Dear SF Blog, I don't understand people

Paperblade

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A place where Psych looks smart.

I don't believe that's possible, even with the number of idiots over at EM. It takes a special kind of genius to out your whole team, including the hidden player. =/

I don't believe that's possible, even with the number of idiots over at EM. It takes a special kind of genius to out your whole team, including the hidden player. =/

- I had a game where the two "cops" were the fool and a mafia

- Another game had 6/13 people leave for no reason

- Yet another where some dude was hitting on one of the ladies the entire time, then BITCHED when he was lynched

- And then there was that game with multiple setups, and everyone asking about the cop and doc, who did not exist

- That game where I won and Paper lost. . .you should have seen that dude. It was painful.

- Oh, and then there was that setup which somehow boiled down to three fools and a mafia

- Lastly, there was that disaster where the vanilla townie questioned the confirmed cop the entire time, then said "I only pretend to be a moron".

Edited by eclipse

Ganking lanes still has its pros. I mean sure, the person will respawn in like 6seconds now but those 6+the 10 or so it takes to get back to the lane is still enough for your lane to get a hefty farm/level advantage over the opposing lane.

Ganking is good if you can manage it, but it's not the crucial earlygame advantage that it once was. People get back pretty quickly, especially in mid, and they mitigate the disadvantage somewhat by coming back with a potential item advantage over their lane opponent, due to the unplanned shopping trip.

And Akali is not bad at ganking, she just needs more assistance from the laner than a god-tier jungler does. Like a snare/stun, more harass, etc. Worst case, Shroud has a slow on it during an escape. As a nice bonus, she doesn't sacrifice her damage output like some people have to do (aka Consume), so can rip out a lot of pain in a short period of time.

Olaf can actually gank pre-6 effectively with Undertow as well. And he actually has the quickest and most efficient clear times out of any jungler if you know how to use your Undertows. He can be ready to gank in less than four minutes and still have at least half health remaining.

Akali kills jungle creeps so fast that she's sometimes waiting on spawns. We're not talking Amumu-level clear times, but Amumu has to keep going back to base to get health back, whereas Akali can go to gank right when she hits level 6 (without going back to heal).

Last I checked for Akali to have any semblance of speed she gets low on HP due to item build which makes her easy to counter.

Rolling with Doran's isn't viable anymore. She uses Cloth + 5 pots like everyone else. Passives are activated via runes and masteries. Health doesn't get low unless you fight incorrectly (many camps she leaves with full HP).

She's also a snowball jungler IIRC meaning if even one big creep is stolen earlygame it could greatly set her back.

This is silly. She doesn't rely on blue for anything, can start anywhere, has a pile of damage output right from the start, and she even heals herself when she uses Smite + abilities because of spell vamp. If you steal one of my camps, and you somehow make it out of my jungle without getting facerolled, I'll just kill something else, BFD.

Edited by Interceptor

Vigil kills the mafia if they target the same person though.

Also, i remember someone once convinced town to lynch me because on the day before (which was an anonymous day) Boxxe said lynch slayer. The town on the next day lynched me and mafia won. :facepalm: I tried arguing but they thought it best to just lynch me. I even said it was mylo.

Edited by Ulki