FE10 worth a Wii buy ?

Hi guys and girls,

Recently, I've started a playthrough with FE9 on my GameCube and I felt again in love with the game. Just ended my 4th in a row.

I'm thinking about playing FE10, but no Wii (...)

I never through of buying a Wii, but I'm just stick with FE atm so I would like to enjoy a new story.

Does FE10 is as great as his ancestor ?

Does FE10 is great enough to nuy a Wii just for it ?

Thanks.

No. If you want to get a Wii, don't just get it for FE10. Get something else which interests you/is amazing to play, such as Super Mario Galaxy 2. If you just get a Wii for FE10, it's a waste of money.

You pretty much self-explained yourself by saying you fell inb love ith FE9. You're totally going to love FE10 as well. It's not a "waste of money" if you enjoy it. And trust me, you will.

But the Wii isn't just worth FE10. There are other great games, like Super Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Galaxy I & II, Kirby's Epic Yarn, etc. In the end it's your choice, but I highly recommend it.

My decision to buy a Wii was also heavily influenced by Fire Emblem. I don't regret it at all, RD also has a lot of replay value (i'd say more than PoR) and it adequately answers all the plot questions you have from playing the first game.

To add to it, Wii isn't that pricey either. A year ago when I bought mine, I think a refurbished Wii sold for not much more than $100, and a new one didn't break $200 and came with lots of nice extras (I ended up getting a new one). That's rather inexpensive given the cost of the other gaming systems.

And like Soul said, I'm sure you'll find a lot of other games that you'll enjoy. Super Mario Wii and Mario Kart Wii are also good games to add on to the solid list he gave. I'm still looking to try Donkey Kong Country Returns or GoldenEye, and I've heard amazing things about the former. And then there's the new Zelda game that will possibly be released in September.

Edited by Desro

There are other great games, like ..., Kirby's Epic Yarn, etc.

I lol'd

as has been said, the game is good but its not worth a wii buy. Eventually you'll get tired of replaying it as happens to everygame (or atleast for me). The wii has great games though which collectively justify a wii buy, like metroid, Donkey kong country, Arc Rise Fantasia (albeit its voice acting is bad), the virtual console which is awesome, Monster hunter tri, etc.

I wouldn't buy a console just for one game. I'd look up and see what other Wii games would interest you first. If there literally nothing else than FE10 that interests you, well, either find a Wii for cheap or forget about it.

FE10's fun, but not "buy a console only to play it fun."

Grammar grammar grammar. I literally hurt my head trying to read the OP. Also, it's a fun game but it's nowhere near worth it to buy just so you can play Radiant Dawn, which leaves you hanging and wanting a sequel that will probably never come after you unlock the secret conversation between Ashunera and Lehran.

Edited by AMU

It depends on the price you can find them for. I don't know how much Wii's go for these days, but no game is worth $300 if you ask me, no matter how amazing. The Wii has plenty of great games as others have pointed out, though, so you can't go wrong with buying one and getting at least a few of them.

As for the games themselves, FE10 is much better than 9 in my opinion.

Other than the "Does FE10 is" part, which should just by "Is FE10", your grammar was fine. Better than the way a lot of native speakers type, anyways.

Edit: On topic, no don't buy a Wii for just FE10. But there are a lot of good games for the Wii, so it's probably worth it. But I would wait until E3. You may be buying a Wii less than a year before the Wii2 comes out. Or you may not care given that a Wii will cost less than half of the new console in all likelihood.

Edited by Rewjeo

You should wait for the new bundle+price drop coming out soon. $150 for Wii and Mario Kart.

That is a fucking great deal.

You should wait for the new bundle+price drop coming out soon. $150 for Wii and Mario Kart.

Do you know when exactly ?

not sure that offer will be available in my country though.

The best offer is currently that one ( 261 $ ) and the game itself cost about 57$ (or 72$ regular price) if i can find it.

Edited by Repulsif

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the bad english language AMU, english is not my native language >_<

With that in mind, you're quite impressive.

Anyways I hope you buy other games outside of RD, the wii is the kind of console in which the good games are far and few, but when they're good THEY ARE GOOD. And then you hack it...

Edited by 3-13Archer