Pokemon Legendaries Mafia - Game Over

Jaybee

I think it would be interesting he hear more about this 'Wen Yang is a part of the other faction" bit I think.

But we all must live in the present, and after reading and thinking and seeing what I've seen. It is way more beneficial to us to go ahead and check Anouleth's LPV. Its way more beneficial for the town. Life isn't even causing any harm as far as we know.

##Vote: Anouleth

May his second life be put to good use.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm convinced this is utterly pointless, but whatever. ;/

##Elect Anouleth for president

funny how we're kind of actually voting to appoint someone to a position

Subbing out Sho.M. and FEA if they continue to show me they've done nothing.

Also, screw waiting 3 hours, phase over.

---

The town converged on the poor little thing, but they didn't have the heart to smash it to pieces. They retired for the night, tired after an extra-long day.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends on 21 June 2011, 7pm, GMT +8.

Joshaymin actually knows how to balance a Mafia game based on the roles he makes, without depending heavily on a Cult Leader's choices.

If he's a Jester... well, he'll be Neutral then, so why on Weyard should we try to stop him from winning? It's not going to harm us if we lynch him.

I would like to point out how wrong that first statement is.

Proto, on EM if fool wins the game ends.

I would like to point out how wrong that first statement is.

And how would you do that?

Proto, on EM if fool wins the game ends.

These games last much longer and require much more effort to host. Neither the mod nor the players would be satisfied with the possibility of having the game end so quickly. I seriously don't think that, after all the effort you put into preparing this game, you would allow the entire game to end as early as Day 2 because of a perfectly reasonable lynch choice.

These games last much longer and require much more effort to host. Neither the mod nor the players would be satisfied with the possibility of having the game end so quickly. I seriously don't think that, after all the effort you put into preparing this game, you would allow the entire game to end as early as Day 2 because of a perfectly reasonable lynch choice.

Correct. A game ends when EVERYONE has respectively won or lost. If a neutral wins, they win but the game continues until the factions start losing/winning.

To anyone who has included their priority in their PMs, get rid of it by the end of the night phase. I've been really lenient already, and I should be on 4 modkills already, not counting the joke one during N0.

JB, you're a total sweetheart. . .I know in my mafia, including your priority was grounds for modkilling the offender, no questions asked.

I would just like to remind all town:

I might be 'leading', but you should still talk amongst yourselves. Try to figure out for yourself who is town and who is mafia. I might not survive very long, or I might be silenced or whatever.

Well this has gotten awfully quiet maybe this will rejuvenate the thread somwhat:

Why don't you get changed infront of pokemon?

In case they Pikachu.

How do you get a bulbasaur on a bus?

You pokemon.

If this doesn't work I can only assume that these jokes weren't poor enough and return with some freshly googled bad pokemon jokes.