Brawl or melee

HongLei

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which is preferred

Brawl because I have hacks for it, like the one below.

If it just makes them look like the characters and still have the same movesets as respective original characters... that's fine.

But in my humble opinion... the movesets people make are pretty damn stupid. They don't have any concept of balance, or their animation skills suck and they won't admit it because they fangasm over the characters, or both.

No matter how hard you try, you can't duplicate in Brawl what Melee can do with nothing but Pokeballs on very high

Care to revise your statement?

I know these weren't the matches we had and it was just a demonstration... but yeah... 4 players on wifi with this crap... we were laughing our asses off on Skype.

Brawl. More stages, more characters, a ton of variating music, trophies and other collectivables. It has better graphics too, but I barely mind that. I also like the physics better. Melee is more fast and combo-paced, which isn't my style.

Seriously? This isn't hacked BRawl vs Melee, this is Brawl vs Melee, + and Project M are vastly superior to both, but this is Brawl, a game which ruined Smash's competitive scene, and Melee, a game which was open to all players.

Also, if Brawl is better for Cloud hack... no.

Edited by 3-13Archer

Seriously? This isn't hacked BRawl vs Melee, this is Brawl vs Melee, + and Project M are vastly superior to both, but this is Brawl, a game which ruined Smash's competitive scene, and Melee, a game which was open to all players.

Also, if Brawl is better for Cloud hack... no.

Yeah, you tell all those people that their opinions are wrong maybe

will help you.

Brawl, has campaign, wi-fi, better music/greater selection, more characters, more stages, more items, final smashes, custom stage builder, much smoother physics and overall better design, less broken, etc. (obviously some of this stuff is opinionized), I feel bad for all you people who think you're cool because you still prefer Melee, Melee was one of my favorite games of all time but beating CPU's was too easy and without wi-fi it's a pain to get matches going, not to mention too many reskin characters and the fact that wavedashing and the same combos get old way too fast.

And you can't grab the ledge when you're not facing it, I never had a problem with said feature until I met Brawl though >_>

I'm tempted to argue on why Brawl is a better game for the ages but Melee is a better game of its own time period but that'd go way bad way fast

Brawl, a game which ruined Smash's competitive scene

It only ruined the people who were too sensitive to change...IMO...

Edited by Luffy

but this is Brawl, a game which ruined Smash's competitive scene,

Right. Which is why tournaments are only worldwide and pretty much weekly nowadays. Completely ruined.