21 minutes till nothing happens

Ansem

Watch Jesus come on an international megaphone and be like "Sorry folks, we were having technical difficulties. Enjoy dying" and then everyone die.

Scariest earthquake ever.

What earthquake?

And what the hell is this shit about the world ending. Wasn't it supposed to happen next year. What.

What earthquake?

I didn't hear of an earthquake happening anywhere either I wonder if perhaps that was the joke.

Edited by mikethfc

omg its a miracle i survived

You owe your live to God. He was merciful enough to spare humanity. Now quickly go to church.

What earthquake?

And what the hell is this shit about the world ending. Wasn't it supposed to happen next year. What

A Christian fanatic made some weird mathematical equation and apparently learned that judgement dasy would be today. Then some newspaper said it would begin at 6 pm in each timezone and that there'd be a massive earthquake when it began.

You people ain't saved yet.

Seeing as the world only has two time zones, PST and not PST, and seeing as only what happens where I live matters, there's still a good couple hours before the actual APPOINTED TIME OF DOOM.

So uh repent while you can dudes.

Darn, I was looking forwards to meeting god and asking him some questions. I also wanted to meet Satan and ask him whether he thought he was accurately depicted in South Park. Guess I'll need to wait till next year... sad.gif

A Christian fanatic made some weird mathematical equation and apparently learned that judgement dasy would be today. Then some newspaper said it would begin at 6 pm in each timezone and that there'd be a massive earthquake when it began.

LOL RELIGION