# JBCWK

... huh

# Wen Yang

hmm...

# Rothene

has left the room

# Wen Yang

possibilities

Thanks everyone. I'm glad this phase ended early.

PHASE END. NIGHT RESULTS GOING OUT NOW. FFS, DO NOT POST UNTIL YOU SEE THIS NIGHT'S FLAVOR, OR I WILL KILL YOU. REALLY.

The figure in front of me was clothed in shadow, but the "present" it brought was clearly illuminated in the moonlight. It chuckled, no doubt at the expression on my face.

"Why do you scowl so? We gave this to you as a gesture of goodwill. Join us, and you can save those that matter! What's more important, this ragtag group of monsters, or your family?" The very thought nauseated me. But if I failed, I'd forever be a traitor to those who mattered.

"Our patience runs thin. We implore you to decide, before we turn our forces to--" I snarled in reply. This wasn't how it was supposed to be. I had a duty to those I swore to protect, and I'd see it through, even if it meant betrayal. These strangers may forever label me as a traitor, but it wouldn't matter, so long as the ones I cared about survived this mess.

"What do you want from me?" I asked flatly.

"So you have decided to listen to reason? I'm impressed, sir. Here's what we want you to do. . ."

---

The next morning proved to be cloudy. People trickled in from all sides, some rubbing the sleep out of their eyes. WoMC did a quick head count and furrowed his brow. Two people were missing. A girly scream answered him. Proto pointed to the mess that painted the ground and nearby cliff wall. It was hard to see how the victim died, no thanks to its heavy armor. It was near-impossible to identify who it was, because most of the flesh had been flayed off of its face. Blood seeped out from beneath the corpse. Whoever it was had died very recently. With trembling hands, Wen fished the role PM from a hidden crevice in the armor. It was miraculously clean.

Dear Balcerzak,

K15av.jpg

You are General Grunard of the Ice Barrier. Your enormous sword is strapped to your back. Certain cards make you very easy to summon, and should be a part of most self-respecting Ice Barrier decks. You remind eclipse of Radd as a General.

Due to your sheer awesomeness, your vote during the day counts as two.

You are allied with the town. You win if all threats to the town have been eliminated.

If this was how the first missing person died, what of the other one? A thorough search of the area did not reveal any more corpses. However, JB was nowhere to be found.

tl;dr: Fuck you, read the update. IT IS NOW DAY 4. DAY 4 ENDS AT 6:30 AM GMT (FRIDAY)/8:30 PM HST (THURSDAY). UNLESS YOU HAVE WORD FROM ME OTHERWISE, YOU ARE FREE TO POST~!

The tee-hee~! count is at 25. That's right, this is the first phase where no dumb questions were asked.

Role PMs updated.

EDIT: Flavor fail. And more fail.

Edited by eclipse

Her Royal Highness Rein has a decree to make:

Hello.

I can't post today because of my role. Sucks, but it's better than the dying alternative. So yeah.

Apparently though she's not missing, so can still be voted for and such.

Interesting.

No dumb questions for a change? I'm impressed. Also, screw recruitment. Let's hope one mafia recruited someone from the other mafia.

How would that work? The two Mafias wouldn't officially know who's in the other Mafia. A recruitment would give one Mafia all the info about the other Mafia. If it's a recruitment, then it's most likely a Townie being converted.

How would that work? The two Mafias wouldn't officially know who's in the other Mafia. A recruitment would give one Mafia all the info about the other Mafia. If it's a recruitment, then it's most likely a Townie being converted.

Well, simple percentages would indicate that a Townie is most likely to be converted, but a Mafia being converted from one side to the other would probably be better for us, right?

Well, simple percentages would indicate that a Townie is most likely to be converted, but a Mafia being converted from one side to the other would probably be better for us, right?

That's not the point. Mafia to Mafia doesn't make sense. If each Mafia is informed of members of the other, then, considering that outside communication is permitted, it's essentially one large Mafia.

I'm pretty sure the player being recruited is a Townie and I find multiple Mafias quite unlikely.