty....

1-9 seems to be the 8-turn sicne I doubt your miccy will proc enough HP and Def for a 4-turn.

1-F should be faster then me. No scrubs to worry about besides Aran. (trainingswise that is)

2-1 will incur a 6-turn penalty and with no neph or brom transfers will likely take 1 more turn.

2-2 again penalties. Dunno if you take the Lucia penalty to end it quicker or maybe try to enemy phase the whole thing with lucia.

2-3 Geoffrey+Kieran penalty. Geoff can solo but takes more then 3 turns extra.

2-F Haar. East 5-6 turn loss for me.

Tauroneo and Haar are a good combi in drafts. Gonna be hard to win this now. (Tibarn, Boyd, Rofl and Tanith own endgame especially with nasir on 4-E-5)

Damn. Ulki is a big threat in this draft.

let's see a 13 turn advantage. I knew my part 1 would suck but let's see how much it will change.

1-8 should be about the same as me. maybe a turn faster. Dunno if Tormod can erase the nailah penalty....

1-9 seems to be the 8-turn sicne I doubt your miccy will proc enough HP and Def for a 4-turn.

1-F should be faster then me. No scrubs to worry about besides Aran. (trainingswise that is)

2-1 will incur a 6-turn penalty and with no neph or brom transfers will likely take 1 more turn.

2-2 again penalties. Dunno if you take the Lucia penalty to end it quicker or maybe try to enemy phase the whole thing with lucia.

2-3 Geoffrey+Kieran penalty. Geoff can solo but takes more then 3 turns extra.

2-F Haar. East 5-6 turn loss for me.

Tauroneo and Haar are a good combi in drafts. Gonna be hard to win this now. (Tibarn, Boyd, Rofl and Tanith own endgame especially with nasir on 4-E-5)

Don't worry you'll catch up probably, either that or i will stumble and fall... :mellow:

1-8 i have to take the 5 turn penalty, because aran can't double... Tormod is great as he can 1rko everything except 41 hp, 8 res badits. Then there is that damn wyvern rider... Ugh... +2 turns for me <_<

1-9, you are right, miccy is facing like 40-50% hit rates here. She can't take on everything with resolve.

2-1 is correct.

2-2 i plan on taking a penalty from neph or brom or something to allow my other undrafted be untouched otherwise i find it impossible to avoid more penalties... or maybe... idk i'll try. Lucia will most likely fight on EP only... hopefully...

2-3 only a geoff, i'll try atleast. I should have given him a def transfer as well.

2-F will probably be a 3 turn because i like energy drops.

1-8 7 turns + 5 = 12

Ugh, this chapter is possibly the most annoying chapter ever with that damn wyvern rider. I gave miccy a seraph robe, to be able to take the 2 mages at the start and the attakcs from other people. Especially that wyvern rider who attacked her on turn 6. She dodged though :/. Aran and her combo in the center. Nailah takes care of everything in the west island. Tormod takes everything in the south. Sothe goes and murders everything on the eastern island. He didn't kill a bandit though, which blocked him from getting to the wyvern rider. In retrospect i could have probably restarted... Oh yeah micaiah had paragon as well, and she got a level up of hp, skl, mag, def, res, luck. giving her 28 hp, 15 mag, 15 skl, 12 spd, 17 lck, 5 def, 12 res...

In one of the restarts of the map, micaiah had gained 2 level ups with + 2 speed, but it was taking too long... :cry: damn my habit of only saving on a single file... I could have made it so i can probably finish it in 5... Ah well, doesn't matter i guess.

Edited by Ulki

Exactly what is that supposed to mean? I'll have you know I'm a very patient person.

Oh, nothing. It's just that Haar...

Edited by Janaff

1-9 7 turns

Usual 8-turn strategy, except miccy with resolve could take on the bow reinforcement, so she heads down, and kills it. Turn 7 she sees jarod, and bk kills him.

1-E, i have a fairly good strategy for 11 turns, i'm sending saviour, hammer, and blue gem to the GM's. BK is Godsend.

1-E 12 turns

I could have done an 11 turns, but i wanted Parity, and without realising it, i would have sent speedwing with tormod. Aran took care of the reinforcements with resolve and ledge adavantage. He also took care of a harrasing mage above him with it :awesome: Miccy just followed BK and sothe.

2-P 9 turns

Neal takes Leanne and figths for his live until Haar arrives. Haar has awesome stats giggity. Haar killed the boss and his buddies with a javelin :awesome:

2-1 7/8 turns + 6 = 14

I used Dondon's startegy except there were some restarts because neph kept dying >_> I recruited heather for pass. Neph crits the boss surrisingly without wrath which allowed me to finish in 7/8 turns.

2-2 11 turns + 4 + 3 = 18... :cry:

And it begins... Ugh, this is just ridiculous... Mordy was used here. Using lucia on ep didn't work. Also Mordy die on the las EP, before Luci arrived :cry: I are sad... It could have been a 9 turns but the supid healer got on the arrive square and healed the general... Damn it...

2-3 made me mad.

I just realized i fucked my self on some chapters without celerity... :/:

Edited by Ulki

Part 2 is where I had to snoop some turns. It's downhill from here lol.

Chapter 3-P

Total: 159

Boyd gives his axes and vulnerary to Tits (for 3-1).

Ike gets Oscar's vulnerary.

Mist gets Mia's swords.

Rofl gives his bows to Shinon.

Ike rampages ahead with the iron sword equipped. This leaves loads of enemies alive for Mist and Shinon to pick off. Mists's transfers allow her to deal a whopping 1 damage to generals (3 when she crits!) so I have her kill halbediers and swordmasters mainly. Shinon kills a genral blocking the Laguz with a killer ballistea crit. On turn 7 I have Mist attack the boss (for 7 damage) and in return he misses himself. This makes me attack him with Ike using the Iron sword instead of ettard so he lives. On the enmy phase he attacks Mist and dies. (facepalM)

Skrimir decides to not be a turd and just go to the arrive spot on time.

Ike Level 12

Mist level 2 (with 90 exp)

Chapter 3-1

Turns: 5(5)

Total: 169

Gave mist a Bexp level and reset untill she got speed but NO luck. That took some time. Gave her 97 exp afterwards so she could level at the start of the chapter.

I did it without tits first but ended up on 12 turns. On the retry I did it on 5 which is ofc 2 turns less when you take the penalty in account.

Had Tits own the right side. Mist and Ike team up on the first enemy and while Ike takes on the enemies on the left part Mist and Shinon shoot through the fence. On the last turn I had Mist pick up the robe. She doesn't get doubled anymore.

Ike level 13

Mist level 5

Shinon level 14

Chapter 3-2

Turns: 4

Total: 173

Gave mist more bexp for another level (HP, Spd, Res). Sold all lances daggers and magic tomes. Gave Mist the energy drops Ilyana transfered. Ike got Celerity.

Forged a Steel Sword for Mist with max Mt and Crt. got a +10 hit card which is lulz unneccecairy. Brought loads of hand axes and wind edges. Some Steel Poleaxes too. Sold the silver card and ready to go.

BOOM!

on the right of your starting position are some enemies but except for a single Halbedier they all have 18 or less speed. Brom sweeps the place with his Silver sword cleaning up the bow paladin at the end of turn 2.

Ike uses his max Move to go and lure the boss at the end of turn 3 (with a wind edge).

Shinon and Mist clean up the mages and swordmasters that Ike didn't roflstomp on his way down. Mist is now in oneround range on the sages.

Ike uses a Steel Blade on the boss to finish him.

Ike Level 14.

Mist level 7.

Brom level 13.

EDIT: I knew I forgot something. Ike X Mist support.

Chapter 3-3

Turns: 10

Total: 183

Give Gatie an hand axe for enemy turning.

Brom gets the Clerity skill.

Ike gets Wrath.

Shinon gets Adapt (feel silly for leaving it on Soren)

Ike and Brom get a BEXP level (97 and 98 exp so not much wasted and both had at least 3 stats capped)

There is not much to say about this chapter. I cut one turn down so I didn't get the hammerne staff (pitty cuz I want it for Florette). Both senators died so I got teh lewts. Brom's 22 speed cap sucks so I'm gonna give him the crown probably.

Mist faces only 30-50% hit rates now so i can use her much easier.

Ike level 15

Mist level 10

Shinon level 15

Brom level 15

Edited by Silith

2-3 6 turns + 7 = 13

Got the speedwing and there isn't much to say, except Geoffrye capped str, and skl, and got a + spd level up. Guess who'll be able to double the 3-9 boss after crowning/bexp lvl. :awesome:

2-E 2 turns

Haar goes down into the third level with handaxe. He attracts a bunch of pesky flies. Turn 2 he goes into the magic square, equips hammer, and heals whatever damage he had taken. The Energy drop general moves before Ludveck and so he suicides into Haar. Ludveck follows the same path. It took 2/3 resets because the mage reinforcement kept being a bitch. On the last try, he was on worst bio so my haar was able to avoid it. I had given my haar, BEXP at base and he got speed up :awesome: Then when he killed Lud, he got a level up and got hp, str, spd, def :awesome:

Haar has 27 str, capped skl, spd, and def. He has around 46/47 HP.

3-P 10 turns

Eh, the cpu was a bit dumb if i might say. Rolf got into the ballistae and killed/hurt 2 rangers. Boyd got Tits equipment, and provoke and adept. Rolf got miracle and counter. Ike got vantage... :mellow:

3-1 comments

lets see, my boyd has 22 speed, enough to double generals. He likes to crit them. <3 Killer weps :awesome: Although i might have to take a penalty. This isn't normal mode where he and Ike can take care of them alone :< This is harder than i thought, even using titania, it still takes me over 7 turns. That or someone dies... <_<

Edited by Ulki

Okay, I'm setting the deadline to finish for July 20th, since that's two months after the deadline to start, and it should be enough time.

Edited by Xander

3-1 9 turns + 5

Tits, Boyd, and Ike do most of the work. Rolf just goes along and kills scraps. Visited both houses with tits.

3-2 3 turns

Hi there Haar. Turns out he didn't have capped def, not like it matters he capped it on this chapter. Haar gets celerity and hand axe. Turn 2 he attracts the boss. Turn 3 he finishes him.

3-3 8 turns

Haar goes counter clockwise along the side of the map. Got blossom, Master Crown, and ashera icon.

Boyd has 52 hp/ 27 str/ 24 skl/ 25 spd

Haar was promoted at capped skl/spd/def with 28 str. He has 51 hp as of now.

Ike has 47 hp/27 str/30 skl/27 spd/22 def He is level 16 and has had like 3 level ups of only Hp :/:

Rolf has 35 Hp/23 str/ 24 or 25 skl idk/22 spd/ 15 def

Edited by Ulki

I'm done with FE9, and this what I got:

Ike - HP, Str, Skill, Spd, Def, Res

Titania - HP, Str, Skill, Spd, Def

Gatrie - HP, Str, Skill, Spd, Def

Sothe - 35 HP, 20 Str, Skill/Spd, 25 Luck, 20 Def, 14 Res

Muarim - Str

Geoffrey - Str, Skill, Spd, Def

Elincia - Str, Mag, Skill, Spd, Res

It was fun, yes.

Now to deal with HM!Edward.

UNIMPORTANT NOTE: RESOLVE!MUARIM WAS THE SCARIEST THING EVER.

Edited by Janaff

3-4 8 turns iirc

Haar saviours Ranulf to avoid unecesary penaltie, and goe up to to clear the third level. By the time ike arrives everything is almost dead. I kill the generals blocking the path and then i let ranulf on turn 8. Ike arrives. Adept!Boyd and Pass!Rolf helped Celerity!Ike go as far as he could.

3-5 2 turns

Haar takes Tomahawk, and kills the boss. Rolf and boyd go right and left respectively. Let me just say that i love Crossbows <3

3-6 13 turns in hell...

Damn this chapter. Aran with 16 speed is no fun... <_< The CPU is retarded and let cats that can kill micaiah get near her :facepalm: This took many restarts. I thought it was my last one but nope a tiger criticalled Aran :facepalm: he had around 2-4 crit chance... Then finally the stars aligned themselves and i was a able to complete this chapter. Aran got up to lvl 10 and has 20 spd, capped str/skl/def... Hopefully he'll get more speed on 3-12, so i can crown him and send him to impale Ike. Otherwise, I hope Luna!Tauroneo can do it.

Chapter 3-4

Total: 190

No haar to Ferry : /

Ike get TSS and provoke.

Lethe gains Shade and pass.

Lyre gets Shade.

Lyre is usefull for one thing only. Bond support.

This chapter is pretty straight forward. Since Brom's slow ass can't move fast enough I have him parked at the right ledge with Shinon and Mist to get some EXP. No crown yet so he might be able to squeeze in one more level. (it's not like the crown would've sped up this chapter anyways.

Ike and the laguz go through the west side. Lethe eats a stone on turn 1 and Lyre smokes some grass so she cna trnasform on turn 3 and maybe help. Ike Smacks things hard and get s a free hop on the ledges after Lethe passed through the sages and cleared them. Provoke means Lethe doesn't lose any gauge on the enemy phase and she only needs to smoke one grass on turn 4. She gets her S-strike on turn 6.

Kyza doesn't see any combat but he does shove Ike once so he could hop on a ledge and attack a turn earlier. Ranulf is enemy phase only but sees little combat thanks to Provoke Ike. Lyre gets the last hit on a swordmaster. And Lethe actually gets the crit off on the boss thanks to her bond support with her sis. This means Ike doesn't have to try and finish him off.

Ike level 16

Mist level 13

Shinon level 16

Lethe level 22

Chapter 3-5

Turns: 3

Total: 193

Bexp Brom to 16 (str, lck and res (only 3 stats he didn't have capped) And then Crown. Nwo he has enough speed to double again.

Bexp Mist to 16

Bexp Shinon to 17

Provoke and Celerity on Brom since Ike starts too far away.

Shade on Shinon.

Wrath on Mist lol

Brom goes apeshit with hand axes and rushes for the boss.

He can't double the boss but a Steel Poleaxe does enough damage to kill him with Mist and Shinon.

Chapter 3-6

Turns: 12

Total: 205

Bexp Fiona to 20 and then put a seal on her.

Bexp Meg to level 3 and she caps Speed at level 2 (lol)

Paragon on Fiona.

Beastfoe on Meg.

brought beast slayer for Sothe, Psychic for Micaiah, Iron Greatlance for Fiona and 2 steel blades for Meg.

Meg runs through the east side of the swamp while Sothe and Fiona wall off at the west side with Micaiah behind them to chip and heal.

Lethe transfers hurt.

At the end cats prefered to attack the BK over Fiona since they couldn't hurt her anyways (this costs me exp but saves me turns yay)

Micaiah level 3

Sothe level 8

Meg level 8

Fiona level 7

Chapter 3-7

Turns: 12

Total: 217

I forsee problems for chapter 3-13. Ike has now 29 speed :facepalm: . With HP, str, skl and Def capped his most likely stat to rise is Spd now (with the at least 1 goes up every level rule)

Took shade off Lethe.

Gave it to Kyza

Brom went down.

Ike went left.

Kyza, Lethe, Lyre and Ranulf surround the d00d on the first isle with mist next to Lethe. Thanks to the shades he attacks Lethe only who deals 5 damage back. On the player phase I heal her back up. Works like a charm. (I loooove untransformed training)

Reyson could be deployed to be a recruiter and that's all he does. he and the hawks sit in a nice corner.

Ike Level 19

Mist level 17

Shinon level 18

Chapter 3-8

Total: 224

Lethe gets Shade and daunt

Lyre gets Shade and Wildheart

Ike still has Celerity.

Brom has Provoke.

Lethe X Lyre C

Brom X Shinon C

Ike X Mist B

Nothing special really. Just run forward and own stuff. Lyre doesn't need to eat grass to keep up with her sister anymore.

Lethe untransformed at the start of player phase 6 and the only one nearby enough to rescue her was Lyre. The only other solution would've been using another laguz gem which would be a huge waste. Instead I had Lyre tank a halbedier one turn. (yay for 1 exp)

Brom + Hammer = dead boss.

Brom level 2

Ike level 20

Mist level 19

Shinon level 19

Edited by Silith

.... My turns are horrible... And i realise i don't know how to use Haar...

Anywho...

3-7 12 turns

Rolf got a lot of figthing with crossbow. Boyd just went by weakening things for rolf/killing. Ike went by getting a few hits here and there. He can't kill many stuff with wind edges. Crappy wind edges. Haar just went by killing mages and such. I fought the BK. Funny thing, on a try of this map, i attacked bk with ike (i sold the card brom got from the village house and then realized the stupidity) And BK Eclipsed me :facepalm:

3-8 8 turns.

I was low on money, and low on hand axes.... Haar goes to the boss square as fast as he can but mages delay him a bit. Ike and Rolf go through the middle, Boyd soloes the top with adept and max mt, + 10 hit Hand axe.

3-9 7 turns iirc + 3 = 10

Geoff runs to the boss as fast as he can. He gets speedwing. I forgot to take of his paragon :/:

3-10 8 turns

Again haar takes on most enemies but i'm still a bit short on supplies. Not as bad as 3-8 though.

3-11 6 turns

Haar ferries ike and drops him near the boss turn 4. Haars inability to double the boss costed me a turn. Oh well. I give Rolf a master crown. Boyd gets bexp'd from lvl 19 to level 1. Tanith gets paragon and 50 bexp. Haar and Ike had a C support. Rolf and Boyd an A support.

3-12 8 turns i think.

I send all allies to the left, while aran goes down by himself with resolve. He kills most thing on turn 3 i allow the allies to roam. Tauro goes down the ledge and uses javelins. He couldn't double/crit or anything. So it was pretty much a stalemate with the enemy units healing. Aran got some level ups and now has 23 speed.

3-13 5 turns.

Aran and Tauro team up. Resolve aran does 32 damage to ike. Tauro ends it with the leftover 18 needed with his brave axe. He unnecesarily did Luna. Ike had slim sword.

Edited by Ulki

Haar should be easy to use, just have him ferry whoever when the objective is seize, and with speedwings and speed transfer he should be doubling everything, and OHKOing everything with hand axe forges. Also, you do know that Ranulf could fight on ep in 3-4 right? You probably would have gotten it done faster by rescuing Ike instead of Ranulf, and giving Ranulf pass.

Haar should be easy to use, just have him ferry whoever when the objective is seize, and with speedwings and speed transfer he should be doubling everything, and OHKOing everything with hand axe forges. Also, you do know that Ranulf could fight on ep in 3-4 right? You probably would have gotten it done faster by rescuing Ike instead of Ranulf, and giving Ranulf pass.

... :facepalm: I forgot... Yes i should have given him speedwings too... Bah. If i finish this quickly i'll do another run with the same conditions just to see if i could improve.

The only thing Haar might 1HKO with hand axe forges would be the weakest Sages and Bishops.

He 2HKO's everything with just normal hand axes anyway. The only thing he doesn't kill are generals, but even with forges he can't kill them. Forging for him is kind of wasteful to be honest.