(FE10) Standard Penalties Draft

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to play Wind Waker again now :( . I remember when i used to say that game sucked because of its cartoony graphics. My God I was wrong back then. I love that game.

Anywho... draft yay... umm... I'm wondering who i should pick next... i better get thinking now since its so close to comeback to me.

What do you mean by that? Part 3 is longer and Ike definitely can't handle early maps as well as Sothe and Micaiah can. Both are pretty equally important.

Ike can handle most of the Part 3 chapters barring 3-1, 3, 8 and maybe 11 relatively well. Micaiah and Sothe start running into trouble by 1-6.

Fuck you, Paperblade. >8{

Ike can handle most of the Part 3 chapters barring 3-1, 3, 8 and maybe 11 relatively well. Micaiah and Sothe start running into trouble by 1-6.

Fuck you, Paperblade. >8{

So Ike needs help for his 2nd and 4th map while it takes until Micaiah/Sothe's 4th to run into trouble. Yeah, sounds fairly even to me, considering that's when you start getting more and more units anyway (on both teams).

Astrid isn't a bad choice really. In fact i was going to pick her, but rolf was there and i want a little more power for early part 3.

He isn't that bad, he just needs a lot of investment. Specially since he is locked onto 2 range, meaning he can't develop as fast as the other units.

He isn't that bad, he just needs a lot of investment. Specially since he is locked onto 2 range, meaning he can't develop as fast as the other units.

We get it, he's bad.

That investment would much rather be given to Jill, Sothe and Micaiah. I highly suggest using Leonardo sparingly during the first few chapters, and then dropping him between 1-4 and 1-7.

That investment would much rather be given to Jill, Sothe and Micaiah. I highly suggest using Leonardo sparingly during the first few chapters, and then dropping him between 1-4 and 1-7.

Well if he didn't have Jill, he could work with leo. Sothe and micaiah have plenty of resources to share.

Well if he didn't have Jill, he could work with leo. Sothe and micaiah have plenty of resources to share.

Agreed, but I don't think there will ever be a situation where you only have Micaiah, Sothe and Leo, even in a draft playthrough.

He can work with Jill And Leonardo perfectly fine. He just needs to feed the kills at every present opportunity. If Raven is benching him early, he might as well just end up using him as a support-bot for Jill.

The best thing to do right now is have Leo cap HP, Skill and Res as quickly as possible, then go ahead and BEXP him to lvl 20/promotion. In Part 3 he can be an excellent Beastfoe/Vantage user. He can terrorize those laguz with his mighty Crossbow under the influnce of Beastfoe. I've always wondered if it was possible to get him to solo 3-13 and kill Ike.