Duel Terminal Mafia

eclipse

As if to mark the end of the MC's introduction, the lights flickered, then faded. The arena began to shake uncontrollably. Tables, chairs, and people were thrown about, and one after another, those in the arena lost consciousness.

The light from the sun slowly woke the duelists up. Gone was the arena, their decks, and their identities. Strange clothes and stranger faces greeted the groggy crowd. What was going on? Something large approached the crowd. It couldn't be. . .

"WELCOME TO DUEL TERMINAL. I AM YOUR HOST, ALLY OF JUSTICE CATASTOR. PLEASE READ THE RULES, AND FOLLOW THE ROLES YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN. MY ROLE IS OUTLINED BELOW."

Dear Unfortunate Victim,

OXmxK.jpg

You are Ally of Justice Catastor. You attack, and your victim will die.

You run this game, and you enforce the rules. You must update at the end of every phase, and you are allowed to exercise whatever punishment you feel is needed in the even that a rule is broken. You cannot be killed, lynched, or stopped. Your action has a priority of 0.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you write postgame.

"THE ONE THAT IS CONTROLLING ME IS HUMAN, AND MAY MAKE TYPOS AND THE LIKE. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL NOT BE PLEASANT. THANK YOU, AND ENJOY YOUR STAY~!"

Rules time~! Read them well!! (one rule updated)

[spoiler=Rules, sorta copied from Smogon and heavily edited by me]1. Living people are free to talk to other living people. Dead people can talk to only their faction and other dead people. Information cannot be passed from the dead to the living.

2. Everyone will get a role PM with a character name, some flavor, a role, and a win condition. Text that is crossed out are my personal thoughts, and not to be taken too seriously. All of you will have italicized text in your role PM. The italicized information is not to be shared with anyone, and all italicized text will NOT be published until postgame. You may post/claim everything else in your PM, starting from D2. If you ABSOLUTELY want to say "My role is X", you may do so on the first day/night, but this is HEAVILY DISCOURAGED. Putting people up for lynch for refusing to divulge their role in such a manner on the first day/night is not allowed. (It's now D2, so claim away~!)

3. Don't screenshot. Please.

4. This is OC, so talk! Include me in all PMs you send to someone else~! You can attempt to fake logs between yourself and Yours Truly, but you are NOT allowed to pretend to be me (so don't issue stupid post restrictions and the like). Oh, and I'd like a copy of any IM logs, too.

5. This game begins on D1, and everyone's vote is defaulted to No Lynch, unless the lot of you have an extremely good reason to vote someone off. Note that voting Raymond/Psych off because it's Raymond/Psych is not a good reason, and doing so might be considered breaking the rules. Note this rule expires when D1 does. (It's now D2, so if you guys want to lynch Raymond for whatever fucking retarded reason you can think of, you can)

6. Speaking of voting, a vote counts as ##Vote: (someone), with (someone) being who you want to vote for. If you want to change your vote, you must ##Unvote first. You may edit your posts, but if I missed your vote because of a ninja edit, deal with it.

7. In case of a lynch tie, one person will be randomly lynched. Maybe.

8. Each phase will be roughly 48 hours. I will post times in terms of HST and GMT. Note that Hawaii does not observe DST. Unless I say something BEFORE PHASE END, the phase will end at the scheduled time, whether I am present or not. Phases may end early if a majority is reached during the day, or if I get all night actions in at night.

9. If you have a night action, and do not want to do it, reply to your role PM with Night X - Idling.

10. If you miss a day and night, you are eligible for auto-sub-out/modkill, whichever one is deemed more appropriate. If you need a sub, say so in the main thread. I am not your mother, so stay on top of things.

11. I made a nice little priority list, and I will post it once the game is over. Save your RAEG for then.

12. I suck with IRC, so if you guys want to create a channel, let me know where it is. If I can't get into it, you can't use it. If you do make a channel, use your forum name, or something similar to it. Do NOT attempt to impersonate anyone else.

13. If you end up dead, you get one last non-informative post. What you say is up to you.

14. Punishment for breaking the rules will range from nothing to modkills. If you feel that the risk of punishment is worth it, go for it, but be warned that things will probably not turn out the way you want it to.

15. If in doubt, follow your role PM, or whatever I tell you in reply to your role PM. Pay attention, or you might miss something important~!

16. If you see your user name in the flavor, it means I randomly chose you to do something, so don't sweat it. If you see your role name in the flavor, it's for a reason.

17. If you have been modkilled, your win condition is "You win by being the last one alive". You are NOT allowed to talk with your faction if you are killed in this manner.

18. At any time, I might post something that says Role PMs updated. This means that it is vital you check your role PM BEFORE posting. If you wind up breaking the rules because of a change in your role PM which you did not see, bad things will happen.

19. If you ask a question, and I respond with "Tee-hee~!", it means you're not getting a straight answer until postgame. There is a reason for this.

20. If you have any IM logs, I do want them~!

21. If you want to share your thoughts, I welcome them. Reply to your role PM if you wish to do this.

22. I hid priorities for a reason. Do not mention them directly. Do not mention them indirectly. Do not ask anything, ANYTHING about them.

23. If I tell you to do something, and you don't listen, you probably aren't going to like what will happen next.

Player list:

1. Kaoz - Town ???, died Night 1

2. Snike - Town Mafia Night Action Negator, lynched Day 7

3. Obviam/Mazda - Town Modkilled Name Checker, died Night 2

4. Radiant Dragon - Mafia Partial Godfather, lynched Day 4

5. Paperblade - Mafia Hooker, lynched Day 2

6. Levity/Kevin - Town Role Checker, died Night 7

7. WoMC - Town Driver, died Night 6

8. Haze/Ceadeus - Serial Killer, WON

9. Raymond - Town Coroner, died Night 2

10. Kay - Town Watcher, lynched Day 3

11. Anouleth - Town Doctor, died Night 6

12. Wen Yang - Town Martyr, died Night 5

13. JB - Mafia Priority Driver, lynched Day 6

14. Strawman - Town Priority Changer, lynched Day 5

15. Sho.M - Town Jailer/Silencer, died Night 4

16. Balcerzak - Town Double Voter, died Night 3

17. Rein/Queen - Town Bulletproof, died Day 7 due to lynch tie conditional

18. Proto - Town Tracker, died Night 5

Sub list:

1. Slayer/Ulki (sorry, the RNG really hates you)

2. Psych (congratulations for failing so hard you were modkilled while on the sub list)

3. 13thshadow

4. Flint Echo

DO NOT POST YET. I AM SENDING OUT ROLES. THIS MIGHT TAKE A FEW MINUTES, DUE TO IMAGE UPLOADING. PLEASE BE PATIENT.

BY REQUEST (phase beginnings):

Day 1 (you're reading it)

Night 1

Day 2

Night 2

Day 3

Night 3

Day 4

Night 4

Day 5

Night 5

Day 6

Night 6

Day 7

Endgame

Postgame 1 (general stuff)

Postgame 2 (user-specific stuff)

Full Night Flavor Texts

Edited by eclipse

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALL ROLES HAVE BEEN SENT. IF YOU DID NOT GET ONE, LET ME KNOW.

IT IS NOW DAY 1. DAY 1 ENDS AT 6:30 AM GMT (SUNDAY)/8:30 PM HST (SATURDAY), OR ROUGHLY 48 HOURS FROM NOW. POST AWAY~!

***Hextator draws over and over until he gets all parts of exodia then declares himself the winnar

Screw the rules my avatar has green hair?

Edited by Mazda

Okay, something else that came up in chat:

DO NOT POST YOUR CARD PIC, IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM! You can post other random shit like what Kaoz just did (the Cyberdarks aren't in the game), but unless you know EXACTLY WTF you're doing, it's not advised. Screwing up is grounds for a modkill.

Edited by eclipse

##Unvote

##Vote: Raymond

You just activiated my trap card. :B):

But of course I have to explain what it does first, in case a random kiddie watches us through TV and doesn't know about it! It allows me to post in the game and make witty puns about stuff. It also allows me to hate day 1 because it almost always ends up being a complete waste of time.

good morning, folks.

I need people to contact me, for we shall have many enlightening discussions.

Hey I might be slightly inactive this day phase because OUR COMPUTER IS STILL BROKEN !!!

(hopefully it'll be fixed this weekend)

try not to have too much fun killing me n1, you selfish bastards