[FE10] Radiant Dawn Transfers Draft

Xander

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope nobody minds, but i will be redoing my draft. This is in the interest of lower turncounts as i have done rather stupid things while playing.

1-P

Lol, do I need to explain?

Unit      Level HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res   Support
Micaiah    1.40 15  2   7   8   7  10   2   4    A Sothe
Edward     6.03 21  8   0  12  14   9   6   1  

6 turns.

1-1

Typical strategy without Leo.

Micaiah    2.02 16  2   7   8   8  11   2   5    A Sothe
Edward     7.66 22  9   0  14  15  10   8   1

6 (+3) turns.

1-2

Nolan to the top, Edward to the right- Sothe kills everything else at the top. Edward and Nolan get Thani for Micaiah. Sothe got the Energy Drop.

Micaiah    2.20 16  2   7   8   8  11   2   5    A Sothe
Edward     8.86 23 10   0  15  16  11   8   1
Sothe      1.15 35 20   6  20  20  25  20  14

6 (+3) turns.

1-3

I took the LHS this time, considering Micaiah didn't have the necesary Mag to break the door the East down, and neither did I have Nolan for the job. It was up to Sothe to take out all the enemies for Micaiah to cross safely. Edward got a few as well. Sothe stole Discipline from the boss.

Micaiah    2.78 16  2   7   8   8  11   2   5    A Sothe
Edward     9.77 23 11   0  16  17  12   9   1
Sothe      1.87 35 20   6  20  20  25  20  14

8 turns.

1-4

Battle preparations

I sold off a ton of crap, as always. Bought a Max Mt/Crit Iron sword forge for Edward, named it "Cullen". Bought the Beastkiller for Sothe.

BEXP:

Edward (HP/Str/Spd)

Skills:

Micaiah - Discipline

Edward - Wrath + Cancel

-----

It took me a few tries to figure this one out, and in the end, I probably got the strategy Xandre once showed me at the IRC chatroom. I could've shaved off a turn if I didn't bother getting the Angelic Robe.

Note: While I didn't quite remember how Xandre's strategy went, I thank him for it.

Micaiah    3.12 17  2   8   9   8  11   2   6    A Sothe
Edward    11.40 24 15   0  18  19  13  10   1
Sothe      3.36 35 22   6  22  22  25  20  14

5 turns.

1-5

Battle preparations

I forged Sothe a Max Mt Iron knife. That way he can 1RKO everything at 1-2 range without being at Micaiah's range. Edward got a new Wind Edge. Also bought a Spirit Dust for Micaiah I thought would be useful. You'll see me regret it.

Skills:

Micaiah - Discipline

Edward - Wrath + Cancel

-----

Oh hey, Edward can hold off on his own now...while on ledges. He can actually survive 3 hits from most enemies now. (The rest being Steel axe Fighters). Edward killed off the whole Eastern side, including the boss himself.

Micaiah    3.47 17  2   8   9   8  11   2   6    A Sothe
Edward    14.28 30 17   1  20  20  14  11   1
Sothe      3.73 35 22   6  22  22  25  20  14

6 turns.

1-6

Battle preparations

Filled Sothe's convoy with three more max Mt Iron forges. The last knife had +10% Hit, which he was going to use against Laverton. I sold off some more weapons as well.

Edward took the Seal. Yes.

Skills:

Sothe - Adept

Edward - Wrath/Resolve

-----

Sothe to the West, Edward to the North.

Come 1-6-2, I just have Edward Shove Edward a space so he could be at Laverton's range, and then kill him.

Great success.

Edward     2.35 33 19   3  21  22  13  12   3
Sothe      5.56 36 22   6  24  23  26  20  15

6 turns.

1-7

Battle preparations

Got the Brave sword and gave it to Edward. Bought the Secret book at the Shop, and another Wind edge, for Edward. Sold off Cancel.

BEXP:

Edward to 99

Skills:

Sothe - Adept + Savior

Edward - Wrath + Paragon

-----

I used this chapter to feed Edward an abundant amount of CEXP. And that's what he got, taking out the upper corridor. Sothe carried Micaiah through the lower-level corridor, killed a Mage up at the ledge, and then dropped her off close to the throne. On the last turn, Sothe would talk to Tormod and thereby recruit the LEA. Muarim 1RKO's the boss and Micaiah seizes.

Edward     4.55 34 20   4  22  24  17  12   4
Sothe      5.87 36 22   6  24  23  26  20  15

6 turns.

1-8

I forged another Max Mt/+10% Hit Iron knife forge for Sothe. Max Mt Fire forge, for Tormod. Bought Edward another Wind edge. Olivi grass, for Muarim.

BEXP:

Edward to 99

Skills:

Micaiah - Celerity

Sothe - Adept + Savior

Edward - Paragon

-----

I feel quite uneasy in this chapter. Freaking Dracos. Freaking Bandits. Fortunately, Muarim could deal with the Dracos with complete ease. So could Edward, Sothe and Tormod. Only Micaiah couldn't. Anyway, Tormod took the LHS, Sothe took the RHS. Muarim and Edward killed some Bandits and flying lizards.

Edward     5.24 35 21   4  23  25  17  12   4
Sothe      6.97 36 22   7  25  24  26  20  15

5 (+4) turns.

1-9

I know oval's strategy by memory, now. As always, I thank him for it.

Thank you, oval.

Micaiah                    lol                   A Sothe

7 turns.

1-E

Battle preparations

Packed these things with Ilyana:

Blue gem

Celerity

Goddess Icon

Hammer

Savior

Secret book

Red Gem

BEXP:

Edward to 99

Skills:

Edward - Wrath + Paragon

Sothe - Adept

-----

Everyone up the ledges. Everyone except Muarim, who took the stares, and dealt with a few enemies he at least NOT 1HKO, to raise his strike (Armours). In the end, Muarim weakened Jarod, and Edward killed him off.

Got the Speedwings and Parity.

Edward     7.75 36 22   4  25  27  17  14   4
Sothe      8.23 36 22   7  25  25  28  20  15
Muarim    19.57               Beast

10 turns.

This went a little worst, or probably BETTER than I expected. Worst, because I thought I was doomed to hell with Edward in Part 1, HM. Better, because it didn't turn out like that, and he turned out to be a decent unit. I wouldn't change him for Brolan here.

81 turns.

Facepalm_emote_gif.gif ORKO. Who cares? Is nitpicking the post I made supposed to help anything, if Ulki, who it was directed at, clearly understood the meaning? Edited by Xander

I thought 6 turning 1-P was almost impossible in hard mode... You lucky bastard.

And 5 turns in 1-4... I'm short for words...

Edited by Ulki

Seriously. The only way to do that with only Micaiah and Edward is with lots of dodging and wrathing. And people gave me crap extravaganza for getting lucky. dry.gif

Good job, all the same.

Edited by Xander

I just had to check the two Bandits close to the boss had 8 AS, so base level Edward could deal with them. I started hating this chapter the many times I had to restart, though. Edward gets 3HKO'd dealing around 50~% Hit rates here and there. This HAS to be one of the hardest parts in Part 1 HM. I just wish it could finish.

Thanks.

Edited by Janaff

I just had to check the two Bandits close to the boss had 8 AS, so base level Edward could deal with them. I started hating this chapter the many times I had to restart, though. Edward gets 3HKO'd dealing around 50~% Hit rates here and there. This HAS to be one of the hardest parts in Part 1 HM. I just wish it could finish.

Thanks.

N/P.

I also think your team also has a good chance to 3 turn 3-1. Impressive turncounts so far, though.

Edited by Xander

We're allowed to restart?

I would love to since I now know I can shave off at least 7 turns in part 1.

And Janaff. those turncounts are almost impossible on HM with only Miccy, Edfail and Sothe. You either had to reset 100 times or you had the initiate ability Super Luck on you (is it a dreamworld one?)

1-P

Turns: 6(3)

3 resets.

1-1

Turns: 8(3)

No Edward needed indeed. Saves me 2 turns total.

1-2

Turns: 7(3)

Nolan goes to the right and blocks while Miccy nukes the soldiers and the fighter. rest blocks ramp.

Sothe arrives and murders topside whiel nolan and Miccy grab the bottom left chest. Laura arrives on turn 7. (Got the drops)

1-3

Turns: 7

With carefull positioning you can actually lure the fighter on the right side by the door to the left. That's pretty awesome because I don't need a panalty. This had bugged me on my first run attempt.

Sothe rocks the left side ofc with transfers he's almost unkillable (as long as he gets Nolan's Vulnerary)

Now to prepare for 1-4 where I get Meg again.

Micaiah level 6

Sothe level 2

Edited by Silith

You picked Mord away right in front of my face. That's why i got Lethe.

1-4

Turns: 6

Total: 43

Had to restart 1-3 because 1-4 wasn't going as well as I wanted. Anyways 1-3 went pretty much the same and not differences in turns or levels.

This time however I didn't level Meg with Bexp and gave her the boosters. I instead checked out Micaiah's stats and found out she has 12 speed and is 97 towards the next level. Gave her 2 Bexp levels and reset so she didn't gain Str or Lck resulting in a level 8 Miccy with 14 speed, 20 HP and 6 Defense.

gave Meg the remaining 24 exp from BExp and the Energy drops while Miccy consumed the Robe and Draco.

Sothe with the Beast Killer did the merry go round clockwise grabbing the Beastfoe and Robe while Miccy cleared out the bottom right.

Meg cleaned up some cats with her Steel Sword and the Wind edge.

Micaiah level 10

Sothe level 3

Meg level 5

1-5

Total: 49

I expected this run to be nearly the same but my silly Micaiah is rampaging hard.

Micaiah one-rounds everything besides the boss.

Sothe and Volug can oneround everything.

had Meg weaken things with the wind edge to get some exp while the other 3 rampaged. Volug went top. Sothe went over the ledges and Micaiah went straight to the boss with meg behind her. Meg killed the boss lol.

Sothe level 4

Micaiah level 12

Meg level 8

1-6-1

Turns: 5

Total: 54

Bexping Meg up since she needs the boosts.

Sothe gets his forged knifes (2 of them) and rushes westwards while Micaiah and Meg take the top right. They're a bit frail but together they can punch through. (thani bombs hard)

Uber Micaiah makes a huge difference. She hasn't gained any def since 1-4 but that's not needed. She has 16 speed, 8 defence, 29 HP now and totally rocks.

Sothe level 5

Micaiah level 13

Meg level 10

1-6-2

Turns: 3

Total: 57

Meg and Miciah shove Sothe so he can reach the right spot on turn 3 and kill boss from the lowground. Micaiah dodges the ballistea which is great so she and Meg can clean up the ballistea area while Tauro and Volug hide in a corner.

The guy on the ballistea himself survives lol.

Micaiah level 14

Meg level 11

1-7

Total: 64

Did the same preps as last time. used Micaiah with the light tome to kill less stuff with her and get Meg and Fiona last hits. Especially Fiona.

Meg is a bit weaker then last time but Fiona and Micaiah got so much more points on levelups. Especially Micaiah is hax. (though her magic is 2 points below average)

Mic bombs the boss and Fiona kills him (lol)

Micaiah level 15

Sothe level 6

Fiona level 13

Meg level 14

1-8

Turns: 5(4)

Total: 73

Janaff made me realise Tormod can handle the left side, so he does. Vika flies around with the Olvi Grass. Meg takes the bottom and awaits the Wyvern reinforcement with her Wyrmslayer. Sothe and Micaiah sweep the top and right side as usual.

Micaiah level 17

Sothe level 7

Meg level 15

Micaiah's stats are insane.

HP: 30

St: 2

Ma: 17

Sk: 14

Sp: 16!

Lc: 20

De: 9

Re: 16

Now I'm gonna check if I can find Vikan's 4-turn strategy for 1-9.

Edited by Silith

1-9

Turns: 4

Total: 77

Micaiah gets a bexp level for that last def point. Took me quite some resets. She takes Resolve and rushes to the stationairy top left enemy who triggers JArod's spawn in the bottom right.

BK stays there to wait for Jarod and owns him.

Turn 1 Mic moves up and BK shoves.

Turn 2 BK Shoves and Mic goes onward!

Micaiah level 19.

1-F

Turns: 11

Total: 88

Same stuff as last time but this time Fiona and Mic were better and Meg was a little bit worse.

Micaiah level 20/1

Sothe level 8

Meg level 20/2

Fiona level 19

I just noticed Mordecai and Rafiel were my third and second to last picks, respectively. The fuck? How did they last that long?

They have poor availability. The better question is, how did Edward last so long?

He has crap durability, and if he misses a speed point stops doubling. IIRC. Hmmmm... Now i'm having doubts about this statement.... I should go check brb! Yep if he misses one point in 1-P, he can't double reliably in 1-1. And if he misses a point in 1-1, he can't double in 1-2. Which is something you'd like. So he is very RNG reliant.

Edited by Ulki

But this is a draft, he's the only part 1 unit you're going to be using seriously. He has plenty of exp and more breathing room than usual with all the stat boosters at his disposal.

If Edward gets his exp points early on it's easy for him.

here are my Part 2 updates.

2-P

Turns: 8

Total: 96

As long as I don't forget to unequip Elincia's weapons on turn 1 and then have her equip her staff on turn 2 she'll be fine.

2-1

Turns: 7(3)

Total: 106

Same as last time. Brom didn't get as much speed though but he's a mere few point away form his levelup so I can bexp that speed in.

Brom level 3.

2-2

Total: 112

Bexped Brom to level 4 before stating and resetted so he got speed. The rest of the chapter was the same as last time. Transfer Brom has a nice B-sowrd rank at start almost A so at the end of this chapter he can use the Silver Sword.

Brom level 6

2-3

Total: 118

Danved is pretty amazing. Chapter went the same but the speedwings got transfered to base and Danved got slightly better stats. At least I don't remember him getting this high speed last time.

Danved level 11

2-F

Total: 125

GAve the wings to Nephenee who will gladly transfer them.

Not being able to use Haar or Elincia really hurts. the difference between 2 turning it with a 5 turn penalty for Elincia and 5 turning it with only Brom is the fact that brom gets loads of exp and picks up the energy drop.

Brom level 10

1-P 7 turns + 3 = 10

Some luck with edward, but i really didn't want to risk him. Because that'd take around 10 thousand resets.

1-1 7 turns + 3 = 10

More resets than there should have been. I wanted micaiah to get speed up and nolan needed to dodge only one hit on the second turn from the 4 figthers. A 16 fighter remains in turn 3 and micaiah faces him in enemy phase while nolan kills javelin. Everything goes smoothly after that.

1-2 7 turns + 3 = 10

I can 6 turn this but losing thani is not worth it. Especially since Thani saves some turns in the long run. Got the drop. Again nolan needed to hit everyone, and miccy wanted that speed level up. Took a few restarts.

1-3 comment,

Sigh i'm trying not to take the ily penalty, but i might have to. I can 7 turn it with her, but she is not that necessary. I might not end up getting discipline though.

Edited by Ulki

You can 7-turn 1-3 with just Miccy and Sothe as long as Sothe has good Def and Str transfers.

3-P

Total: 132

Damn Skrimir. Had to reset twice so he get to the spot on turn 7. Funny enough the last try went exactly as it did on my first run ending with a bosskill on Mist.

Ike level 12

Mist level 2

3-1

Turns: 5(5)

Total: 142

Had to take the Tits penalty again. I wonder if Lethe's attacks actually give her strike levels.

Ike level 13

Mist level 5

Shinon level 14

3-2

Turns: 4

Total: 146

Brought a few less hand axes and wind swords this time. I can use the money later on for bargains and I didn't seem to use them fast enough. I made the Ike X Mist support like last time.

Ike level 14

Mist level 7

Brom level 13

They have poor availability. The better question is, how did Edward last so long?

Edward was a second pick. That's not bad at all. And poor availability? Rafiel maybe, but not Mordecai. Mordecai can help eliminate some part 2 penalties and is around for a good portion of part 3. Rafiel is also arguably the best Endgame heron and is still quite helpful before that. I don't expect them to be first picks, but so close to the end? That's odd to me.