Team Fortress 2 Mini-Mafia

Anouleth

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You defend yourself by offering your thoughts on who you think is mafia.

Let's see... we have 2 cop claims at the moment... lynching the real cop would put the town in a terrible, so lynching either of them would be a bit risky I guess.

Kevin talked the most so far and what he said makes sense, so I'm leaning towards town here. Apart from that, several people voted and... that's pretty much it.

For now, I would vote either Rein or Jhen Mohran as they contributed the least so far, assuming that the mafia wants to not expose themselves too much.

##Vote: Jhen Mohran

Frankly, I don't remember how you play in NOC games.

I'm rarely talkative in any game, frankly.

I suppose you make a valid point in that I'm being kind of useless, though. Sorry.

Well, I haven't been converted (would the converted please confirm that Anouleth has already converted someone?) Also, why are people still random bandwagoning on Kaoz when we have 3 people claiming Cop?

##Vote: Sho.M because Kevin's logic makes sense and because the real Cop should've CC'd immediately, not waiting until after Anouleth announces that one of the Townies has been converted.

Edit: Added the word 'because'.

Edited by Radiant Dragon

Well excuse me for playing my first NOC game and assuming telling mafia you are the cop might not be the best option.

If you were the real Cop, and someone else has claimed Cop, you would want to to CC and try to lynch them as soon as you could.

Had it been anyone other than Sho, I would say the same thing, but after what Kaoz did to Sho in Mafia of the Gods, it's not that hard to imagine him... losing himself to rage. (No offence).

I'm willing to hear both parties out on the matter.

Ummm Im like been trying to get JB lynched if you haven't noticed

If you were the real Cop, and someone else has claimed Cop, you would want to to CC and try to lynch them as soon as you could.

Can you blame me for thinking it's suspicious that you don't CC until after Anouleth converts one of the Townies to Mafia and Kevin retracts his claim?

Or. . .it could be because Sho was out for who-knows-how-long.

I don't feel like lynching a cop claim just yet. Not until a certain someone starts talking~!

Or. . .it could be because Sho was out for who-knows-how-long.

The problem is he made 3 posts without even contesting the cop claim. Surely if he was cop he'd say straight away upon return that JB was talking out of his arse. Even now he's not really contesting it very hard.

So I'm going back through this....and are you kidding me?

##Vote Sho

I believe JB more than Kevin, because I usually see the mafia CC after the one person claims. But, there would be no reason for more than one mafia's to CC.

Ok, so I retract my cop claim. What I was trying to do was ensure that JB was an uncc'd cop by claiming I was a cop while as a blue, because then mafia won't cc. If someone does cc, however, they were very likely to be the real cop, as, for the aforementioned reason, the mafia are unlikely to cc after I cc.

And since it's been a day and most people have spoken since then, it's safe for me to retract and leave JB as an uncc'd cop. Sorry for the confusion, it's an epicmafia trick.

...or Kevin is town and JB is playing his scum role good?

ITT: Psych forgot to read Kevin's little counter-post.

Can we pretend that you're still at the con?

Well, he posted it 3 minutes before I switched my vote and it hadn't appeared yet. I think I have some excuse. :<

##Vote No Lynch

Can we pretend that you're still at the con?

If only it was that easy...

Edit: Psych, I posted that way back on page 2. Please go and read everything said, then reread it again, and then come back with an opinion.

Edited by Kevin

From the looks of things, JB needs to come in here and talk more. Fuck.

so sho is a really late cop cc, I take it

usually the really late ones are the true cc; noob cops, just fyi

or mafia trying to play a noob cop

I'm still trying to gather what I can from this situation

man, CARA talks so much more than you guys do