Pokemon Legendaries Mafia - Game Over

Jaybee

What else are we supposed to go on? Two people are essentially, claiming that the other is a liar. I didn't see any good alternatives for a lynch.

Because when two cops cc each other we lynch them right?

What the hell kind of logic is that?

Just making an observation, it's usually true though. Heck, we've already assumed that Anouleth is town just because of a role, we might as well just assume everything's as per usual.

But again, I'm fine with a mike lynch, so w/e.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is different, though. We had someone claiming no-restrictions Vigilante. That's hardly not suspicious.

Who cares if it's suspicious? We could just abuse his night kills once we find some good targets.

Don't mind me, I'm just fooling around :P

Thanks for not trying to get me bbe I'll have the money put in you're account by Monday ;):

Thanks for not trying to get me bbe I'll have the money put in you're account by Monday ;):

:awesome:

Eventhough i am suspicious of you and did question you last page.

Good morning! There didn't seem to be many thunderclouds after the horrible rain last night, and everyone found out why relatively quickly when Zekrom was found with an alarm clock embedded in his head.

Dear user,

You are Zekrom, the Deep Black Pokémon.

644.png

Concealing yourself in lightning clouds, you fly throughout the Unova region. You create electricity in your tail.

During the Night Phase, you may reply to your role PM with “Night X – Bringing USER into the clouds”. You will kidnap USER and detain them within the clouds, resulting in USER being unable to communicate with anyone else or post in the thread. The night after detaining USER, you may reply to your role PM with “Night X – Electrocute USER”. You will strike USER down with your electricity, killing USER instantly. If you choose not to electrocute USER, you will set USER free. You may only use one of your abilities at once, and you may not target yourself. SNIP

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Since when was Zekrom a Radiant Dragon? ;/

Also, last night Mewtwo got beaten to death with his own spoon. props to whoever gets the reference

Dear user,

You are Mewtwo, the Genetic Pokémon.

150.png

You are a Pokémon created by recombining Mew's genes. You’re said to have the most savage heart among Pokémon.

During the Night Phase, you may reply to your role PM with “Night X – Unleash anger on USER”. If USER was going to be killed that night, you will make sure that no one will have witnessed you killing USER. You may only use this ability twice. SNIP

You are allied with the Outlaws. You win when you have achieved parity with the town and all other threats have been eliminated.

Pariah was the one who got beaten to death. Hehe.

Also, unsurprisingly, mikethfc was nowhere to be found. No body turned up however, so we'll assume he's just gone on a road trip. He cannot post, talk about the game in IRC/IP Chat, cannot PM and no night actions can target him. He also can't use his, haha.

As a last piece of news, Paperblade had his mouth taped together! He doesn't seem to want to take it off though, so he can't post. lol.

It is now Day 4. Day 4 ends on 28 June 2011, 7pm, GMT +8.

Well, we can always lynch him D5, so it doesn't affect us too much.

I thought you wanted to "control" him because you clearly know more than any of us when it comes to mafia.

I thought you wanted to "control" him because you clearly know more than any of us when it comes to mafia.

That was Wen.

Although when you're that far up your own arse it's hard to pick up on the little details, I guess,

I don't proclaim myself as the god of SF or have ever said I was good at mafia.

I meant this.