(FE7) Tactician Stars Draft

Radiant Dragon

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh i was just looking at the OP and you may want to fix somehting RD. Next to our names, you show who we drafted. You said i [icked Sain and Yuglyoshi picked Oswin, but its the other way around. I have Oswin and yuglyoshi has Sain

uh i was just looking at the OP and you may want to fix somehting RD. Next to our names, you show who we drafted. You said i [icked Sain and Yuglyoshi picked Oswin, but its the other way around. I have Oswin and yuglyoshi has Sain

Whoops. It's fixed now (although it may not look like it...). Thank you for catching that, and I'll fix the OP right now.

I decided to start, seeing as all units up until Dragon's Gate have been drafted.

Chapter 11 - 8/0 Turns

0 Turn chapter, but the tactics ranking is really lax, so I lollygagged a bit and got Matthew some Exp as well, and picked up an extra vulnerary. Hector ran to Wire, Matt got the red gem.

UNIT         LEVEL          HP   STR   SKL   SPD   LCK   DEF   RES   WEP                   SUPPORT
Hector       03.48          21    8     6     6     5     8     0    C Axe
Matthew      03.38          18    5     4    12     2     3     0    D Sword

Chapter 12 - 7/9 Turns

Hector and Matthew took care of the north, making sure one of them got hit so Serra could heal. Marcus got the secret book, and killed one errent peg, while Lowen took out the southern enemies. Matt got the Zagan kill.

UNIT         LEVEL          HP   STR   SKL   SPD   LCK   DEF   RES   WEP                   SUPPORT
Hector       04.99          22    8     6     6     5     9     0    C Axe
Matthew      06.15          21    5     5    14     5     4     1    D Sword
Marcus    ??/01.04          Base
Serra        01.70          Base
Lowen        03.59          24    8     5     7     3     7     0    D Lance D Sword

Edited by General_Horace