Bull(crap) Mafia

Life

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wake up in the morning, refreshed from a good night sleep. All your limbs are present, you're still alive, good. You head outside and run to the bulletin board. One notice on it.

Slipknot has claimed a third victim. Jean-Robert Bellande. Someone kill these fuckers soon.
Dear <SNIP>, you are Obviam.

You are the computer nerd supreme, Obviam. You majored in computer ""science"" and now you enjoy life as a shitty tech support. Nobody likes you, not even the slut that has to call herself your mother. You are Death's sex slave in your off time and a big fan of some shitty Japanese Metal band. You fucking weeaboo.

You are the one in your faction who likes the idea of making <USER>s commit suicide the most. Every day phase, you may send a reply to your role PM with "<Teammate>, go make <USER> commit suicide" in your message. <Teammate> will then attempt to kill <USER> with their specific flavour. If you are killed, your faction's killing ability will take a great hit.

<SNIP>

You know that <SNIP> is <SNIP>.

Your alias is Jean-Robert Bellande.

You are allied with the Animal Legion. You win if your faction is the last one standing.

Lynch time. The usual.

It is now Day 5. Day 5 ends in another 48 hours.

Offensive role PM is offensive.Not particularly proud of how that one ended up. (Admittedly, there's only one role PM I wrote that I like)

See, Excellen likes 1/12 of his role PMs. I like 13/13 of mine.

Offensive role PM is offensive.Not particularly proud of how that one ended up. (Admittedly, there's only one role PM I wrote that I like)

I'm pretty sure I know which one it isn't

I'v3 /\/3v312 do/\/3 a 73ch 5uppo127 job a/\/d I do/\/'7 p1a/\/ 7o 3v312

I'm 5u123 a d3c3/\/71y i/\/7311ig3/\/7 p3125o/\/ ca/\/ figu123 ou7 wha7 3153 i5 w12o/\/g wi7h 7ha7 12o13.

I'm 5u123 a d3c3/\/71y i/\/7311ig3/\/7 p3125o/\/ ca/\/ figu123 ou7 wha7 3153 i5 w12o/\/g wi7h 7ha7 12o13.

I've never done a tech support job and I don't plan to ever.

I'm sure a decently intelligent person can figure out what else is wrong with that role.

I've never done a tech support job and I don't plan to ever.

I'm sure a decently intelligent person can figure out what else is wrong with that role.

oh ma/\/ I 1ov3 123p37i7io/\/

Okay~!

##Hurry up and write MotG endgame, dammit!: Wen Yang

(joke vote)

##Inevitable: Kevin

(sorry. . .)

Edited by Clipseykitty

##Vote: Wen Yang

This is for various reasons, including the MotG post game's nonexistence. Also, LDRM has 4 'people', where other factions have three to two point five. :/

Also, Talk, dammit

/me smacks Snike over the head with a shrimp

Very funny.

Some people don't like reading 1337.

It was a direct find/replace; you didn't save people a whole lot of effort.

A better solution would be for whatever caused me to post like that to just not do that anymore.

What's with the lousy Kaoz vote? Care to expound?