Battlestar Galactica strategy game

Tables

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wen Yang

Oh crap, we can't afford to fail this one folks. I'm tossing in all I can into the pot!

Also, RD, it appears your ability is executed after mine, so I'm stuck with that last TRE card you gave me. >_<

It's okay though, I can get rid of it later when I have some other crap cards to toss away with it.

Anyway, my updated hand list:

Ceadeus as Helena Cain - 1 TAC, 1 LEA , 2 TRE

Kevin as Laura Roslin - 1 POL, 1 LEA, 2 TRE

Excellen Browning as Gaius Baltar - 1 POL, 1 LEA , 2 TRE

Wen Yang as Samuel T. Anders - 1 LEA, 1 TAC, 1 TRE

JBCWK as Felix Gaeta - 1 POL, 1 TAC, 2 TRE, 1 ???

BK-201 as Tom Zarek - 1 LEA, 1 TAC, 2 TRE

Queen as Kat - 1 TAC, 1 PIL, 2 TRE

Eclipse as Cally - 1 LEA, 1 POL, 2 TRE

WeaponsOfMassConstruction as Leoben Conoy - 1 POL, 2 TRE, 1 ???

Radiant Dragon as Ellen Tigh - 2 POL, 1 LEA, 1 TRE

Ceadeus as Helena Cain - 1 TAC, 1 LEA , 2 TRE

Kevin as Laura Roslin - 1 POL, 1 LEA, 2 TRE

Excellen Browning as Gaius Baltar - 1 POL, 1 LEA , 2 TRE

Wen Yang as Samuel T. Anders - 1 LEA, 1 TAC, 1 TRE

JBCWK as Felix Gaeta - 1 POL, 1 TAC, 2 TRE, 1 ???

BK-201 as Tom Zarek - 1 LEA, 1 TAC, 2 TRE

Queen as Kat - 1 TAC, 1 PIL, 2 TRE

Eclipse as Cally - 1 LEA, 1 POL, 2 TRE

WeaponsOfMassConstruction as Leoben Conoy - 1 POL, 2 TRE, 1 ???

Radiant Dragon as Ellen Tigh - 2 POL, 1 LEA, 1 TRE

While this list may or may not be correct, I'll point out that revealing details of your own skills would be breaking the secrecy rules (as long as it's not things that are logically deduced, that's just... logical deduction). So Leoben and Gaeta can't fill in the blanks, sorry.

Guest Wen Yang

Good suggestion.

I'm playing both of my cards that are usable. They're pretty decent ones, so it should help.

Now, who's with me?

I assume Haze and Rein would both be joining in? Both of you have draws that are of similar power and usefulness to mine. Even if we all draw averages, we three should be able to cover most of what's needed for this crisis.

Edited by Wen Yang

Yes, but if we fail, we are fucked. If we want to see who played TRE cards, wait till a crisis with something that isn't SO bad (like, -1 Population or something =/)

Haha, do you expect me to let 3 cylon suspects take care of this skill check and let me feel comfortable about it? No sir, especially when all 3 of you have got negative cards. Also jaybee, letting everyone play cards just increases our chances of getting TRE cards into the skill check and makes it significantly harder to pin a suspect after that.

Guest Wen Yang

Excellen, I'm not suggesting that just the three of us play our cards. I'm suggesting that the three of us should play our cards however, since it serves two purposes:

1. All of us has good draw-types for the crisis, with both our drawn cards being usable, which even a pessimistic 3 per card still amounts to a total of 18 points.

2. We're already suspects, so if someone tries to sabotage this round, we can at least narrow down the suspect list hopefully.

Ideally, we should have 2-3 more people playing their cards as well. BK says he can play two cards, and my list agrees. I would like to ask for eclipse to play her card as well if possible.

And at most 1-2 more people. We need to narrow down the list of suspects so you can have a decent chance of spotting a Cylon tonight.

I can only play one card, and it's not as awesome as I'd like it to be, but in this situation, what little help I can give is better than none at all.

Guest Wen Yang

##Brig: Tables. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

On a serious note, while everyone can indeed chip in for this crisis, if possible, we should try to limit the people who play cards somewhat, if anything to make identifying a potential cylon easier.

Of course, we should not fail this crisis.

BK, Haze, Rein, and myself are all top suspects to be cylons, however, all four of us have two cards each that we can play into this crisis. Even if we take a pessimistic average of say... 3 a card, that still totals to 8x3 =24 points, more than enough to pass the crisis.

Of course, we should take a worst-case scenario and say the cylon amongst us has 2 TRE-5 cards, which would greatly hurt our efforts.

because of that, I would like for at least two-three more people to join efforts to this crisis to ensure that we pass this crisis.

Wen already disgarded his TRE cards, so he can't fuck with this one.

I assume Haze and Rein would both be joining in? Both of you have draws that are of similar power and usefulness to mine. Even if we all draw averages, we three should be able to cover most of what's needed for this crisis.

I already put in two cards immediately after the month started.

Guest Wen Yang

Indeed, but if in the result we find ourselves with Two TRE cards in the mix, then we know who to be suspicious of at least. Also, by noticing what kind of cards are present and not present in the mix at the end, it should at least provide some clues as to who played cards to help.