(FE4) SOYO Draft II

Shin

Drafting:

1. This draft is for 4 people (3 + myself). Units that are free for all are: Sigurd, Diadora, Celice, Oifey and Yuria.<br>

2. First, the mothers will be drafted (snake draft style: 1, 2, 3, 4, 4, 3, 2, 1, etc.), and their children (but not substitutes) come with them. For example, drafting Ayra gets you: Ayra, Lakche and Skasaher.

3.Then, the fathers, fixed characters and substitute characters (Noish, Fin, Shanan, Hawk, etc.) are drafted. However, the person who went last drafting mothers will go first drafting fathers (reverse snake draft: ;4, 3, 2, 1, 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.).

4. Each participant will end up with Sigurd, Diadora, two mothers, and their drafted fathers for the first generation, and Celice, Oifey,  Yuria, four children characters, and their drafted fixed and substitute characters in the second generation. One character will remain undrafted.

5. If you do not post your pick within 24 hours of the last pick, you are at my mercy! The exception would be whoever is drafting for me, then it'll go to one of the other two.

Rules:

1. Undrafted characters may not: enter combat, heal, steal, give, visit villages, become lovers (1st gen only), enter the Arena, etc

2. Exceptions to the first rule: Briggid, Tiltyu and Claude are free use in Chapter 3; Leaf, Fin and Nanna/Janne are free for use in Chapter 7, Shanan is free for use in Chapter 7 until Yied is conquered.

3. Undrafted characters may receive and give items through Talk conversations that do not require the participants to be lovers.

4. Dew may raise the bridge in Chapter 4 without penalty.

5. NPC units may do as they please without penalty.

6. Using Arenas is allowed.

7. Hidden events (Ardan's Pursuit Ring) may be activated without penalty unless it requires that undrafted units be lovers.<

8. You may recruit Holyn for his sword but otherwise rule 1 applies to him.

9. The first two drafts for non-mothers must be 1st gen fathering males (not you Cuan!)

10. A player can only be drafted their childrens' subs if they are the only characters left to draft.

Penalties:

1. Non-holy weapon users (Jamka, Ayra, etc.) have a 3-turn penalty, per  unit, per castle. Holy weapon users (Levin, Aless, etc.) and Dancers have a 7-turn penalty, per unit, per castle. Using a Holy Weapon user before they get their Holy Weapon (Cuan in the Prologue) is counted as a normal penalty. A "give" command results in a 12 turn penalty.

2. Penalties count each castle separately. For example: in the Prologue, using Arden in-route to Jungby incurs a 3-turn penalty. He can chip once, or solo the map, it's still a 3-turn penalty. Once Sigurd seizes Jungby however, using Arden again (in-route to Evans) will result in another 3-turn penalty.

3. Second generation units are free to fall in love but the rule on giving applies. They may also not initiate special conversations.

4. First gen units may die (completely unequipped) in order to prevent them from being paired.

Rules are a shameless copypasta from our last FE4 draft with minor delicious additions.

SOYO

The goal is to make your opponent as miserable as possible, giving them sub-optimal pairings and awkward characters. This newly devised scheme works as the following;

4 draftees; A, B, C and D.

Order: A, B, C, D.

A drafts for B, B drafts for C, C drafts for D, D drafts for A.

However, this still follows the snake draft. So the pattern for choosing is A, B, C, D, D, C, B, A, A, B...etc. In order to prevent mind boggling, the person choosing the units is associated to those characters. So A choosing for B would be called "A's turn" and be placed under "A" initially.

Victims Draftees

1. Dokutayuu - Chapter E - 30/331 turns

1. Integrity - Chapter E - 27/331 turns

2. Camtech075 - Chapter 6 - 24/166 turns

3. second pronoun - Chapter 6 - 29/219 turns

Draftee 	P  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  E  T 	Progress 
Dokutayuu  	15 24 45 33 34 22 25 33 20 23 27 30 331    E 
Camtech075  	15 25 33 22 23 24 24 00 00 00 00 00 166    6
second pronoun  20 35 50 26 30 29 29 00 00 00 00 00 219    6
Integrity      	16 31 47 29 35 26 25 32 17 17 29 27 331    E

Teams

2nd: (Lachesis, Nanna, Delmud), (Sylvia, Corple, Leen), Beowulf, Jamka, Dimna, Tristan, Linda, Roddlevan, Radney, Hawk

Int: (Edain, Lester, Lana), (Fury, Sety, Fee), Lex, Azel, Holyn, Noish, Sharlow, Asaello, Janne, Aless

Doku: (Briggid, Faval, Patty), (Ayra, Skasaha, Lachke), Alec, Claude, Levin, Johalva, Amid, Cuan, Dew, Shannan

Cam: (Ethlin, Leaf, Altenna), (Tiltyu, Arthur, Tinny), Arden, Midale, Fin, Hannibal, Mana, Femina, Johan, Daisy

Edited by Dokutayuu

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll join, Are the two drafted fathers the ones we have to use to father kids? I am at GMT-6 time. If I send a list who should I send it to, in front or behind.

Edited by second pronoun

I asked for you to reserve me a spot :(

Either way, me.

EDIT: I maintain that allowing a Gen 1 unit to die is a good rule, by the by, on account of Sylvia mostly.

EDIT2: GMT-4, from 0600 to 2030 daily pretty much. So 1000 to 0030 GMT.

EDIT3: Fucking DST.

Edited by Integrity

Oops, I forgot! You've got the last slot any way! That's a fine addition to the rules. Sylvia can't keep her hands off anyone!

Random.org dictaes;

1. Cam

2. second (^^) pronoun

3. Integrity

4. Doku!

So Cam chooses for second pronoun, second pronoun chooses for Integrity, Integrity chooses for me, and I choose for Cam. Cam, you're up. Make second as miserable as possible!

Mwahahaha.

I'd leave you with Tiltyu, but on the off chance that Levin will be the unpicked scrub (about a 25% likelihood, seeing as he trivializes most of Gen 1 and is a good father all around), I'll give you Lachesis.

Confirming that this action was in full accordance with my directives.

A+.

EDIT: ahahaha I got the same two mothers as my first fe4 draft GO ME

Edited by Integrity

That leaves it with Cam (therefore second pronoun) getting Sylvia. Order is reversed for fathers (duh)! Remember, the first two picks have to be fathering males.

Beacause I don't want to get him, Cam can have Arden. Try messing with me now, Integrity!

ha ha ha

/facepalm

I read your team and drafted for that. Thanks, Psych :P

So you got a decent-ish father on account of doing things sensically. That ...is kinda poetic.

Oh well, Alec ain't so great a father anyway.

EDIT: no make it claude

Edited by Integrity

Don't worry, he's still quite far from an optimal father ^^. Remember everyone, the units next to your name are for next in line! The one you're trying to ruin! SP's going to have a nice Delmud :P.

On a sadistic note, Midale and Hannibal. You're all free to start drafting subs/fixed characters.