(FE7) Tactician Stars Draft

Radiant Dragon

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck that. I'd rather do awful than put myself through the agony of trying to use a level 4 Bartre at this point.

Ch. 17x: 7 Turns

Not as bad as I thought, but getting 5 turns was going to be nigh impossible, so I shot for 7. I lagged about to get all the villages and spam for heal experience, which is at least something. Matthew went up top and had some fun while the bloody carnage happened in the middle. Nothing more to it, really.

[spoiler=Unit stats]

Hector (15.27/-)

29 HP

15 Strength

15 Skill

12 Speed

9 Luck

12 Defense

3 Resistance

C Eliwood

Matthew (10.51/-)

23 HP

8 Strength

10 Skill

17 Speed

8 Luck

8 Defense

0 Resistance

Eliwood (13.88/-)

30 HP

10 Strength

9 Skill

10 Speed

15 Luck

8 Defense

4 Resistance

C Hector

Rebecca (10.96/-)

23 HP

7 Strength

9 Skill

13 Speed

7 Luck

5 Defense

3 Resistance

Serra (5.69/-)

19 HP

4 Magic

7 Skill

8 Speed

7 Luck

2 Defense

8 Resistance

Guy (13.6/-)

26 HP

7 Strength

16 Skill

18 Speed

9 Luck

7 Defense

1 Resistance

Priscilla (6.04/-)

18 HP

9 Magic

7 Skill

8 Speed

10 Luck

3 Defense

7 Resistance

Kent (10.89/-)

27 HP

10 Strength

8 Skill

13 Speed

4 Luck

7 Defense

1 Resistance

[spoiler=Current rankings]

Same as last time. I wanna say that this is a good thing, but it's probably not.

Ch. 18: 8 turns

Basically, I beat the shit out of this chapter. Stole a lot of shit, bought some heal staves, and Eliwood/Hector finally reached B rank, giving him the ability to kill Zoldam. This went well, though watch as I have like 1 star experience.

[spoiler=Unit stats]

Hector (15.5/-)

Same

B Eliwood

Matthew (10.83/-)

Same

Eliwood (15.54/-)

30 HP

12 Strength

10 Skill

10 Speed

16 Luck

9 Defense

5 Resistance

B Hector

Rebecca (11.48/-)

24 HP

8 Strength

10 Skill

13 Speed

7 Luck

5 Defense

3 Resistance

Serra (6.04/-)

19 HP

4 Magic

7 Skill

8 Speed

8 Luck

2 Defense

8 Resistance

Guy (14.4/-)

27 HP

7 Strength

17 Skill

18 Speed

9 Luck

7 Defense

2 Resistance

Priscilla (6.5/-)

Same

Kent (11.9/-)

28 HP

11 Strength

8 Skill

13 Speed

5 Luck

7 Defense

1 Resistance

Photoon2011-05-27at2112.jpg

You know, the beauty of this image's text is lost in translation errors bad quality, but it roughly says: "Yes! Spectacular! You amaze me, cunt."

Edited by Bearissoslow

Honestly, I wouldn't consider it worth the hassle. If I lose, I lose, but at least I had fun. Besides, I have Wallace (lol Wallace) if I really need to grind my experience score badly by the end.

Chapter 16

Tried to do Dondon's Marcus drop but I don't have Lowen, so I just had Marcus go around the cliff to get to the gate. Hector killed the boss, everyone else did self-improvement and visited villages. Lyn and Wil bought stuff at the shop: 2 javelins, 3 hand axes, an iron and steel lance, and a heal staff.

6 turns./10

---------

Chapter 17

Took it slow on this map to train all my new recruits. Matthew got the southern chests and Sain got some kills then stayed behind to deal with the reinforcements. Everyone else went north. Didn't recruit Lucius since I waned Raven to get more exp. I abused the thief to get the Kinght Crest, but not the Silver Sword.

11 turns/17

----------

Chapter 17x

Could have completed this in four turns with all enemies dead, but I stuck around to get some cash and experience from the arena.

11 turns/5

----------

Chapter 18

Raven and Hector took the right side while everyone else punched through the left. Stole the Speedwing and Florina got the boss kill.

4 turns/7

----------

Chapter 19

Raven, Florina and Hector hung around up north, taking out enemies and reinforcements. Sain and Marcus went to take out Uhai with Matthew lighting the way. Killed Uhai with two Longsword strikes from Marcus.

6 turns/10

----------

Chapter 19x:

Took it easy on this map to get most of the available exp, especially from Kishuna's cronies. Florina and Sain got a few levels apiece.

7 turns/10

----------

Chapter 20

Everyone went north except for Marcus who stayed behind to get the Brave Bow. Stole all the treasure, and the Member Card, and recruited Legault with the Guiding Ring and Barrier staff in tow. Hector and Raven ganged up on the boss.

7 turns/10

Stats:

Unit      Level   HP  Str Skl Spd Lck Def Res
Hector    17.03   32  17  09  11  06  16  05  
Matthew   18.45   31  12  09  20  09  05  04 
Marcus    09.65   38  20  19  14  11  11  10    
Sain      18.58   32  19  10  13  11  10  02  
Raven     14.08   33  13  15  19  06  06  04
Florina   18.96   28  14  17  16  18  06  09 
Serra      5.63          
Priscilla  6.59
Merlinus   14.00
Ninian     01.00

Chapter 17x: 9 Turns

Had Marcus recruit Canas, and then both Canas and Matthew got one kill each on the northern Pirates. Marcus went and got the short bow, while Hector got the Devil Axe. When Damian arrived, Oswin took him outin two turns. I moved into the pirates range, and took out the middle group in two turns, had Marcuz grab the sleep staff, and the talk to Fargus.

Chapter 18: 6 Turns

Serra and Priscilla sold the stat boosters and the Hero Crest that i had in my inventory at the shop, while Oswin and Marcus took the right ship, and Canas soloed the left ship. Oswin promoted on turn three, so now hes a champ. Matthew stole the speedwing from the boss, and then Marcus killed him in one round.

Chapter 19: 10 Turns

Had Matthew and Marcux go northeast and kill everyone there, with Priscilla trailing them. Hector Oswin, and Canas went south with Serra trailing them. Florina rescued Dart, and recruited Fiora, and then they stayed out of the battle. Oswin and Hector took on Uhai, with Hector delivering the final blow.

Chapter 19x: 16 Turns

My weapon weilding units stormed forward and took out the enemies between me and the castle. Canas stayed back and killed all of the pegasus knights and the mages, giving him a few levels. Couldnt kill kishuna, but not a big deal anyway. Killed Aion with Oswin then Hector seized.

Thats all for now...my ranking is embarrasing.

post-3421-088534000 1306681094_thumb.png

Just so you know, selling items hurts your funds rank. Every item is sold at half of its fund value, meaning that having an item in in the convoy is better than selling it. Unless you bought stuff with all the gold you acquired, you really just lowered your Funds rank a bunch for no reason.

i did not know that...fuck

Chapter 20: 8 Turns

Had Priscilla use the Unlock staff to open the closest door, and Marcus killed the sniper in the west room. Matthew looted the chest amd killed the archer reinforcement, while Canas went into the central room and took out the longbow archer and anything that spawned. Hector Oswin and Marcus plowed through the area and recruited Legault, who got one kill. Oswin got the kill on Darin and Hector seized.

Edited by noheartx

Did we decide that a flier would be allowed to rescue Pent on ch 23?

Not being able to rescue Pent makes it almost impossible to get to Genesis, which is a big detriment to ranks... What does everyone else think?

Ch. 12 6 turns

Hector and Matthew killed at the top, with matthew killing the boss, with Marcus got the secret book, and helped Dorcas down south

----------

Ch. 13 11 turns

Dorcas went to the north village and killed the cavilers that cam at him. Everyone else went south, Marcus got the village, Matthew recruited Guy, and Hector killed the boss

---------

Ch. 13x 7 turns

Dorcas and Serra went west, Matthew and Hector went north, and Marcus went west Boss survived

---------

Ch. 14 12 turns

Serra recruited Erk and visited the village then healed Marcus guarding the opening. Matthew went south to visit village for Priscilla. Hector went forward to kill Eric while Dorcas stayed to protect Merlinus

--------

Ch. 15 7 turns

Hector killed the boss and northern enemies, Matthew went for the chests and enemies, Marcus and Dorcas went south, while Serra and Priscilla healed

-------

Ch. 16 11 turns

Matthew got both villages, everyone else minus Florina went north and killed anything in the way

-------

Ch. 17 13 turns

Added Lyn/Wil to my party. Matthew stole the door key and gave it to Lyn, who killed the west and got the lower chests with Serra. Dorcas stayed to guard Merlinus. Everyone else went north. Priscilla got Raven who got Lucius. Matthew got one northern chest, and killed the thief for the Silver sword. Hector killed the boss

--------

Ch. 17x 6 turns

Priscilla got Canas. Matthew went north and got the uppermost village. Everyone else straight, where Dorcas killed Damien. Lyn got the middle village, and Wil the northern one in the barriers. Lucius talked to Fargus.

Ch. 19: 8 turns

Not a terribly difficult chapter if you know what to expect. Matthew, Guy, and Serra handled the north while Hector, Eliwood, Rebecca, and Kent took care of the south. Got a lot of level ups this chapter, whoo.

On a side note, my Eliwood is turning out fucking awful. At least he has enough Defense, since enemies that can double him double for 0 lol.

[spoiler=Unit stats]

Hector (15.9/-)

Same

Matthew (13.4/-)

26 HP

9 Strength

12 Skill

19 Speed

10 Luck

8 Defense

1 Resistance

Eliwood (17.74/-)

32 HP

13 Strength

10 Skill

10 Speed

18 Luck

9 Defense

6 Resistance

B Hector

Rebecca (12.76/-)

25 HP

8 Strength

11 Skill

14 Speed

8 Luck

6 Defense

3 Resistance

Serra (6.41/-)

Same

Guy (15.63/-)

28 HP

8 Strength

17 Skill

18 Speed

9 Luck

7 Defense

3 Resistance

Priscilla (7.61/-)

19 HP

10 Magic

8 Skill

8 Speed

10 Luck

3 Defense

7 Resistance

Kent (14.07/-)

30 HP

12 Strength

10 Skill

14 Speed

6 Luck

8 Defense

3 Resistance

Same

Might have enough time right now to do 19x, if not, maybe later today.

Ch. 19x: 10 turns

I got through it without too much trouble. Everyone pretty much rushed, Rebecca (somehow) got the Aion kill. Oh, and I managed to kill one of the knights surrounding Kishuna for a bounty of experience, which is always nice.

[spoiler=Unit stats]

Hector (16.9/-)

30 HP

16 Strength

16 Skill

12 Speed

9 Luck

13 Defense

3 Resistance

B Eliwood

Eliwood (17.83/-)

Same

Matthew (15.08/-)

27 HP

9 Strength

12 Skill

20 Speed

11 Luck

9 Defense

2 Resistance

Rebecca (15.12/-)

26 HP

9 Strength

12 Skill

15 Speed

8 Luck

6 Defense

5 Resistance

Serra (7.11/-)

19 HP

5 Magic

7 Skill

9 Speed

9 Luck

3 Defense

8 Resistance

Guy (16.33/-)

29 HP

8 Strength

17 Skill

19 Speed

9 Luck

7 Defense

3 Resistance

Priscilla (8.64/-)

19 HP

10 Magic

9 Skill

8 Speed

11 Luck

4 Defense

7 Resistance

Kent (16.41/-)

32 HP

12 Strength

11 Skill

15 Speed

7 Luck

9 Defense

4 Resistance

Same. Tactics will probably be 4 star at best by the end of this at this rate.

Edited by Bearissoslow

Ch. 20: 9 turns

I was dreading this chapter, but it wasn't that bad. This run is a series of "I thought this would be awful, it was easy" reactions, seriously. Got all the treasure, got Legault, and even got a good amount of experience. My only issue is that I got the Member Card with Legault and I just realized that it's probably not allowed if he's undrafted. I want to double check on this, since I'll discard it in that case. If not, life'll be a bit easier in Funds. Lastly, I got Matthew/Guy to C rank, which is always a nice little bonus.

[spoiler=Unit stats]

Hector (19.56/-)

33 HP

19 Strength

16 Skill

12 Speed

11 Luck

14 Defense

3 Resistance

B Eliwood

Eliwood (19.08/-)

34 HP

13 Strength

10 Skill

11 Speed

TWENTY Luck

9 Defense

8 Resistance

B Hector

Matthew (15.27/-)

Same

C Guy

Rebecca (17.22/-)

27 HP

9 Strength

13 Skill

16 Speed

9 Luck

6 Defense

5 Resistance

Serra (7.9/-)

19 HP

5 Magic

7 Skill

9 Speed

9 Luck

3 Defense

8 Resistance

Guy (17.21/-)

30 HP

8 Strength

17 Skill

20 Speed

10 Luck

7 Defense

3 Resistance

C Matthew

Priscilla (9.45/-)

19 HP

10 Magic

10 Skill

9 Speed

12 Luck

5 Defense

7 Resistance

Kent (17.96/-)

32 HP

13 Strength

12 Skill

16 Speed

8 Luck

9 Defense

5 Resistance

[spoiler=Rankings]

Same as always. Like I said, perpetual 4 star in Tactics. I'm concerned about what I'm going to do for Experience with Eliwood about to hit 20. I might start fielding Bartre to let him get some pot shots or something. There's an arena next chapter anyway, so there's always that.

Edited by Bearissoslow

Chapter 21: 9 Turns

Eliwood is required for this chapter, so i had him retreat behind merlinus. Legault went to the house to the west, while the rest of my units pressed ahead. Matthew hit level 20...so hes done fighting for awhile. Marcus Oswin and Canas mostly took out the enemies between me and Oleg. When i got to Oleg, Matthew stole the Hero Crest, and Legault got the kill.

Chapter 22: 10 Turns

Both Lords that i cant use are required for this chapter, and one of them was useful. I started off by sending all of my drafted units out. Oswin, Canas and Matthew went south to take on the main force, while Legault, Hector and Marcus went west to get the chests and recruit Heath. After recruiting Heath, Legault killed the enemy thief and took the chests on the next two turns. Heath moved down and got a few kills with the help of Marcus. Meanwhile Lyn put her undrafted self to use and recruited Rath, who assisted Matthew and Canas through the east door, while Oswin single handedly annihilated the main force. Canas got a few kills, and hes level 19 now. After killing most of the reinforcements, i moved in on Eubans, whow as taken down by his own former comrade Heath.

Edited by noheartx

just a question for RD once i find another version of FE, should i start over and update from the start, or just update after i catch-up?

Since you'll be starting over, you should at least tell us if things go exactly the same as they did the first time. Otherwise, whichever works best for you.