(FE7) Tactician Stars Draft

Radiant Dragon

Looking back through the topic, he hasn't posted since the 2nd (although he hasn't be on since the 12th). If he doesn't show up, I will give his spot to someone else, or if no one wants to take his spot, I'll draft for him.

Edited by Radiant Dragon

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe you should send him a PM Radiant Dragon.

I would, but he hasn't even been online for about a week. Although, if I see him posting in other topics I'll remind him of this one.

How long do you guys think I should give him/potential replacements?

Why does the fifth person get two picks in advance?

The order goes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 1, 2... This is so the 5th player doesn't get screwed over and the 1st player doesn't get all of the best picks.

ah so now im just sounding like an idiot. yea ive never done this before so i really have no idea what im talking about

Don't worry about it. Everyone's a beginner at some point.

Can we speed this up a bit? This process is taking forever.

It's Thiefassassin's turn now. So bearissoslow and noheartx should PM Radiant Dragon with a list of 2 or 3 units that they would want to draft. That way, when Thiefassassin makes his pick, Radiant Dragon can draft the unit that bear and noheartx wanted, without having to wait for them to come back online. Or, we should all get on IRC chat at the same time to make rapidfire picks. Either way would speed this up immensely. I was hoping to start at least a bit of this on the long weekend.

Edited by Yuglyoshi