Team Fortress 2 Mini-Mafia

Anouleth

I'm gonna use your template, and add my own opinions, in bold.

If we assume Sho is the real Cop:

JB is Mafia, me and Weapons are Town. Bizz is more likely to be Mafia, since busing is pointless and detrimental when the Town's at lylo. Psych's Town and likely the real Doctor. This still leaves 2 of eclipse, Kevin and Lightning as Mafia, though. This also means that JB could be following Weapon's policy lynch, because it benefits him.

If we assume JB is the real Cop:

Sho and Psych are Mafia, eclipse and Bizz are Town (Bizz is likely the real Doctor). This still leaves 2 of me, Weapons, Kevin and Lightning as Mafia. Weapons would probably be Town, since again there's little point to draw attention to your scumbuddies when the Town's at lylo. This also means that JB must've thought that Psych was acting like a weirdo, and/or knew Weapons well enough to research Psych.

Now, my thoughts on who to lynch.

We lynch Psych, and hope he's not the doctor. At best, this means Bizz dies tonight (sorry!), and we get a guaranteed lynch in Sho, and another report from JB. At worst, the game ends at the end of this phase, and Psych can say "I TOLD YOU SO!" to Weapons in postgame. Also, we'd have to seriously scumhunt if Sho's the real cop, because all he finds are innocents.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, we'd have to seriously scumhunt if Sho's the real cop, because all he finds are innocents.

No, you wouldn't. Assuming you and Sho are Town, that makes Kevin, JB and Lightning guaranteed scum. All that would be left is to decide is which of Bizz or Psych is most likely to be the Doctor.

The closest thing we have to a clear is Weapons, since it's impossible for him to be scum in one scenario and unlikely for him to be scum in the other. Everyone else either depends on who the real Cop is, or are Kevin and Lightning, who haven't been investigated yet.

Edited by Radiant Dragon

No, you wouldn't. Assuming you and Sho are Town, that makes Kevin, JB and Lightning guaranteed scum. All that would be left is to decide is which of Bizz or Psych is most likely to be the Doctor.

The closest thing we have to a clear is Weapons, since it's impossible for him to be scum in one scenario and unlikely for him to be scum in the other. Everyone else either depends on who the real Cop is, or are Kevin and Lightning, who haven't been investigated yet.

But I wanna help! Even if it means I fall flat on my face!

If I were mafia, why wouldn't I claim someone mafia? Im not pro in this but I'm pretty sure it would be infinite times easier to get you vote someone not cop claim over someone who haven't claimed a shit if I were to win in this phase.

As for psych I though its clear fact that he is idiot, not scum. If he were his scum buddies would keep him at bay.

All I can say is vote his scumness JB the second

Also, we'd have to seriously scumhunt if Sho's the real cop, because all he finds are innocents.

In some scenarios multiple innos narrow it down faster than if you had a guilty.

There is another option.

JB and Sho are mafia. Kevin was the real cop. Bizz and Weapons are the other two mafia, since they used this as a plan to get the real doctor to claim, which worked. Lightning, Haze, Eclipse, Kevin and Me are town.

Think about it. It lets them have two "cops" that can make townies guilty and mafia innocents. Kevin probably would have died earlier, but then they don't want to run the risk that their claim dries up.

Edited by Psychic

I might as well end this now, since Psych voted.

..I'd say that just about confirms it.

Real doctor would have fought to the last, not self-voted.

hahaha

--------------------------

The fingers all pointed at Herr Herrman. "I am just a simple Medic, dummkopfs!" he cried, but they paid no heed. As the day drew to a close, he gave up trying to defend himself entirely.

Herr Hermann

Ordinarily, being a medic is a piece of cake. Sit behind the Heavy and leave a paperweight on your MOUSE1 button. However, the dummkopf managed to get himself lost, and now you don't know who's what. Most disturbingly, your Medigun seems to not be working properly.

Each Night, you may reply to your post with "Night X - Ubercharge USER". USER will be Ubercharged for the night, protecting them from all injury. Since your Medigun is malfunctioning, you are not protected by this.

A proud member of the BLU team, you must protect the intelligence from the dastardly REDs! You win when all of the RED Spies are dead.

Day 3 has ended!

The RED Spies have won! With equal numbers, they were able to steal the intelligence.

:facepalm:

I'm sorry Psych but i remember you voted me because it's Ulki. :dry: Like you are one to talk.

Also, town should have nl on day 1 so we could test cop reports in the case of a guilty. Seriously lynching day 1 is not always the best thing. Also to those that said that my random lynch was detrimental to the town, you have to see that it actually created a lot of talking. Sure it wasn't intentional, but thats not the point >:(

Edited by Jhen Mohran

It was something that didn't affect me, and I still had fun working what little concentration I had. That's why I'm thanking you.

Paperblade: So

Paperblade: do you want to know the mafia in TF2

Snike: Yeah

Paperblade: Levity, JB, Reinfleche, Kevin

Paperblade: Psych is the real doctor, Sho is the real cop

Snike: ...

Paperblade: yeah, town is fucked

This is the reason I was replaced, as they hadn't noticed I was still playing.