(FE4) SOYO Draft II

Shin

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SP wants Noish and Aless.

I want Radnay and Hawk. (It'd be Laylea, but she probably saves more turns than it takes to get her.)

EDIT: Damn, my team is actually pretty coherent. Except that I have to use ArdanTiltyu.

Edited by Camtech075

EDIT: Damn, my team is actually pretty coherent. Except that I have to use ArdanTiltyu.

That's still Ambush + Wrath though.

oh shit it's my turn

Levin. No way in FUCK am I letting you get Levin, Cam.

EDIT: I built a HILARIOUS Gen 1 team for Shin accidentally. Hmm.

Edited by Integrity

They do lack Elite though, so I'm not sure they'd level. Otherwise, I'd imagine it's similar to Lex's kids.

I'm pretty pleased with my units. Both sets of kids should turn out pretty decent. I'll have to glue Ayra and Dew a lot though. Integrity's last pick will either make my 1st or 2nd gen easy.

EDIT: Levin ^^.

Edited by Dokutayuu

Wait, so does this mean we all get Laylea? Because if so, awesome.

EDIT: ArdanTiltyu is basically LexTiltyu except easier (they match move) and no Elite/Minor Neir. Which means that the defense *isn't* quite as ridiculous.

Edited by Camtech075

It's not my fault. Fuck. Hang on.

EDIT: Fin disappeared somewhere. I demand I get him since I found the friggin' error.

EDIT2: Instead of Noish.

EDIT3: No, instead of Sharlow.

Edited by Integrity

"One character will remain undrafted"

I do apologize, I forgot about Fin when putting the list together - a genuine mistake :P. I actually spent 10 minutes last night trying to figure out who I missed. As much as I'd love to say thank you, you got Sharlow ages ago ^^. It'd be slightly unfair for SP to undo an early choice.

I'll let you take back your Levin, it's entirely possible you'll want to give me either Fin or Laylea, leaving the other one for Cam.

As Integrity's still giving me Levin, Cam can have Fin. Drafting is over! Laylea remains undrafted, the teams are as follows!

Cam: (Ethlin, Leaf, Altenna), (Tiltyu, Arthur, Tinny), Arden, Midale, Fin Hannibal, Mana, Femina, Johan, Daisy

2nd: (Lachesis, Nanna, Delmud), (Sylvia, Corple, Leen), Beowulf, Jamka, Dimna, Tristan, Linda, Roddlevan, Radney, Hawk

Int: (Edain, Lester, Lana), (Fury, Sety, Fee), Lex, Azel, Holyn, Noish, Sharlow, Asaello, Janne, Aless

Doku: (Briggid, Faval, Patty), (Ayra, Skasaha, Lachke), Alec, Claude, Levin, Johalva, Amid, Cuan, Dew, Shannan

My thoughts in the next post.

Briggid: Cool stuff, she'll waste a few turns getting Ichieval though.

Faval: He's always welcome, not too sure about his dad yet.

Patty: Money moving is always welcome, she'll want Alec as a daddy.

Ayra: She'll have to stick with Dew a lot but otherwise great.

Skasha: Coolio, I better promote Dew though!

Lackhe: Super Ayra 2.0?

Alec: He'll help early on, he may end up with Briggid.

Cuan: Ealy game utility?

Levin: It's a shame his strength's so bad ^^.

Claude: A healer is always welcome!

Amid: Number one candidate for the Pursuit ring.

Johalva: From my last draft, I've confirmed he's a loser.

Shannan: I'm not complaining!

Cam: (Ethlin, Leaf, Altenna), (Tiltyu, Arthur, Tinny), Arden, Midale, Fin Hannibal, Mana, Femina, Johan, Daisy

Ethlin/Leaf/Alty are cool bros, though I have to waste turns on Alty. Ugh...

ArdanTiltyu is LexTiltyu except without Neir.

Midale is cool since I don't have to waste turns on him.

Fin is Fin.

Hannibal is hilariously awesome, especially since I don't have to keep him alive. :awesome:

Mana is staffbot.

Femina is flier so auto-win. Despite the fact that she sucked balls on FE4 Draft one.

Johan is mounted so cool.

Daisy is thief. That is all.

Oh what, we're all gonna do this now?

Fine.

Fury/Fee/Sety: Already used them in a draft, they were all incredible. ALL. Fee is one of my favorite units in FE ever.

Aideen/Lana/Lester: Lana is another of my favoritest FE units ever and Aideen and Lester certainly don't suck.

Lex: Probably gonna father Lana and Lester on account of Elite!Lana and NotSuck!Lester. Plus, he's friggin' LEX LUTHOR

Azel: Poor scro' is probably gonna go unpromoted.

Holyn: Fee's dad is a toss-up between this guy and Noish. I'm moderately sure Noish will turn out better, but feel free to tell me I'm wrong.

Noish: ^

Sharlow: wut

Asaello: wut

Janne: I've used Janne in a draft before, and she performed admirably. Not, like 10/10 but certainly a 6 or a 7 which is WAY more than most of Gen 2.

Ares: Never used this dude like, ever. I dunno what to expect except that MISTOLTIN THIRSTS FOR BLOOD

Noish is probably better for Fury than Holyn. Sety doesn't need Holyn's skill if he's only activating continue. Critical and Charge are another story though. Unless you're desperate for Blades on Fee. I've just noticed I won't have any staff users for chapter 10 and the prologue. I hope my res is high!

I've just noticed I won't have any staff users for chapter 10 and the prologue. I hope my res is high!

:D

My dickery shines through!