Epic Wins, Epic Fails, and Epic WTFs ~ Jugdral Edition!

Darros

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh boy, I have had quite a few props and flops concerning my units' stats in both FE4 and FE5.

Before you ask, I got the FE4 averages by doing it myself on Reikken's website. The FE5 stats were taken from Chapter 22. Also, I promoted half these guys before Lv20, but since I don't vaguely remember the exact level, let's just leave it at 20.

[spoiler=FE4 Gen 1]

fireemblem4seisennokeif.png

-3 HP, -3 Skl, +3 Def. He's screwed in a few stats, but I think he eventually overcame his skl deficit.

fireemblem4seisennokeifi.png

-4 HP, +2 Str, +3 Skl. 2 blessed stats for 1 screwed one. I'll take.

+2 HP, +4 Mag(!), -1 Skl, +2 Lck, -1 Res. Since when does a fucking magic user have higher HP than the team's mounted tank?

+4 HP, +2 Skl, +1 Spd, +1 Lck, +2 Def, -2 Res. Yeah, she's heavily blessed.

+4 Str(!), +3 Skl, -1 Spd, +1 Lck. Ok, -1 spd for +4 str? I'll take it.

fireemblem4seisennokeifj.png

+5HP(!), +3 Mag, -3 Spd, -1 Lck, +2 Def, -1 Res. Ok, I guess?

+1 HP, -2 Str, +2 Spd, -1 Lck, +4 Def(!). Kind of liking that defense on Aira. Strength is a little screwed, though.

[spoiler=Thracia 776]

fireemblemthracia776jap.png

+4 HP, +5 Str(!!), +1 Skl, +2 Spd, +2 Lck, +3 Def, +1 Con. Holy shit, Leafy-boy! Did you take steroids when we left Lenster?

+3 Str, -5 Lck(!), +2 Def, +4 Con(!). Well, let's just say Fergus is broken. Aside from his luck screwage, he looks great.

+3 Str, +2 Skl, +1 Def, +2 Con. Othin is broken for the same reasons as Fergus.

-4 HP, +4 Mag, +1 Skl, +2 Spd, +3 Def, -1 Con. This is why Olwen>Eyrios, the other reason being Dimethunder and 4 PCC.

+2 HP, +3 Str, +3 Mag, +2 Spd, +1 Def, -1 Con. Didn't know Nanna could be this good.

+2 HP, +2 Str, +2 Skl, -3 Lck, +4 Def. The Noba scroll was put on him only recently. He actually got that strength on his own.

-3 HP, -3 Str, -2 Skl, -2 Lck, -1 Def. Yeah, he's RNG screwed alright. You should see my Fin in FE4. He's even worse.

-1 HP, +3 Str, -5 Lck, -1 Def. He's still awesome, especially with that huge str.

I don't have pics for them but let it be known that my Lifis has 20 con(17 without the body ring) and my Dalshien has 10 movement without the use of a leg ring.

• 2 weeks later...

Epic Fail:

In FE4 binary I killed Altenna in chapter 8, using long range magic.

In the next chapter she appeared as normal so I overwrote my old save, leaving no backup. After loading however, Altenna was no longer on the map.

Edited by BrightBow

k, so, I just finished Thracia for the first time, and some of my characters are pretty good I guess

did pretty much no levelabusing whatsoever except with like 5 levels ever, one to make sure Pahn could steal Torron and one so he could steal master swords and lances, and a couple to make people get 20 instead of 19 in skill or something dumb like that

also I pretty much made sure that nobody ever leveled while holding more than one scroll (that would be cheating)

spoilered for long who caresness

here's Leaf

final01leaf.jpg

6 Move, and I gave him Wrath and Sol

build isn't that great though, unlike:

final07dalsin.jpg

first character I promoted, and he has 8 Move - not bad for a general

shame about that luck though - it means apart from that 8 move and weapon variety (and master axes) he's inferior to:

final08carrion.jpg

see that? THAT is a character. although he only has 7 move and no skills. unlike:

final09shiva.jpg

in addition to continue and sunlight hit, i gave him charge. see that broken slim sword? he can destroy armies with that broken slim sword. by which i mean he has. and here i was thinking with a broken sword he could lure people out to be nonfatally wounded to let others get xp.

also he has 9 move.

still though, lack of astra makes him possibly not as good as:

final15mareeta.jpg

shame about that defense though. man only 17!!! lame. and only 8 move.

gave her elite. and she's got 11 magic meaning she can mess people UP with magic swords

although not as much as:

final13karin.jpg

so um yeah she nearly maxed magic a long time ago

think I got her B swords by chapter 14 if not earlier. basically she was almost my best mage for most of the game.

also she has 9 move. which means when mounted, 12 move. which means only iron ballistae can actually hit her (and with lara not even those). she just runs right up and gives them the finger. where by "finger," I mean "lots of hits with a silver lance." lots, because she has continue. and ambush, which is the best combo ever. that one hero dark warlord was all like "ooh, i'm gonna attack you with my master axe, derp de dur" and she was all "lawl ambush+continue fire sword, PWNT."

that's a quote, she literally said that.

of course, first that chump needed to be wounded by:

final05asvel.jpg

with cheatcalibur, he's pretty awesome. and blizzard was useful a couple times. and 8 move, which isn't bad.

but apart from cheatcalibur, possibly not as good a mage as:

final14linoan.jpg

ok way less HP, but 12 defense?? sweet. used the dain scroll a lot for that.

which is why she has 9 move.

still though, apart from A staves, not as good as:

final16homer.jpg

ok, ONLY 7 move, le sigh

but basically he can tank

by which I mean, I had him tank with resire

awesome

of course, the best mage is

final12sety.jpg

who, when standing on a magic boost square, instakilled the final boss with a crit. 100 attack. lawlyeah.

of course, you only get sety for a very short time. unlike the best character. the one. the only.....

final03othin.jpg

BAM. instant ownage, just add lots of xp and well-chosen scrolls.

only 7 move though, what a chump.

oh, and this wasn't on elite mode

aka EASY MODE

for n00bs

Edited by Ranarius Webfoot

• 2 weeks later...

I have a few moments. Note that the G1 pictures are not corresponding to my G2 ones. the G1 ones are a newer file.

Wins

Alec.png Manly Alec from my very first FE4 run.

2ynsd1u.png Manly Levin. I have a feeling Arthur won't be fast enough. XD

Fails

29mmal3.png

-3HP-3STR-2MGC-1SKL-2SPD-3DEF-2RES -4LCK; My Azel!Fee from a save I had on the final chapter. After looking up her averages for that level, here's my response. No comment, Fee. Honestly.<br>

21o4jcy.png

Don't ask me why, but his magic is way under average, his Luck is lower as well, and everything else is right under average. Azel, mang, I am disappoint.

I know the rule of "pics or it didn't happen,<br>but I had a level 30 Skasaha ( Aira x Lex) that got no luck. He started with 9 and ended with 9 #lolwut.

On another epic win note, I was playing FE4 today on netplay with someone, and we were doing the end of chapter 5. In the process of killing Reptor, he equipped Sigurd's Silver Sword instead of his Tyrfing, and got hit by a brutal 100% by the Tor Hammer. We remembered that Sigurd's Tyrfing gave him the Prayer skill, so I told him to equip it and wait a turn, especially since I trusted Prayer would do its job and Aideen wasn't in range anyway. Fortunately, it did, and Sigurd dodged an 100% by the Tor Hammer, thanks to the avoid from Prayer. (note, he had 7HP left, so he didn't even have as much as you could with Prayer.)

Edited by Oreo

Epic Wins:

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00001-3.png

I was unaware any of Arden's children could even dream of having speeds that high.

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00001-2.png

Holsety Patty is awesome, despite starting off as this.

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00000-3.png

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00000-6.png

This will be fun. Scary though when he was coming at me.

Epic WTF:

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00000-9.png

With the Wind and Thunder Swords already claimed by Azel!Delmud, Arthur grabs the Fire Sword to do decent damage up close and afar.

Edited by Spykitty

• 2 weeks later...

FireEmblem5Trachia776RomVersionJ_00000-2.png

I know Thracia 776 is "All 20's or bust" but considering I only had the Fala and Hezul Scrolls on her this is a massive win.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparantly no one plays FE4 or FE5 anymore, or they get sompletely average characters all the time.

Fail:

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00002-3.png

Average/Mine

50HP/54HP

15Str/14Str

18Mag/18Mag

20Skill/14Skill (!!!)

29Speed/26Speed (!)

21Def/18Def

24Res/23 Res

19Luck/21Luck

It's mainly that terrible Skill and Speed that hurts her.

I suppose I should bring back some of my units from my latest run. I still have another file in pre-epilogue so I could post those eventually as well.

I'm gonna start off with this, because I don't know where to classify this at all.

lolsigurd.png

Wins

PATTY.png

I gave her a shield ring and the defense sword, so let's just say she had 32 defense endgame.

amazingwintinny.png

I'll give credit to Azel; he can make a good Tinny, but he makes a terrible Fee.

winfee.png

The strength bonus makes FuryLevin good. This is my first run beating the game with this pairing.

winskasaha.png

I had no idea I would ever find a pairing Skasaha ends up better than Lakche, but I did. Go AiraDew.

Fails (don't have many of these this run 2nd gen, surprisingly}

lollester.png

The magic bonus was nice, but Luck was almost all Lester got. :\

Oh and as another epic fail; I forgot the Tyrfing while fighting Alvis, but if I did get the Tyrfing, Skasaha surely would've owned with the silver sword. :\

Edited by Oreo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fin dodged 10 hits from two Meteor Swords from Aira at a 44% hit rate. THANK GOD.

Was he in Prayer range?