Mafia of the Gods - Game Over

Guest Wen Yang

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh shit I just realised that Kaoz is in this game, quick, everyone hide the WHOIS command.

Trust me, I'm the village leader!

Yes, trust the great village leader, don't mention any secret channels you might have made, don't be in more than one channel at the same time etc.

##Vote: Haze

##Unvote

Ok, let's be serious for a bit here. As Sho is suspended for the rest of the day, as well as the next night phase, I don't see any real reason not to lynch him now. As it stands, no one seems to have a real target, so we might as well lynch someone "inactive", allowing the rest of us to play a bit longer. While you might say that's no real reason to lynch someone, I didn't see anyone else make any great arguments for their decision.

##Vote: Sho

Ok, let's be serious for a bit here. As Sho is suspended for the rest of the day, as well as the next night phase, I don't see any real reason not to lynch him now. As it stands, no one seems to have a real target, so we might as well lynch someone "inactive", allowing the rest of us to play a bit longer. While you might say that's no real reason to lynch someone, I didn't see anyone else make any great arguments for their decision.

##Vote: Sho

I have a valid reason for my decision. It's Psych.

I have a valid reason for my decision. It's Psych.

I'm actually rather sick of seeing this.

How is killing off Psych every damn game any different than killing off Bizz or Raymond immediately? It isn't. Regardless of skill, "It's Psych/Raymond/Bizz" isn't a good reason.

How is killing off Psych every damn game any different than killing off Bizz or Raymond immediately? It isn't. Regardless of skill, "It's Psych/Raymond/Bizz" isn't a good reason.

You also didn't have to put up with him in the roleplay section for the course of half of a year. He's a troll. The sooner we get rid of him, the better it is for everyone, generally speaking.

That's my stance, anyways.

Well, the difference is that while Bizz and Raymond are good and interesting players, Psych... isn't.

You also didn't have to put up with him in the roleplay section for the course of half of a year. He's a troll. The sooner we get rid of him, the better it is for everyone, generally speaking.

That's my stance, anyways.

There's a point where you have to draw a line, for fuck's sake in FE10 Mafia he was shot by his own allies while he was a doctor "because it's Psych".

There's a point where you have to draw a line, for fuck's sake in FE10 Mafia he was shot by his own allies while he was a doctor "because it's Psych".

Daein wasn't responsible for killing Psych, were we (they?)?

Daein wasn't responsible for killing Psych, were we (they?)?

Laguz Alliance did it, while they were allied with Daein. Without Daein's approval too I think, literally because "It's Psych he might do something dumb."

OK, being shot as doctor by his own allies is a bit much. But, my stance still doesn't change, at least, in this case.

OK, being shot as doctor by his own allies is a bit much. But, my stance still doesn't change, at least, in this case.

Dang right it is, especially when he is on your team!

How much longer we got until day ends? I bet we end up accidently not lynching anyone :dry:

Start throwing out valid votes if you're afraid of a tie.

Would a ##Vote: Raymond joke be too inappropriate at this point?

And...I got no one. You guys know me, thats not how I roll. :mellow:

Would a ##Vote: Raymond joke be too inappropriate at this point?

I would be annoyed if no-one was lynched because all votes were invalid, but I would be even more annoyed if no-one was lynched just because there's like a, what, six-way tie right now? xD

Failest logic I've seen in a while.

You're right, seeing as the other votes so far had perfectly logical reasoning, I don't know what I was thinking.

Screw sheeping, ##Vote: BK-201

##Vote: Psych

FOR SCIENCE

You missed the part where I explained why I was going after Psych, man.

There's a difference between perfectly logical reasoning and no reasoning at all. :newyears:

EDIT: Typo

Well, technically seen "screw sheeping" and "FOR SCIENCE" are reasons, albeit not very good ones.

You missed the part where I explained why I was going after Psych, man.

No, I saw that.

First of all, I don't necessarily agree with your reasoning (I guess it's actually the best we have so far though, as sad as that is), secondly you made those points after I voted for Sho, which means they have no relevance for my reply to Excellen.