Who would you be? - The no longer serious edition.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I'm kinda leaning on Laura I think =o

That was a Freohr/Phoenix combo work of art, IIRC. Style heavily influenced by Phoenix in terms of game sprite choice (FE9-10 tends to be his expertise, amirite?) but then again, I thought it looked very different from his normal stuff in other ways (color scheme was more like a daguerreotype???? You know, relatively colorless but far from black and white?? Whereas phoenix tends to have vivid color schemes...normally?) which points to Freohr's influence, I suppose. But, I don't look too heavily at either of their works of art, though I consider both to be great artists.

I was wondering if that'd be the reason... (that is my profile pic now)

Oh yeah I don't like using bright colors. It hurts mah eyes!!! D8

Yeah Phoenix taught me how to make FE 9-10 sprites to help him with one of his stories and so I decided to do a test run before I started any of his, and I made her. And brown's my favorite color so that's why I used a lot of it =]

Edited by Freohr Datia

^I'm kinda leaning on Laura I think =o

I was wondering if that'd be the reason... (that is my profile pic now)

Oh yeah I don't like using bright colors. It hurts mah eyes!!! D8

Yeah Phoenix taught me how to make FE 9-10 sprites to help him with one of his stories and so I decided to do a test run before I started any of his, and I made her. And brown's my favorite color so that's why I used a lot of it =]

You know, I'm surprised you quoted me and not Balce, I was just following his lead. I couldn't really figure out a good FE character for you until he pointed out the avatar link. That's not a bad thing, it means I had trouble simplifying you without his queues.

Ok, so far:

I am Heath

Freohr- Micaiah or laura

Wist- either Haar or Pent

Charlie- Ronan

Luminescent Blade- Lakche or Illyana, Ayra, Echidna, Minerva and Malice/Maris

Fox- Karel

Tangerine- Heather

Spykor- Pick a damn unit. Boyd or Largo

Seph1212- Mernilus

Barioth- It has to be an actual character. so... Nils or Priscilla

Doom- Hector

Queen_Elincia- Hmm. I wonder who it could be

Fenrir- Makalov

Ein Silver Rose- Aran

☆ Holmes- holmestarrunner

Joerachi- Halp

Ragnell- Tauroneo. (No Oscar for you!)

Chococoke- Volug

Strawman the Sawman Shaman- Aran, Meg and Zihark (people are going to vote so I'll put this up here anyway)

Also: Pookums.

Eclipse- Titania or Louise

Vicious Sal- Makalov (0-1), OUjay, Klien, Percival, Harken, leonardo, Ceasar, Zihark, Edward(1-0) (Seriously? I hate you.)

Smash- Yeah, only the people currently in SF can participate.

Paperblade- Alec or Forde

mikethfc- Generic soldier. (YOU ARE NOT AT RATH'S EPIC SILENCE LEVELS) Barte

crashman_alpha- Hawk

LittleAl- Eliwood or Lugh

L.Lawliet- Roy

SeverIan- Bastian or Sephiran or Renault or Wilson

Lux- Karla or Vanessa or Fir

Generic Officer- Muarim

Dagron- Tormod

Royal Ludroth- Brom, Wil(0-1), Oswin, Hector

Pariah- Marisa

Juliet- Soren, Forde

Interceptor- Bastian (1-0)

Chiki's PP- Cain I don't care if it was meant this way. you asked for it

NinjaMonkey- Nealuchi, Rath (He doesn't know who Rath is therefore he does not deserve the title.)

Althenian Memories~ Fir or Laura

Maji- Marty or Othlin

Ether- Rhys

NOTE:

the (1-0) denotes the voting status by what I have seen so far. he first number is an affirmative. the second number is a negative. (3-2) would be 3 yes votes for this person and 2 no votes.

Edited by Jack - Keeper of the Dead

SeverIan- Bastian or Sephiran or Renault or Wilson

I'm still trying to figure out if Wilson is some FE character I completely forgot/never used or is the volleyball from that movie that's like a modern Robinson Crusoe.

Edited by SeverIan

Just commenting on some of the people I know

I vote RFOF as Nephenee, Tangerine = Heather. Heather and Nephenee is totally canon

Also Soul = Sothe he is fond of Micaiah after all :lol:

Lumi is definitely Lakche

Eclipse does seem very much like Titania

Interceptor is smart and direct; Bastian goes around in circles too much. Ike and Marcia come into mind, I know theres more direct characters but I can't think of many right now lol.

Interceptor is smart and direct; Bastian goes around in circles too much.

There was a line from Lucia in RD about Bastian that was something like "I've never known someone who talks so much but says so little." That and with how Interceptor talks sometimes (the whole formal, almost Shakespeare style) definitely makes him Bastian.

Interceptor is smart and direct; Bastian goes around in circles too much. Ike and Marcia come into mind, I know theres more direct characters but I can't think of many right now lol.

I find this to be true.

There was a line from Lucia in RD about Bastian that was something like "I've never known someone who talks so much but says so little." That and with how Interceptor talks sometimes (the whole formal, almost Shakespeare style) definitely makes him Bastian.

While sometimes int may act that way, he doesnt always. SeverIan on the other hand. He truly never stops, he wins the point from me.