Battlestar Galactica strategy game

Tables

1. It wasn't luck

Yes it was. If they had sabotaged you would be under heavy suspicion. And no, who sabotaged wasn't definite from thse if there was a sabotage.

2. Not anymore.

Then you need to learn maths skills. Think about the probability that someone is a sleeper cell.

3. I never once last month said I wasn't playing cards, don't put words in my mouth. I said I was playing 2 right at the start.

You had no complaints though, meaning you agreed to it.

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it was. If they had sabotaged you would be under heavy suspicion. And no, who sabotaged wasn't definite from thse if there was a sabotage.

Then you need to learn maths skills. Think about the probability that someone is a sleeper cell.

You had no complaints though, meaning you agreed to it.

And I was fine with that, calculated risk.

The point is - Anyone now, previously clear or not, could be a Cylon. Probabilities be damned. Probabilities don't make someone "more clear" or "less clear". Because one is either clear or not, there's no inbetween. Oh and I'd very much like to know where exactly in your ass you're pulling that 48% from.

What the fuck? Silence =/= consent.

Once again - You're the only one bitching about me helping last month, fucking drop it already.

Edited by Ceadeus

And I was fine with that, calculated risk.

You are fine with that. I am not.

The point is - Anyone now, previously clear or not, could be a Cylon. Probabilities be damned. Probabilities don't make someone "more clear" or "less clear". Because one is either clear or not, there's no inbetween.

But one can use these probabilities to make FoSes and the like.

Oh and I'd very much like to know where exactly in your ass you're pulling that 48% from.

Here's my working out.

However, I would like to note that the porbability does not account for the fact that 2 people must be cylons, so the true chance is actually higher than what I claimed.

What the fuck? Silence =/= consent.

It means just as much. If you have objections, raise them.

Once again - You're the only one bitching about me helping last month, fucking drop it already.

I will when you get this lesson: TOO MANY PEOPLE ON ONE CRISIS IS BAD.

1. My hand, not yours. If I feel the need to play cards, I damn well will. No one made you "town leader", or anything of the sort. Such a thing would be stupid with the sleepers in play.

2. FoSes and such are fine, just don't use the word clear.

3. Did you just casually slip that "Kevin is 75% human" in there? Smooth.

4. No, it doesn't. Have an exaggerated analagy:

"She was asleep. She couldn't say anything, her not saying anything is the same as consenting, so it wasn't rape."

Additionally I've already explained my reasoning for not openly saying "That's dumb I'm still playing my two cards."

5. "Oh no! We passed the crisis but Haze contributed and got rid of some shit cards BUT I DIDN'T WANT HIM TO!" Boo-fucking-hoo.

Edited by Ceadeus

2. FoSes and such are fine, just don't use the word clear.

In the future, and not just in this mafia, if I say "more clear" I mean "less chance they are mafia".

3. Did you just casually slip that "Kevin is 75% human" in there? Smooth.

;):

Long story short: Stop being so goddamn selfish and trying to control everything Kevin.

I think you need to learn the definition of selfish.

And again, it is important that we keep those contributing to a crisis at a minimum for maximum effectiveness. I'm telling you off because had someone sabotaged it, you would be brigged and I may have wasted my probation on you.

Be a team member and win, or be a lone wolf and lose. Your choice. IF you play a card in this crisis when you are not part of the agreed team; you will face my wrath.

The agreed team this month is me, eclipse, Wen, RD and JB, for those of you who are wondering. Although thsi seems a little large, so eclipse, would you mind sitting out this one?

In the future, and not just in this mafia, if I say "more clear" I mean "less chance they are mafia".

This isn't mafia, though. It's closer to a board game, or a card game.

I think you need to learn the definition of selfish.

And again, it is important that we keep those contributing to a crisis at a minimum for maximum effectiveness. I'm telling you off because had someone sabotaged it, you would be brigged and I may have wasted my probation on you.

Be a team member and win, or be a lone wolf and lose. Your choice. IF you play a card in this crisis when you are not part of the agreed team; you will face my wrath.

The agreed team this month is me, eclipse, Wen, RD and JB, for those of you who are wondering. Although thsi seems a little large, so eclipse, would you mind sitting out this one?

And there you go trying to control who does what again. Fun. "Agreed team" means "What you say" now?

Additionally, there are 9 players in the game besides me. Only you are complaining, what does that tell you about what the "team" thinks about what I did?

And before I forget:

##Release: Excellen Browning

I JUST messaged Tables, too. . .I'll cancel the action, then.

##Release: Excellen Browning

I'd like him around and helping.

Completely related:

Paperblade

So Haze

Paperblade

in BSG

Paperblade

are you implying that Kevin raped you

Ceadeus

Hm?

Ceadeus

No

This isn't mafia, though. It's closer to a board game, or a card game.

w/e.

And there you go trying to control who does what again. Fun. "Agreed team" means "What you say" now?

If noone objects to "what I say" then yes. Oh wait, I forgot I'm supposed to read minds over the internet and figure out when people disagree with something.

Additionally, there are 9 players in the game besides me. Only you are complaining, what does that tell you about what the "team" thinks about what I did?

Some people don't know what's best for them ;):

Also, I dunno what's changed since we first brigged Excellen.

Is that a joke? A guilty is better than a clear.

Besides, you can't really be a "town leader" in a game like this where you don't have all the information, and never will.

Edited by Ceadeus