2LP: Fire Emblem - Tactics Universe

Parrhesia

If it isn't obvious, I intended for my post to be the end of that particular discussion. I've unapproved all off-topic posts and ones continuing the side argument. Discuss the LP, take the rest to PM. Including anyone who wishes to talk to me.

Edited by Tangerine

If it isn't obvious, I intended for my post to be the end of that particular discussion. I've unapproved all off-topic posts and ones continuing the side argument. Discuss the LP, take the rest to PM. Including anyone who wishes to talk to me.

I understand that, but was deleting the Jarly jokes really necessary? D:

Haha, wow, this topic...

I think you guys should fix the sound lag on your videos D:

The game audio's desynced from the video, and it's a tad annoying :c

I was about to put my two cents in about this whole argument, but then Tang was all "No more discussing the arguments, blah blah mod blah" so I won't c:

Also, Blazer, you've gotta let me know when you're done TU so I can just speed through the rest of it D:

Seriously, bro, I'm dying here. I wanna finish the LP of it xD

Haha, wow, this topic...

Yeah, for some reason it stopped once I increased the screen size. >_>;

Haha, wow, this topic...

I was about to put my two cents in about this whole argument, but then Tang was all "No more discussing the arguments, blah blah mod blah" so I won't c:

Also, Blazer, you've gotta let me know when you're done TU so I can just speed through the rest of it D:

Seriously, bro, I'm dying here. I wanna finish the LP of it xD

I believe he said that he had a huge load of schoolwork to do, so you might have to wait quite a bit of time for that.

Anyways, interesting LP, that eventually lead to a huge arguement, but nevertheless still ok. I think maybe it would be better to try to enjoy the hack, that way can get more of a "natural feel." (I am not trying to start another arguement, just giving a piece of advice) I mean the whole point of creating any hack is for people to have fun. Just remember that balance of saying good and bad stuff is good to have. I didn't mean to offend/harass/annoy anyone when constructing this post.

Well, you did kind of say that we were doing it purely to insult Blazer...

As we have said. We enjoyed Chapters six to seven's sidestory. If this continues, all is well. If this does NOT continue, we will point out flaws that, if patched over, could help to improve the hack as a whole.

Well, you did kind of say that we were doing it purely to insult Blazer...

As we have said. We enjoyed Chapters six to seven's sidestory. If this continues, all is well. If this does NOT continue, we will point out flaws that, if patched over, could help to improve the hack as a whole.

I guess that would make sense, at least you guys aren't complete douchebags and aren't trying to destroy TU reputation. More or less, the hack says it flaws for itself, just as every hack does.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alas, I don't. I've got a pretty good memory for bases, though, and would at least be able to give an estimate.

Was bored, decided to revamp the tier list, which was...

yeah.

[spoiler='This was my stab at one, assuming growths are around what I guessed them to be.]

TOP TIER

Nayr

Siegfried

HIGH TIER

Anakin

Ace

Cia

Emma

Tamiko

Gordon

UPPER MID

Shuuda

Tekun

Inanna

Kelik

Althares

Itsuke

Levion

Lirin

Howard

LOWER MID

Shon

Mark

Kevin

Yue

Ben

Leopold

Zach

Eduardo

Liquid

Rex

Logan

Roman

BOTTOM TIER

Haas

Storm

Sai

Arthur

I'm only wondering because you seemed to rag on Eduardo a lot. While he's definitely not a great unit from bases, I only wondered if his growths made up for it.

Though seriously his lack of Steel Sword early on seems to hurt.

Actually I think you can get them through Nightmare. Maybe I'll just look at them one day when I'm bored enough.

Edited by _M_

I'm only wondering because you seemed to rag on Eduardo a lot. While he's definitely not a great unit from bases, I only wondered if his growths made up for it.

Though seriously his lack of Steel Sword early on seems to hurt.

Actually I think you can get them through Nightmare. Maybe I'll just look at them one day when I'm bored enough.

iirc Nayr beats him in like every growth

iirc Nayr beats him in like every growth

Yeah, no way in hell he's going to get past Nayr. Nayr is like Jesus on Wheels though. I'm thinking more along the lines of like Ace (but I only hint at "maybe"), but I'd have to seriously look at his growths before jumping to conclusions.

I recall a conversation that said he and Logan were made to intentionally suck. The latter has something like a 25% strength growth, IIRC. I -think- Eduardo's salvageable, maybe. But...yeah.

I recall a conversation that said he and Logan were made to intentionally suck. The latter has something like a 25% strength growth, IIRC. I -think- Eduardo's salvageable, maybe. But...yeah.

I thought I read he was supposed to be some hard hitter but was kind of borderline on Spd, but I could be remembering wrong. It looks like Logan was definitely made to suck though.

Logan has HP, strength, skill, and speed, whilst his luck, defense, and resistance are left in the dust to cower in the hopes he never gets hit.

Or at least, this is what I was getting from all of his levels. There was barely a level were he didn't get the aforementioned 4 stats.

Edited by seph1212