Fee talks to her pegasus.

Darros

I had never saw this on Youtube before, including LPs, so I figured I'd throw it here.

Here, Fee talks to her pegasus. It's not gamechanging at all, but it is a neat little conversation to watch.

In the special events section on this site, dood.

I looked. It didn't have a script, or a location. It just said "on the peak". But turns out you can't just park Fee anywhere. Some places won't activate the conversation.

I'll just drop this here as well seeing that it is also vague on the main site.

ricm4n.gif

WHAT

all these years and I have been wasting time sending Celice all the way to the children, all the way back to Alvis, then all the way back to children to the tippy-end of the coast, then all the way back. When I could have just gone south. XD

There's also all the other event conversations, like Cuan speaking to the soldiers in the valley in Chapter 2, and the substitute characters chatting up pretty much every NPC you never saw in the game But I don't think I've ever seen this conversation, since it's a bit out of the way, even for me... Cool on you for posting the video!

Edited by Celice

There's also all the other event conversations, like Cuan speaking to the soldiers in the valley in Chapter 2

IIRC, anyone can trigger that conversation. However, the character must be placed on the tile to the right of the soldier. It won't work with the tile below him.

Other conversations that can easily be missed include Sigurd going inside Chalphy castle in the prologue or Leaf catching sight of Altenna in chapter 8.

Edited by Marthur

WHAT

all these years and I have been wasting time sending Celice all the way to the children, all the way back to Alvis, then all the way back to children to the tippy-end of the coast, then all the way back. When I could have just gone south. XD

MY FEELINGS EXACTLY.

IIRC, anyone can trigger that conversation. However, the character must be placed on the tile to the right of the soldier. It won't work with the tile below him.

It's any male. It doesn't trigger with female characters.

What happens if Fee already has a lover?

(imagines dialogue inconsistency and chuckles)

I haven't checked, I think the game designers wouldn't expect that to happen, so probably the same conversation. Same thing with Corple fighting Hannibal (but with less lulz)

Edited by Spykor

Interesting Convo(I'm missed it, and the sigurd one too,xd) and was interesting how the Girls threat their Pegasus(almost as their sisters/brothers),

And who is the Handsome Boy(Celice or Arthur, because Oifaye is a man... but Phee like his mustache,xd)

And who is the Handsome Boy(Celice or Arthur, because Oifaye is a man... but Phee like his mustache,xd)

Pretty much whoever you choose if/when you pair Fee. It doesn't really matter, all Second Gen pairings do is lovers crits and stat boosts in final.