FE4 : Where can I find the patches to modify the sword skills?

God of Humility

So, I heard that there is a patch that allows sword skills to activate together and another that could make them activate them with any weapon. I was not able to find them, even after searching on google. Could anyone one tell me where I could find those, or if they exist at all.

Also, is there any way to make it so those skills can be passed down to other kids than Lakche/Skasaha/Leen/Patty? I tried making Corpul a swordmaster via nightmare, but he still wouldn't inherit Sunllight from Deu.

Thanks a ton.

They do exist, they were in the FEBinary thread. If the link's a dud, I'll see if I can upload them. As for the second problem, I'm just as stumped as you are :P.

I think I still have the patch.

I've put it on before, but it never seems to activate though that might just be because the characters have bad skill. I'll try and upload it in a minute if you still want it, but I don't know how to get it on other characters for your second problem.

Okay, maybe I'm just braindead or something, but after skimming through that thread, I still couldn't find any relating specifically to the sword skills (even though I found some pretty interesting patches).

I'm pretty sure Vince did mention it, or someone else, maybe saying it was last part of the previous uploader. I dunno. But if someone doesn't link to it, run the febin uploader through a translator and see if you find anything useful. If it's there, it'll be near the beginning most likely, so try checking from oldest to newest in the uploader.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...