What's with parings guys?

Fala

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tangerine's convinced herself that being married to Rage Fox doesn't count as a pairing anymore.

Silly fruit; Once a pairing, always a pairing.

"pairing" in the sense that this forum uses it is not a title I want :o.

Because not being paired is so much cooler. amirite?

The women except Sylvia of FE4 disagree with you.

If you choose me, you'd never need to take another sample again. After all, why just have a sample when you could have the whole thing?

Different flavors and types, of course~! A lady's gotta keep an open. . .mind!

Different flavors and types, of course~! A lady's gotta keep an open. . .mind!

Well then, I can provide any flavor or type your palate may crave. What reason would you need to go sampling around then?

Well then, I can provide any flavor or type your palate may crave. What reason would you need to go sampling around then?

You can't be European and Asian at the same time.

You can't be European and Asian at the same time.

Sure I can. If I'm Russian, I'm instantly both European and Asian at the same time, because Russia's part of both continents!

And while I'm not actually Russian, or even British or French or Japanese or any of those, I guarantee that I can play the part so convincingly, you'd never be able to tell the difference.

Sure I can. If I'm Russian, I'm instantly both European and Asian at the same time, because Russia's part of both continents!

And while I'm not actually Russian, or even British or French or Japanese or any of those, I guarantee that I can play the part so convincingly, you'd never be able to tell the difference.

Trust me when I tell you that trying to be Swiss and Korean at the same time will end badly.

...Should I mention now that I know a Swiss Korean?

'tis one thing to have the blood running through your veins. 'tis quite another to try emulating both at the same time. It won't end well.

'tis one thing to have the blood running through your veins. 'tis quite another to try emulating both at the same time. It won't end well.

So then you admit you'd never be able to sample such a thing then?

Laughing at what, may I ask? Someone trying to be Swiss Korean?

Trying to act like both at the same time. I'd say something about food, but I'm not familiar enough with Swiss cuisine.

Trying to act like both at the same time. I'd say something about food, but I'm not familiar enough with Swiss cuisine.

I see.

So then, wouldn't it be better to have a full course of what is within reach instead of searching for a sample of something that doesn't exist?

I see.

So then, wouldn't it be better to have a full course of what is within reach instead of searching for a sample of something that doesn't exist?

*stuffs JB into the nearest dumpster*

Ah, but half the fun is in the chase. Catch me if you can~!