Nyan nyan nyanyanyanyanya nya nyanyanyanya nya nyanyanya

Raven

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just sayin', the Nyaning actually does have an end. Given the looping audio clip to be 27 seconds long and it's set to repeat 9999999 times, it stops in 8.5 years. @w@

...Yeah I was really bored.

Just sayin', the Nyaning actually does have an end. Given the looping audio clip to be 27 seconds long and it's set to repeat 9999999 times, it stops in 8.5 years. @w@

...Yeah I was really bored.

It apparently stops itself after a while according to Wist's friend.

6000 nyans myself. 8]

It does.

After like eight years.

Wait shit mom already said that hasn't she.

No, it dies after like 10 hours. She showed him a pic or something.

Maybe she lied D:

It was made in April. ;/

Then it was funny for like a week in April. If it's taken you this long to see it you don't know how to internet. Just let this thing die peacefully, guys. No reason to try and milk anymore entertainment (which isn't there) out of it.

Edited by AMU

Then it was funny for like a week in April. If it's taken you this long to see it you don't know how to internet. Just let this thing die peacefully, guys. No reason to try and milk anymore entertainment (which isn't there) out of it.

I love Pop Tart Cat

Well, it's on SF, so it has got to be close to death. I mean out of the few little online trends I know of they all show up here after normally like. Years. Then are never heard from again. So it's a good sign I guess.

also someone not knowing "how to internet", i would say, is a massively positive quality. the amount of time some people waste on bullshit is astounding.

No, it dies after like 10 hours. She showed him a pic or something.

Maybe she lied D:

82e9ea10834cb8f6b4250c9e18c3f440.png

Loop is set to 10million-1 times. I dl'd the audio file and found it to be 27 seconds.

Unless there's some weird shit with Javascript that makes that 9999999 into, IDK, something else.

I'm not that familiar with Javascript, though. Can read most of it but I was too lazy and bogged down by my 4982080185 math classes to learn it.

• 2 months later...