Best/Worst in the Series: Round 89

If someone like Wendy can ORKO you with a crit and do 48 damage without one, you know you're a shitty final boss.

Funny, when one said shitty final boss I instantly think of Beldo instead.

Anyway,

Hardest: Cyas Somehow I find Kishuna as... well, not hard but troublesome more than others that I can remember. (If he doesn't count then my vote go to Eltoshan.)

Easiest: Beldo. Beldo. Beldo. (If I can't vote for him, the my vote goes to Lawrence/Lorenz/whatever lolselfdestructyay)

Edited by No.6

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even without tutorials Batta's easy as fuck to kill, he has 40% on Lyn who doubles him, even without the scripted crit she's going to win most of the time.

Easiest: Beldo. Beldo. Beldo.

I think this is a common misconception due to everyone flaunting their videos of a maxed out Mareeta destroying Beldo. He's actually not that incredibly easy of a boss. In 1v1 combat, there are a few characters who utterly destroy him (Mareeta, Galzus, Sety with at least 20 mag), but not many other characters actually do well against him. You're pretty much required to proc either Luna or a crit in order to do any significant damage to his 80 HP, 25 def; you'll need to attack multiple times using a combination of double attacking weapons and Continue or Astra to reliably get those procs, and you'll probably need a decent PCC as well.

It's the same deal with pretty much every other boss:

- Leidrick succumbs to the Blagi Sword.

- Idoun gets destroyed by Roy and Fa because she's weak to the Sword of Seals and the Divine Dragonstone.

- FE7 fire dragon is annihilated with Luna.

- Fomortiis is destroyed by any Sacred Twin except for Naglfar.

- Ashnard can only be damaged by 6 characters (3 of which are ever actually available) and Wrath + Resolve handles him pretty easily.

Eh, I don't do debate and I can proudly say I'm an abuser in anyway you can think of.

It's just my personal experience that I found Beldo is so pathetically easy once you stripped him of his Stone tome and I did it with Tina's Thief's staff, it was glorious. I don't mean any OHKO/ORKO, but he is pretty harmless and easy to kill without his personal tome lol. But maybe that's just me.

Also, I did the same thing with Leidrick (using Thief's Staff to his Lopto Sword, too bad no one can use it either), so there is no need for Blagi Sword. hawhaw

Edited by No.6

Easiest: Glass.

Hardest: Elthoshan in Chapter Three (If you EFFed up like me on my first play through and killed Rachesis. And then ended up with only subs. And THEN I finally looked up how it was MEANT to work. Yeah, second play through was much more successful.)

Easiest: O'Neill

Hardest: Medeus (H5)

It's hard for me to say who the hardest boss is, almost any boss can become easy if approached with the right strategy and strong enough units.

O'Neill is easier than Batta because he is also a scripted battle on the lowest difficulty. And even on the higher difficulties, you have Seth, whereas Lyn has to fight Batta alone.

I saw a video of Wendy taking out Idoun.

If someone like Wendy can ORKO you with a crit and do 48 damage without one, you know you're a shitty final boss.

A leveled up Wendy isn't that bad TBH. Also 0% critical. So pro.

Easiest: Norris. Archer bosses do not work.

Hardest: FE9 Black Knight

Easiest: Norris. Archer bosses do not work.

Especially when they're not programmed to move (although I've seen Norris move after turn 8 or so, but the chapter should be finished by then).

Easiest: Lifis (FE5 Chapter 2x) - it helps if you equip a weapon.

Hardest: Gel (FE6 Chapter 19B) - His HM stats are truly terrifying.