Pokemon Legendaries Mafia - Game Over

Jaybee

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anouleth/Snike was found bludgeoned to death outside the town. Yay.

Dear user,

You are Shaymin, the Gratitude Pokémon.

492.png

The flowers all over your body burst into bloom if you are lovingly hugged and sense gratitude.

Due to your immense cuteness, if you are voted to be lynched during the day, you will not be lynched and subsequently no one will be lynched. However, if you are voted t be lynched a second time, you will still be lynched. SNIP

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Life started jumping up and down. "Do we win yet? Do we win yet?!"

"No."

Dear user,

You are Suicune, the Aurora Pokémon.

245.png

You travel across the world to purify polluted water. You move together with the north wind.

During the Night Phase, you may reply to your role PM with “Night X – Is USER worthy?” You will xhallenge USER to a battle, and during the battle you will steal USER’s role PM. SNIP

You are not allied with anyone. You win if you survive. You are allied with the Outlaws. You win when you have achieved parity with the town and all other threats have been eliminated.

It is now Day 7. Day phase ends in exactly a day.

What, you expected this to be 2 days long?

For the record, I call bullshit. This is JB's attempt to have the town eek out a win.

I want everyone to know that I was modkilled just because JB didn't want to see the Outlaws win. Why else would the village have 20 or so vigilantes that JB just creates on the spot?

EDIT: While we're at it, JB should be banned from ever hosting a mafia game again because he changes the rules to suit the faction he likes the most.

Edited by Kitty Admiral

For the record, I call bullshit. This is JB's attempt to have the town eek out a win.

I want everyone to know that I was modkilled just because JB didn't want to see the Outlaws win. Why else would the village have 20 or so vigilantes that JB just creates on the spot?

EDIT: While we're at it, JB should be banned from ever hosting a mafia game again because he changes the rules to suit the faction he likes the most.

I'm Amnesiac. :D

I'm Amnesiac. :D

Do you not get why this is stupid?

Oh never mind, you'll find out in the postgame where JB tries to defend the fact that the game was "balanced" when he in fact screwed the Outcasts out of a win for the sake of it.

I like how Life thinks his death was a modkill.

Also, aside from Life (Who has already sent me his very nice remarks), everyone send me your real thoughts on the game. I'm already stopping after CM4, I just want to know how long I should stop playing mafia for.

I like how Life thinks his death was a modkill.

Also, aside from Life (Who has already sent me his very nice remarks), everyone send me your real thoughts on the game. I'm already stopping after CM4, I just want to know how long I should stop playing mafia for.

Well, how else do you explain the town's 5 vigilantes and then having another one just exist on the last night when we were supposed to win? I think you changed BK's role just to make the Outlaws lose.

I think the phrase "Psych knows how to host a more balanced game than you" sums up my thoughts nicely.

As it was my suggestion to share these in the thread, I will start I guess.

Dear user,

You are Giratina, the Renegade Pokémon.

487-altered.png

You were banished for your violence. You silently gazed upon the old world from the Distortion World.

During the Night Phase, when you are targeted by a fatal attack, you will open a portal to the Distortion World, resulting in that attack to fail. However, if you are attacked successfully, you will be silenced for the next day. You will also change into your Origin Form and be unable to protect yourself again.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

The vest was destroyed the night/day mike was lynched (which I couldn't prevent because I was silenced).

I will post my thoughts regarding the situation once everyone claimed...

Sorry I was outside visiting family *gasp i went outside*

Anywho, my role is

Dear user,

You are Kyogre, the Sea Basin Pokémon.

382.png

You are said to have widened the seas by causing downpours. You had been asleep in a marine trench.

During the Night Phase, you may reply to your role PM with “Night X – Swallow USER into the sea”. If USER was killed during the night phase, you will drag their body into the sea, taking their role PM as well. Only you will know of the contents of the role PM.

I know it looks like a mafia role, but i'm town.

Edited by Jhen Mohran

Fucking pro, Slayer. Modkilled.

Dear user,

You are Kyogre, the Sea Basin Pokémon.

382.png

You are said to have widened the seas by causing downpours. You had been asleep in a marine trench.

During the Night Phase, you may reply to your role PM with “Night X – Swallow USER into the sea”. If USER was killed during the night phase, you will drag their body into the sea, taking their role PM as well. Only you will know of the contents of the role PM. SNIP

And with that, Kaoz and BK-201 stared each other down. Both went to attack. Kaoz struck first.

Dear user,

You are Mew, the New Species Pokémon.

151.png

You are able to use every move, therefore there are many scientists who believe that you are the ancestor of all Pokémon.

During the Night Phase, you may reply to your role PM with “Night X – Absorb the DNA of USER”. You will absorb the remaining DNA of USER, and you will therefore inherit USER’s role. This ability will not work if USER is still alive. SNIP

During the Night Phase, you may reply to your role PM with “Night X – Electrocuting USER”. You will hunt USER down and electrocute them with a lightning bolt, killing them instantly. SNIP

Kaoz, the final one alive, was the only one set free. Lucky man.

Dear user,

You are Kyurem, the Boundary Pokémon.

646.png

You generate a powerful, freezing energy inside yourself, but your body became frozen when the energy leaked out.

During the Night Phase, you will encase yourself in ice, resulting in any fatal attacks against you to fail. However, if you are attacked successfully, you will be silenced for the next day. You will also be unable to protect yourself again. SNIP

You are allied with the Outlaws. You win when you have achieved parity with the town and all other threats have been eliminated.

The Outlaws win!

Fuck postgame.