(FE7) Tactician Stars Draft

Radiant Dragon

EDIT: Never mind, not my pick.

Line everything up (in notepad, or word or whatever) and paste it here, and use the code tag under "Other Styles, or the <> button.

Copy and paste one of my boxes to show how to line everything up beforehand if need be.

Chapter 13 - 10/10 Turns

Recruited Guy, then had Marcus carry him around. Guy eventually got the red gem, and bought two hand axes, and a javelin.

Lowen went alone up top, to activate 13x. Hector ran for the boss, and Wolf Beil'd him. Serra healed. Matthew stole vulneraries and tried to kill stuff.

UNIT         LEVEL          HP   STR   SKL   SPD   LCK   DEF   RES   WEP                   SUPPORT
Hector       07.22          24    9     8     6     5    11     0    C Axe
Matthew      07.79          22    5     5    15     5     4     1    C Sword
Marcus    ??/01.50          Base
Serra        02.60          17    2     6     8     7     2     5    D Staff
Lowen        05.00          26    8     5     9     4     8     0    D Lance D Sword

Chapter 13x - 8/7 Turns

Note to the others, the game counts defend chapters as 1 turn more than displayed.

Lowen rushed to the money village, Matthew soloed the bandits in the southeast, Hector held fort while Lowen was gone, and Marcus killed the boss. Oswin took Merlinus to the bottom left corner (this is allowed, right?).

UNIT         LEVEL          HP   STR   SKL   SPD   LCK   DEF   RES   WEP                   SUPPORT
Hector       08.26          25   10     8     6     5    11     0    B Axe
Matthew      10.33          23    7     7    18     6     6     2    C Sword
Marcus    ??/02.58          32   15    15    11     8    10     8    A Sword A Lance B Axe
Serra        03.24          17    2     6     8     7     2     5    D Staff
Lowen        06.35          27    8     5    10     5     9     1    D Lance D Sword

1235fireemblemuvenom.png

I never cease to amaze myself either.

Edited by General_Horace

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll get Hawkeye. And I'll probably start up my file soon as well.

Oh, the save file that Radiant Dragon provided doesn't work for me. It's an SPS file, and I can only open SGM save files.

Edited by Yuglyoshi

Oswin took Merlinus to the bottom left corner (this is allowed, right?).

Unfortunately no, since Merlinus isn't an undrafted unit, he's an NPC.

Oh, the save file that Radiant Dragon provided doesn't work for me. It's an SPS file, and I can only open SGM save files.

Huh. Has anyone else tried to use it yet?

Unfortunately no, since Merlinus isn't an undrafted unit, he's an NPC.

Huh. Has anyone else tried to use it yet?

... So we aren't allowed to rescue Pent in the desert to maximize exp either?

If that's the case, I'll restart. I don't agree with the rule, however.

EDIT: There's also almost no way for Yuglyoshi to keep undrafted units out of combat in that chapter as well, with only Marcus, Hector and Serra. It just won't work. I had some issues with those units + Matt and Lowen (due to getting the village, but w/e).

Oh yeah, picks. Louise and Nino.

Edited by General_Horace

... So we aren't allowed to rescue Pent in the desert to maximize exp either?

I had forgotten about Pent. I'm not sure whether or not to let everyone use a flier to rescue Pent, since there are only 3 fliers at that point.

EDIT: There's also almost no way for Yuglyoshi to keep undrafted units out of combat in that chapter as well, with only Marcus, Hector and Serra. It just won't work. I had some issues with those units + Matt and Lowen (due to getting the village, but w/e).

Everyone gets Matthew as well, and drafted units can rescue NPCs. I don't see the need to make an exception for that chapter since it hadn't proven necessary in any other draft thus far, especially since Matthew and Serra are also free for all here.

I have 1.8.0-beta 3. It's probably me with the outdated version, since I downloaded it over 4 years ago.

If you can't get it to work, go here and download Relle's save. You'll have to finish Light first, though.

i tried the save and it worked.

and i guess ill take Karel.

Chapter 11: 7 turns

Not going to bother with a description, I'm sure you guys know how this chapter works.

UNIT LEVEL HP STR SKL SPD LCK DEF RES WEP SUPPORT

Hector 2.76 20 8 4 6 3 8 0 C

Matthew 2.58 18 4 4 11 2 3 0 D

Copied your format General Horace, hope you don't mind.

Edited by noheartx

How do you guys load the files? When I press 'load' from the file menu, it only lets me load SMG files.

With the game running, go to 'Import Gameshark snapshot', and open the file that way.

My noobnish is showing how?

Also can undrafted visit houses?

The Ocean Seal is worth 5 times as much as the other promotion items, making it expensive to promote Dart.

No, undrafted units may not visit villages. They may visit shops/armories, however.

what happens if an enemy breaks thru your lines in a chap prior to 14 and attacks one of your nondrafted units. not using them as a meatshield, they just get attacked?

Also Chapter 12: 11 turns (and here comes my incompetence)

I had Hector, Oswin and Matthew take out most of the enemies, while Marcus took care of the like...4 enemies down South. Serra had to heal Matthew a few times, who was a huge help. He got a lot of kills on units that were weakened by Oswin's powerful attacks. I killed Zagan with Hector.

UNIT LEVEL HP STR/Mag SKL SPD LCK DEF RES WEP

Hector 4.74 22 9 5 7 4 9 0 C Axe

Matthew 3.53 19 4 4 12 2 4 0 D Sword

Oswin 9.39 28 13 9 5 3 13 3 B Lance

Marcus 1.74 31 15 15 11 8 10 8 A Sword A Lance B Axe

Serra 1.34 17 2 5 8 6 2 5 D Staff

what happens if an enemy breaks thru your lines in a chap prior to 14 and attacks one of your nondrafted units. not using them as a meatshield, they just get attacked?

Make sure this doesn't happen. It isn't difficult as long as you move the undrafted units away from the action.

So some of the chapters in HM don't count towards stars?

The Hector Mode exclusive chapters do not count, due to a programming error.

Chapter 11

Used Dondon's HHM strat with an adjustment so that Matthew could get the Red Gem.

7 turns.

----------

Chapter 12

Hector did most of the work up north with backup from Matthew, and they teamed up to 3RKO the boss. Marcus got the secret book and took out the southern foes. Serra got 2 heals in.

5 turns.

---------

Chapter 13

Hector took the scenic northern route, opening the path to merlinus' village but not actually entering it. Marcus, Serra, and Matthew went south to take out the enemies and recruit Guy. Hector met up with them at the castle and killed the bos while Hector went north to the village. Didn't sell the Red Gem, and therefore haven't bought anything yet.

9 turns.

Stats so far:

Marcus lvl 1.76

Serra lvl 1.77

Hector lvl 8.04

Matthew lvl 4.28

Beginningof13x.jpg

just realized that I was playing with the screen size doubled..

Edited by Yuglyoshi

wait...so in hector only chapters i can level grind without losing low turn count?

And heres Chapter 13: 15 Turns

I sent Hector Oswin and Marcus to deal with the Peg Knights, while Matthew soloed the bandit and two archers down south. Hector and Marcus broke the tree, and then after the Peg Knights were dead, Oswin and Hector went down to assist Matthew. Marcus visited the village that gets you 13x, and Hector Matthew and Oswin defeated all the enemies. Guy attacked Matthew, who survived and then recruited him. Marcus ferried Hector to the boss, who died in two turns to Marcus and his Iron Axe. Hector seized for end of chap.

UNIT LEVEL HP STR/Mag SKL SPD LCK DEF RES WEP

Hector 6.72 24 10 6 9 5 11 2 B Axe

Matthew 6.26 22 4 6 14 4 6 0 D Sword

Oswin 10.76 29 13 10 5 4 14 3 B Lance

Marcus 2.72 32 15 16 11 9 10 9 A Sword A Lance B Axe

Serra 1.57 17 2 5 8 6 2 5 D Staff

From now on I'm posting screen shots, because this isnt working...clearly

Edited by noheartx

wait...so in hector only chapters i can level grind without losing low turn count?

Yes, but remember that this will make it harder to make the EXP requirements for later chapters.

I'll take Wallace, I guess.

By the by, sorry for starting late. I'll be able to start by tomorrow or (at latest) Wednesday.

Unrecruited characters that die do not affect the Survival ranking, so I'd say so. I'm not sure if that's the standard for this run, though.

Edited by Bearissoslow