Favourite Fire Emblem Quotes

"The leader of the Wolfguard, Wolf, is here for your head!" ~Wolf (That is like so epic to me)

"For those whom I must protect, I will not lose!" ~Roy in SSBM (I always keep that quote in my mind somewhat.)

Ike: Sorry... I know you can get the troops back to Gallia on your own... I'm counting on you all...

Tibarn: No! You can't die here, Ike! Rest easy, brave beorc. The enemy will pay for this in blood.

Anything from Paul and Jasmine or any of those type of guys.

Sain:

I won't hold back! This is for all the lovely ladies I've yet to meet!!

Ashnard: You're the one they speak of in whispers... The lion king's shadow. What are you doing so far from your body, shadow? Am I so terrible that your king hides in fear?

Giffca: Your strength, King of Daein, [even with your medallion,] is not sufficient. That is why I am here. If I fail to stop you today, then your next opponent will be our king. But first, this imposter will measure your fighting prowess. (Depends on which form of Ashnard)

Ashnard: What impudence! Are you prepared become a pile of bones for your king? You'll make a fine snack!

Vaida: ............ Arrggghhhh! Umbriel, we will eat her eyes!!

... We?

Gonzales: ...Lilina like Roy?

Lilina: Hm...? Yes... Yes, I like him very much.

Gonzales: ...I go now.

FRIENDZONE'D

Rhys: Oh, hello, Mia. Um... You're not going to throw a sword at me again, are you?
Kieran: Sure, no problem! Hmmm... I guess I'll just...sit down here and... knit...something... Ooo, look! A bear!

Rhys: No, Kieran! Noooooooo!

Rhys is the only sane man in Tellius.

Not including FE10 because otherwise this would get too long.

Well I didn't read to see if mine were taken, soooo....

Ashnard: Enough of your lies, crow. Even now, your beady eyes look to find a chink in my armor.

Naesala: Ah...you found me out. All right, let's proceed in earnest. No more tricks... Oh, look over there! Didn't work, eh? Then die, madman! I won't be doing you any favors if I let you live.

From Canas, Bartre C Support

Bartre: Right. Well, that's all right, then. I’m just going to punch that rock over there until my head feels better...

I wonder how Bartre managed to tripple his IQ in the following 20 years.

From Mist, Tibarn A Suport

Mist: Hey, King Tibarn! Promise me that you'll survive. Because when this is over, you're gonna teach me to be a pirate.

Edited by BrightBow

I wonder how Bartre managed to tripple his IQ in the following 20 years.

My theory? He ingested Gespenst.

The ending of any epic storied hero that says they went home and lived quietly.

Looked some up to jog my memory, and these are the ones that I liked the most:

[spoiler=FE7]"I am Glass! The gods fear my name!" - Glass

Lucius: Lady Priscilla? Are you all right?

Priscilla: ...Yes. It's nothing. Please forget about it. But...Lucius?

Lucius: Yes?

Priscilla: You are--how can I say this?--beautiful. Your face is like a woman's... No... Your face is even more beautiful than that of a woman... ...I'm sure even a few lords must have fallen for you...

Lucius: You...must understand. I am...a man. As a child, I was often teased for my appearance, and I have never once profited from it

"You kicked me... in the stomach." - Wil

"Tell me...are you afraid to die?" - Ursula

[spoiler=FE8]"I see. So you're 'Son-of-the-warrior-garcia-ross.'" - Lute

"You mean Prince Innes? He's probably 100 percent stress. But I'm sure he's quite the ladies' man. I bet you have a crush on him, too. You're blushing, so I must have hit a nerve! A romance between a prince and his knight? What scandal! What intrigue!" - Forde [to Vanessa]

[spoiler=FE9]"You there, in the bushes. You have until the count of five to show yourself before I start throwing sharp objects. One... two... four..." - Volke

Makalov: What!? You're not!? Phew! Hah...you had me there. I mean...just one nasty look from that face of yours could scare a man to death!

Haar: So you're saying I'm ugly, is that it? I look like some kind of thug to you?

Makalov: No, no, no! Not at all. You're very...handsome. Ruggedly handsome...yeah...

Haar: Hmmm. That was weird. Oh well...back to sleep.

"You can be a general, or you can be dinner. I don't really care which... But do try to show a little initiative, would you?" - King Ashnard (to General Petrine)

[spoiler=FE10]"Right. Ike, hero of Crimea, leader of the Greil Mercenaries, and father of Sothe's children." - Micaiah

Edited by AzNK890

Boyd: Titania, you're really pretty...

Titania: Boyd... how old do I look to you?

Boyd: Not much older than my mom.

Despite being a remake of an NES game, Shadow Dragon had some really good quotes. It makes me wonder what the script would have been like if Fire Emblem had been released on the NES and been as badly translated as Final Fantasy IV (SNES), Zero Wing, or the NES Metal Gear.

Jiol: Pegasus knights!? How am I supposed to stop the Lea- those REBELS with a handful of...of winged ponies?

Gomer: The gall of ye, defying me crew! I'll put an axe square between yer eyes! You won't be leavin' here alive. I swear it on the rickety peg leg o' Shanty Pete!

Darros: Make me yer matey, and I swear t'pull me load.

Now for a serious quote.....

Marth: I am a prince before I am a son or a brother.