Team Fortress 2 Mini-Mafia

Anouleth

Seriously, you guys are bandwagoning on a random vote. Knock it off.

I honestly wasn't intending for there to be a bandwagon

so you might want to check that shit

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know I'm not the Doctor (I'm not, but still...)?

hey

you do know that if you aren't really doctor, you're just narrowing down the doctor for mafia? /:

eh

Legendary amounts of discussion.

Also just realized this is a game where people aren't derping and going "No lynch" *sheep* *sheep* *sheep* *sheep*.

Jhen Mohran is less scummy now.

##Unvote, Vote: eclipse

Too much indecisiveness.

Town reads on Kevin, La Reina Leona, and Jhen Mohran.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and stop claiming not doc.

Edited by WeaponsofMassConstruction

kevin, I'm looking more into you now

So, agreeing with you makes me scum, it's not like I just sheeped and voted, I told you why I voted him. I would've waited longer, but phase ends soon, and it's getting late here. Better I vote him than noone.

And do we have any other suspects right now anyway? I'd rather lynch the guy who wants to get the probable cop(Sho) lynched than some guy who's just inactive.

I honestly wasn't intending for there to be a bandwagon

so you might want to check that shit

I wasn't referring to you, since you unvoted. The others, however...

hey

you do know that if you aren't really doctor, you're just narrowing down the doctor for mafia? /:

eh

Well, the Doctor would (well, they should) deny that they are the Doctor, so I haven't really narrowed down anything.

Seriously, you guys are bandwagoning on a random vote.

Just because the original person voted you for a stupid reason doesn't mean I voted you for that same reason.

Because indecisiveness is SUCH a mafia read. I apologize for not jumping to my own conclusions, and possibly shooting the town in the foot.

I see Anouleth around, so I'll sit on my hands a bit longer.

I'd rather lynch the guy who wants to get the probable cop(Sho) lynched than some guy who's just inactive.

First off, Sho isn't a probable Cop. He's a possible Cop. Second, I no longer want him lynched today, if you haven't noticed. And I don't believe anyone's inactive right now except the sleeping JB.

First off, Sho isn't a probable Cop. He's a possible Cop. Second, I no longer want him lynched today, if you haven't noticed. And I don't believe anyone's inactive right now except the sleeping JB.

You said you wanted him lynched tomorrow, you've taken sides quite quickly.

And I am reading Sho as the cop unless JB says something really convincing.

Edit: Well, the less active then.

Also, I agree with an extension.

Edited by Kevin

Triple post, but damn Ninjas.

Just because the original person voted you for a stupid reason doesn't mean I voted you for that same reason.

Why are you voting for me, then? Because my vote for Ulki seems 'off'?

Why are you voting for me, then? Because my vote for Ulki seems 'off'?

It seems convenient for you to off your vote from the cop when suspicion against you is rising.

You said you wanted him lynched tomorrow, you've taken sides quite quickly.

If I think someone's scum, I'm going to vote for them. Pretty simple.

And I am reading Sho as the cop unless JB says something really convincing.

Why?

It seems convenient for you to off your vote from the cop when suspicion against you is rising.

Do you honestly think I was afraid of looking suspicious because Ulki decided to vote for me randomly? Find a real reason.

Edited by Radiant Dragon

I am requesting an extension, because I don't like what I see, in terms of information, and I HATE making hasty decisions.

If I think someone's scum, I'm going to vote for them. Pretty simple.

That's fair, but I just thought it was fairly fast for a cop claim lynch.

Why?

Because what would the point of maf cc'ing be at that stage? I can easily accept that Sho is a little inexperienced as the whole cop thing, but why would maf risk cc'ing so late and with sho? Heck if it was maf, they'd have been more organised about it and got straight to the punch instead of letting Sho just vote Kaoz out of spite.

Do you honestly think I was afraid of looking suspicious because Ulki decided to vote for me randomly? Find a real reason.

I don't ever think there's such a thing as a random vote in mafia. Wen Yang went the whole game of FE10 trying to convince everyone that his "random" votes were for the guy with the most votes on him already. There's always a reason, and even if there's not, people's attention are always going to be diverted to you after a vote for you.

Edited by Kevin

Also just realized this is a game where people aren't derping and going "No lynch" *sheep* *sheep* *sheep* *sheep*.

This is actually what makes me very happy <3

SF, YOU'RE PROGRESSING INTO A FINE LITTLE BUNCH

Also, sorry about that, I got distracted with some ranked EM games

Because what would the point of maf cc'ing be at that stage? I can easily accept that Sho is a little inexperienced as the whole cop thing, but why would maf risk cc'ing so late and with sho? Heck if it was maf, they'd have been more organised about it and got straight to the punch instead of letting Sho just vote Kaoz out of spite.

If you were Cop, why would you let someone claim Cop and start a random bandwagon on someone else? I don't care how noobish Sho claims to be, no one's that bad.

Whether Ulki's vote was truly random or not doesn't matter. I'm asking you why you think I would be scared of Ulki of all people putting a random vote on me?

Also requesting an extension. RD's OMGUS is certainly suspicious when accounting for him being considered to be a good player.

I never quite understood why people consider me a good player, anyway...

Do you people want me to extend the phase so you have more time to discuss?

I'd vote yes, personally.